Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Anovate Cream?
Anovate Cream helps in treating piles. The dosage of this medicine prescribed by the doctor depends on various factors which include weight, age, and the medical severity of the patient. The application of this drug or ointment depends on the prescription given by the doctor. This cream is used for external use and only. The dosage of this drug should be strictly followed as per the prescription is given by the doctor. One should use dry hands to apply the ointment on the affected area and should keep it as it is after applying it.
The direction for this medicine should be followed as per the instructions are given on the label that comes with the medicine.
What is Anovate Cream?
The medicine Anovate Cream is a combination of three medicines which includes Beclometasone, Phenylephrine and Lignocaine/Lidocaine. This cream has the ability to act as a decongestant which helps in shrinking the blood vessels present in the affected area of the skin. This cream once applied helps in decreasing the swelling of the skin in that particular area. The Anovate Cream works by blocking the production of prostaglandins that can make the skin of a person red, itchy and swollen. This also inhibits the pain signals that go from nerves to the brain which further helps in decreasing the pain sensation felt by a person.
There are many side effects of this cream that usually occur post application of it. They include Itching, skin irritation, redness of the skin, dryness of the skin, etc.
It is essential to get your doctors consultation if a person has a history of liver or kidney conditions. The dosage of this cream if missed should be taken as you remember. If the time for the next dosage is near it is advised to skin the dosage of the medicine altogether. One should continue with the regular dosage of the medicine.
Taking a double dosage of this medicine should be avoided especially if the regular dose of this medicine is missed.
How does Anovate Cream work?
It is a synthetic glucocorticoid that works by binding with the cytoplasmic receptors. This enables the entrance of leukocytes at the site of inflammation which then reduces the edema and scar tissues. All these things act as a decongestant. They work by narrowing the blood vessels of the affected area which helps in giving relief to the discomfort.
This drug also has some local anesthetic property that helps in depolarizing the postsynaptic nerve which is present in the pain transmission of the signal.
How to use Anovate Cream?
It is an ointment that should be applied to the dry skin with clean hands. This ointment should be as per the prescription is given by the doctor.
Uses of Anovate Cream:
Anovate cream is used to prevent, control, treat and improve the symptoms of the following diseases. These diseases are listed below:
- Pain caused by rectal or anal problems
- Nasal mucosal bleeding
- The pruritic manifestation of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
- Inflammatory manifestations caused because of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
There are many side effects that can occur because of this drug. These side effects can be because of the ingredients present in the ointment. The list of side effects are not comprehensive in nature and does not occur all the time.
The list of these side effects can be serious as well as mild. It is important to consult a doctor if any of these side effects are encountered by a patient. Some of the side effects caused by the drug are listed below:
- It causes Itching of the skin
- It causes Stinging
- Allergic reactions
- Burning sensation
- High blood pressure
- Myocardial infarction
- It causes Skin irritation
- Redness of the skin
- Dry skin
- Ventricular arrhythmias
- Pulmonary edema
- Cardiac arrhythmia
There are other side effects that can be caused by this drug. And it is important to report to the doctor as and when it happens.
Dosage of Anovate Cream:
- Missed Dosage: The missed dosage of this medicine should be taken as soon as the person remembers it. It is advised by the doctor to skip the missed dosage if the time for your next dosage is nearby.
- Overdose: Overdosing on this drug can aggravate the side effects caused by this medicine and in case that happens it is recommended to see a doctor as soon as that happens.
Using over the counter drugs while using Avonate can affect the change caused by this medicine. These interactions in some cases can aggravate the side effects caused by this drug and can cause this drug to not work finely.
It is important to tell your doctor about all the vitamins and drugs that the person is taking at present so that the doctor can manage and prevent the drug interaction which might happen otherwise. Drugs that interact with this medicine are listed below:
- Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
It is important to inform the doctor about the current list of medicines taken by the patient before starting to apply this ointment. There are some health conditions which can make a patient more susceptible to the side effects caused by this medicine. This drug should be taken as per the prescription is given by the doctor and the dosage of it depends on the severity of the condition.
Some of the things that one should keep in mind before taking this drug are listed below:
- Having an altered skin barrier
- If the patient has high blood pressure
- Geriatric patients
- One should not exceed the dosage of this medicine.
- If a woman is breastfeeding
- If the patient has a history of cardiovascular disease
- Patients with severe shock
- Pediatric patients
- It is not an oral drug and should be taken by mouth. It is important to consult a doctor if the wounds are dry, open or sunburnt.
- One should apply this ointment with clean hands and should apply it on dry skin
- Too much of this ointment on the skin as it can result in piling of the skin
- One should keep this medicine away from eyes and mouth.