Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
35 minutes ago
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
2 hours ago
Work very well!! Best effects of medicines Cenforce.
1 day ago
I received the best medicine and also affordable from Arrowmeds.
2 days ago
Great Arrowmeds!! Easy transaction.
2 days ago
Arrowmeds product and service are very affordable and satisfied.
2 days ago
I am very satisfied with Arrowmeds and also I will be now regular customer.
2 days ago
Yeah, I received the medicine of Fildena. It’s good.
3 days ago
Very Satisfied!! And also Easy Payment method and relaxable shipping.
3 days ago
Fast and friendly service and my order
Fast and friendly service and my order was processed quickly
3 days ago
I ordered 2- packages of 150 pills each
I ordered 2- packages of 180 pills each package but I only received 220 pills total instead of the 360 pills that I’ve paid for.
- Atarax sells on prescription.
- However, this prescription remedy is useful for the treatment of signs of itching.
- It treats the itching that begins with anxiety and allergies.
- Moreover, doctors prescribe Atarax with other medications or advise them alone.
- Atarax falls in the group of medicine popular as antihistamines.
- These are first-generation piperazine derivatives, antihistamines, antiemetic agents.
- Besides, the drug decreases activity in the users’ central nervous system.
- Atarax also works as an antihistamine.
- Additionally, it lessens the natural substance histamine inside the user’s body.
- However, histamine can give you signs of hives on your skin, sneezing, and runny nose.
- Atarax is also a useful sedative for treating tension & anxiety.
- This medicine is a prescription in combination with other drugs for anesthesia.
- Atarax also cures allergic skin reactions like contact dermatitis or hives.
What does Atarax carry?
- The pill of Atarax carries hydroxyzine hydrochloride
Uses of Atarax
- Atarax is helpful for the treatment of itching that allergies cause.
- Moreover, this drug is an antihistamine.
- Also, the medicine acts by obstructing natural chemical histamine.
- Besides, your body manufactures this substance at the time of allergic reactions.
- Atarax can also be useful for the temporary management of anxiety.
- Or it aids you to fall asleep or feel relaxed following or before surgery too.
- In addition, Atarax cures the following conditions:
- Physical Urticaria
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic Urticaria
The method Atarax acts
- Atarax pill functions as an antihistamine remedy.
- Moreover, it acts by obstructing the action of histamine in allergy.
- Specialists call it a chemical messenger.
- Thus, it eases signs of allergy like rashes, itching, and swelling.
- Atarax also acts by reducing the activity of the user’s brain.
- Hence, it aids you to feel drowsy or relaxed.
The method to intake the drug
- You better ingest Atarax as per your physician’s prescription.
- However, you must avoid using the drug in more or fewer quantities than advised.
- Moreover, you should not eat it beyond the suggested period.
- Also, you abide by the directions you GP prescribe.
- Besides, you eat this drug with fresh water.
- A user needs to eat the medicine orally.
- However, a patient can consume it with food or without food.
- Moreover, you can use it 3 to 4 times each day.
- Maybe the doctor suggests you use the liquid form of Atarax.
- Then you should measure the medicine with a spoon or any accurate measuring device.
- However, your household spoon cannot give the right dose measurement.
- Therefore, avoid it. Your dosage depends on medical condition and age.
- Moreover, your response to the treatment also determines the dosage.
- As to kids, the dosage also depends on their weight.
- You do not increase the dosage.
- Or do not use the drug more frequently than advised.
- Besides, you inform your GP regarding your condition.
- The suggested dose for grown-ups weighing above forty kg is 100mg daily.
- However, it is the highest dose for daily intake.
- But for curing itching in grown-ups the initial dose is 25mg in the evening.
- Moreover, your physician can raise the dose 3 to 4 times each day.
- As to adolescents and kids: For curing kids weighing 40 kg is 2mg per kg daily.
- However, it is the highest dose.
- But, the dosage for kids between six months and six years is different.
- It is 5mg to 15mg each day consumed all through the day.
- However, your physician can adjust the dosage as per kid’s weight.
- As to kids above six years 15mg to 25 is the daily dose.
- However, your GP can raise it to 50mg to 100 mg every day.
- Kids must eat this dose all through the day.
- Moreover, your doctor can titrate the dose based on your kid’s weight.
- For anxiety in adults, the dose of Atarax is 50mg -100mg each day.
- They need to use it all through the day.
- Maybe you by chance miss the dose of Atarax.
- However, you need to eat it whenever you remember it.
- You cannot eat the skipped dose if time is approaching for your regular dose.
- Moreover, you avoid ingesting double dose.
- It can trigger side effects.
- Perhaps, you suspect to overdose on Atarax.
- Then you quickly need medical aid. If you delay it, it can start reactions.
- However, the reactions are as follows:
- Chest discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Fast heartbeat
- Shaking of the hands or feet
- Atarax can be a source of severe side effects that include:
- Mood changes
- Difficulty urinating
- A user must run for medical care if they notice any of the above reactions.
- Atarax common side effects are:
- dry mouth
- blurred vision
- Fast heart rhythm
- Irregular heartbeat
- You must at one notify your physician about reactions that do not subside.
- You do not eat Atarax in case they have an allergy to hydroxyzine.
- Or in case you are expecting a child.
- You also need to ensure to use Atarax safely.
- However, you must say to your GP in case you have the following diseases:
- Or any other seizure issue
- Emphysema or another breathing issue
- Heart disease or high blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer
- Thyroid disorder
- Blockage in the intestines or stomach
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney disease
- Or problems with peeing
- Liver disease
- You never take Atarax without notifying your physician.
- It is, especially, necessary if you are heavy with a baby.
- It is likely to harm your unborn child.
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics