Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Extremely recommended online pharmacyDecember 5, 2023
Effortless ordering process and timely delivery every time
Highly satisfied!December 5, 2023
Exceptional service, competitive prices, and an extensive range of medications
A truly convenient online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
User-friendly website, excellent communication, and quick shipping
A top-notch online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
Reliable, trustworthy, and always deliver as promised
Best online pharmacyDecember 1, 2023
Smooth transaction, secure packaging, and genuine products
Go to online pharmacy.December 1, 2023
Consistently reliable with on-time deliveries and quality medications
Reliable online pharmacyNovember 28, 2023
Impressed by the variety of medications available and the ease of ordering from this reliable online pharmacy.
Outstanding ....November 28, 2023
Outstanding customer service and lightning-fast delivery – highly recommend this online pharmacy!
Wonderful !!November 27, 2023
Great experience, reliable and prompt medication delivery
GreatNovember 27, 2023
Efficient service and quick delivery, highly recommended!
- Atarax sells on prescription.
- However, this prescription remedy is useful for the treatment of signs of itching.
- It treats the itching that begins with anxiety and allergies.
- Moreover, doctors prescribe Atarax with other medications or advise them alone.
- Atarax falls in the group of medicine popular as antihistamines.
- These are first-generation piperazine derivatives, antihistamines, and antiemetic agents.
- Besides, the drug decreases activity in the users’ central nervous system.
- Atarax also works as an antihistamine.
- Additionally, it lessens the natural substance histamine inside the user’s body.
- However, histamine can give you signs of hives on your skin, sneezing, and a runny nose.
- Atarax is also a useful sedative for treating tension & anxiety.
- This medicine is a prescription in combination with other drugs for anesthesia.
- Atarax also cures allergic skin reactions like contact dermatitis or hives.
What does Atarax carry?
- The pill of Atarax carries hydroxyzine hydrochloride
Uses of Atarax
- Atarax is helpful for the treatment of itching that allergies cause.
- Moreover, this drug is an antihistamine.
- Also, the medicine acts by obstructing natural chemical histamine.
- Besides, your body manufactures this substance at the time of allergic reactions.
- Atarax can also be useful for the temporary management of anxiety.
- Or it aids you to fall asleep or feel relaxed following or before surgery too.
- In addition, Atarax cures the following conditions:
- Physical Urticaria
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic Urticaria
The method Atarax acts
- Atarax pill functions as an antihistamine remedy.
- Moreover, it acts by obstructing the action of histamine in allergy.
- Specialists call it a chemical messenger.
- Thus, it eases signs of allergy like rashes, itching, and swelling.
- Atarax also acts by reducing the activity of the user’s brain.
- Hence, it aids you to feel drowsy or relaxed.
The method to intake the drug
- You better ingest Atarax as per your physician’s prescription.
- However, you must avoid using the drug in more or fewer quantities than advised.
- Moreover, you should not eat it beyond the suggested period.
- Also, you abide by the directions your GP prescribes.
- Besides, you eat this drug with fresh water.
- A user needs to eat the medicine orally.
- However, a patient can consume it with food or without food.
- Moreover, you can use it 3 to 4 times each day.
- Maybe the doctor suggests you use the liquid form of Atarax.
- Then you should measure the medicine with a spoon or any accurate measuring device.
- However, your household spoon cannot give the right dose measurement.
- Therefore, avoid it. Your dosage depends on your medical condition and age.
- Moreover, your response to the treatment also determines the dosage.
- As to kids, the dosage also depends on their weight.
- You do not increase the dosage.
- Or do not use the drug more frequently than advised.
- Besides, you inform your GP regarding your condition.
- The suggested dose for grown-ups weighing above forty kg is 100mg daily.
- However, it is the highest dose for daily intake.
- But for curing itching in grown-ups the initial dose is 25mg in the evening.
- Moreover, your physician can raise the dose 3 to 4 times each day.
- As to adolescents and kids: For curing kids weighing 40 kg is 2mg per kg daily.
- However, it is the highest dose.
- But, the dosage for kids between six months and six years is different.
- It is 5mg to 15mg each day consumed all through the day.
- However, your physician can adjust the dosage as per the kid’s weight.
- As for kids above six years, 15mg to 25 is the daily dose.
- However, your GP can raise it from 50mg to 100 mg every day.
- Kids must eat this dose all through the day.
- Moreover, your doctor can titrate the dose based on your kid’s weight.
- For anxiety in adults, the dose of Atarax is 50mg -100mg each day.
- They need to use it all through the day.
- Maybe you by chance missed the dose of Atarax.
- However, you need to eat it whenever you remember it.
- You cannot eat the skipped dose if the time is approaching for your regular dose.
- Moreover, you avoid ingesting double doses.
- It can trigger side effects.
- Perhaps, you suspect an overdose on Atarax.
- Then you quickly need medical aid. If you delay it, it can start reactions.
- However, the reactions are as follows:
- Chest discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Fast heartbeat
- Shaking of the hands or feet
- Atarax can be a source of severe side effects that include:
- Mood changes
- Difficulty urinating
- A user must run for medical care if they notice any of the above reactions.
- Atarax’s common side effects are:
- dry mouth
- blurred vision
- Fast heart rhythm
- Irregular heartbeat
- You must at once notify your physician about reactions that do not subside.
- You do not eat Atarax in case they have an allergy to hydroxyzine.
- Or in case you are expecting a child.
- You also need to ensure to use Atarax safely.
- However, you must say to your GP in case you have the following diseases:
- Or any other seizure issue
- Emphysema or another breathing issue
- Heart disease or high blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer
- Thyroid disorder
- Blockage in the intestines or stomach
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney disease
- Or problems with peeing
- Liver disease
- You never take Atarax without notifying your physician.
- It is, especially, necessary if you are heavy with a baby.
- It is likely to harm your unborn child.
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics