Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Great blessingJanuary 18, 2022
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
- Asthafen pill is a prescription medication.
- Moreover, it is helpful to stop signs of asthma.
- Besides, it aids to decrease the frequency and intensity of asthma attacks.
- It aids in controlling bronchial asthma.
- Also, it treats mild atopic asthma among kids.
- However, it does it by reducing swelling or inflammation inside the patient’s lungs.
- Kids below three years cannot use this drug.
- Moreover, Asthafen pills are useful for curing allergic signs related to allergic rhinitis.
- These signs consist of red eyes, itchy eyes, and watery eyes.
- Besides, Asthafen treats sneezing, runny itchy nose, and nasal congestion.
- Asthafen is a pill fruitful for lessening the occurrence and intensity of asthma attacks.
- However, it can let a patient minimize the use of other asthma medicines.
- Besides, Asthafen is not efficacious in curing acute asthma or active asthma.
- This drug is useful for curing, improving, preventing, and controlling the following.
- However, these are conditions, illnesses, and signs:
- Hay fever
- Running nose
- Redness in the user’s eye membrane
- Irritation in your eye membrane
Working Mechanism of Asthafen
- This drug in oral form can cure anaphylaxis and asthma.
- Asthafen is also helpful for ophthalmic uses in the condition of conjunctivitis.
- Moreover, this acts as an antihistamine medication.
- Asthafen stops the natural chemical histamine too.
- Besides, it eases mast cells. These cells are behind allergic reactions.
What does Asthafen contain?
- Asthafen pills carry Ketotifen as their active recipe.
- It is in the ratio of one milligram per pill.
- However, the tablet is present in different potencies too.
The way to use the Asthafen pill
- You must take this pill orally.
- However, a user can take it two –times each day.
- Moreover, the patient must not damage Asthafen by chewing or crushing it.
- However, you need to eat it daily so that it shows results.
- Besides, a user must not miss their dose.
- However, a patient must not give up using different asthma drugs unless a physician advises.
- Also, Asthafen can show drowsiness effects.
- However, the doctor will slowly increase the dosage in the first week.
- They do so to decrease these sleepiness effects.
- Moreover, the drug can use up many weeks to offer its full gains.
- But, its benefits come to notice normally in ten weeks.
- Then your GP can gradually reduce the prescription of other drugs for Asthma.
- They do it after you use the Asthafen for 2-3 months.
- Besides, you need to go by the advice of your GP strictly.
- Maybe you miss a dose of Asthafen by chance.
- However, you eat it when you remember.
- In case the time is coming for your regular dose, skip the forgotten dose.
- However, you must resume your normal dosing routine.
- Never take two pills to compensate for the forgotten pill.
- Perhaps you overdose on the pill Asthafen.
- However, you must immediately tell your physician.
- Besides, ring up an ambulance so that you get quick medical attention.
- Also, an overdose of Asthafen can start reactions.
- However, signs of overdose are:
- Unusual drowsiness
- Loss of consciousness
- Hyperexcitability (especially in children), rapid heart rate
Before using Asthfen
- Several medications are not right for persons having some conditions.
- Moreover, at times a remedy can be useful in case more care is necessary.
- Therefore, before you begin the Asthafen regime, tell your doctor necessarily.
- They must know:
- Maybe you are an expecting mother
- Perhaps you are breast-feeding
- Or you want to conceive a baby
- Maybe users are having an issue with the working of their liver.
- Or you are ill with a kidney condition.
- Perhaps you have a disease that increases pressure inside your eyes. It is glaucoma.
- Maybe you are sick with a prostate issue.
- Or you are dealing with any problem passing pee.
- Possibly you are aware of the blockage inside your small intestines.
- Perhaps you are fighting epilepsy.
- Maybe you are ill with innate blood problem porphyria.
- Perhaps you are using any other remedy. Maybe you are using medicines without a prescription.
- Possibly you ever had suffered from an allergy to any medication.
Use Some Similar medicine to Treat Asthma:
- MEDROL (METHYLPREDNISOLONE)
- KETOSTERIL (AMINO ACIDS)
- ASTHALIN 2MG (SALBUTAMOL)
- ACTO PRED 4MG (METHYLPREDNISOLONE)
- Below is a list showing possible reactions.
- However, these side effects can take place from the composing constituents of Asthafen.
- There can be more side effects than listed below.
- However, these reactions can happen.
- But, they do not take place always.
- However, several reactions can be uncommon.
- But, they are very much severe.
- Therefore, you must at once tell your physician if you note any side effects.
- Moreover, you are cautious if reactions do not leave.
- However, these side effects are:
- Eye irritation
- Punctate Keratitis
- Eye pain
- Inability to sleep
- Bladder infection
- Dry mouth
- Changes in your weight
- You must tell your GP about the medications.
- Moreover, you tell them about herbal supplements, over the counter drugs.
- Besides, notify your physician about the vitamins you are taking.
- However, you must notice below precautions:
- After eating Asthafen you must not drive.
- You cannot operate machinery after taking Asthafen.
- Maybe you are a breastfeeding woman.
- Or you are trying to conceive a baby.
- You be cautious if you are consuming remedies for allergies or depression.
- You must take Asthafen after five minutes before taking any drug.
- Asthapen can start an interaction with other medications.
- Therefore, you must take precautions and be careful.
- However, the drugs with which Asthafen interacts are below:
- Oral Anti-diabetic Agents