Sorry, nothing in cart.
BECLATE inhaler with the active ingredient beclomethasone is a drug used in obstructive diseases respiratory tract that is administered by inhalation which enables target therapy, BECLATE in the lungs has an anti-inflammatory effect and reduces swelling and irritation
Of some parts of the respiratory tract.
BECLATE Inhaler helps prevent the beginning of symptoms of mild, moderately severe, and severe asthma in patients requiring regular therapy.
It is necessary to use the medicine regularly.
If the symptoms of acute occur like a sudden asthma attack like when you feel you have no breath, do not use BECLATE to eliminate them.
BECLATE inhaler isn’t intended:
- In the treatment of a sudden asthma attack, another group of drugs is used, which is fast and short action (rapid-acting inhalation bronchodilators).
- If you use more than one drug, be careful not to mix them.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BE AWARE OF BEFORE THE ONSET OF A THERAPY?
Please, inform your pulmonologist before starting the BECLATE application if:
- You have or have never used drugs for tuberculosis.
- you have or have ever had a fungal disease – candidiasis in your mouth
- you use BECLATE Inhaler at the same time as systemic administration of corticosteroids
- you have or have ever had an allergy, such as, for example, allergic rhinitis an inflammation followed by sneezing, and nose leakage)
- eczema followed by itches and redness of the skin
COULD a BECLATE inhaler BE USED WITH OTHER DRUGS?
Since some medicines can impede the appropriate effects of the medicine BECLATE, careful observation of your condition careful is required if:
- you are taking medications for the treatment of HIV infection,
- you are taking antibiotics metronidazole or
- you are taking disulfiram used in the treatment of alcoholism.
BECLATE can be used at any time of the day, regardless of the meal.
In case your health condition requires therapy with BECLATE, your doctor or pharmacist will advise you on how to use this drug in terms of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The ability to handle a vehicle or machine during BECLATE therapy is not under the influence of medicine BECLATE.
WHAT ARE DOSIBG RECOMMENDATIONS?
- BECLATE Inhaler is intended for oral inhalation only
- The BECLATE effects will appear within several days
- Do not interrupt therapy, even if you feel better
- Do not take a higher dose than prescribed.
Adults and children aged 12 years and older
- The recommended dose is from 200 to 2000 micrograms per day, in divided doses.
- The maximum dose for adults is 2000 micrograms per day.
Children aged over four years
- The recommended dose is 200 to 400 micrograms per day, in divided doses.
- The maximum dose for children is 400 micrograms per day.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE USING BECLATE Inhaler :
I Test your inhaler
- Before using the inhaler for the first time, check that it is working correctly.
How to use an inhaler?
You must start to breathe as soon as possible immediately before using your inhaler.
- Take an upright position when using your inhaler.
- Remove the cover from the mouthpiece and check if it is clean
- Shake the inhaler for 4 or 5 times
- Hold the inhaler upright, below the mouthpiece, and deep exhale
- Immediately after you start inhaling, press down the inhaler’s top as one dose of the medicine would be released.
- Hold your breath, remove the inhaler from the mouth
- Keep breathing for a few seconds
- Wait about half a minute before using the next dose
To take medicine appropriately, you could practice the steps the first few times in front of the mirror.
If you notice the “fog” coming out from the top of the inhaler or on the side of your mouth, you need to repeat the procedure.
WHAT SIDE CAN EFFECTS BE NOTED?
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, redness, itching,
- Severe allergic reactions include swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue, or throat,
- Problems in swallowing or breathing, rash accompanied by itching,
- stunning, fainting, or collapsing.
- Candidiasis, a fungal infection of the mouth caused by Candidiasis
If after seven days of the use of BECLATE Inhaler there is no improvement in breathing and
whistle in your chest, or if you get worse, contact your doctor as soon as possible.