Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Extremely recommended online pharmacyDecember 5, 2023
Effortless ordering process and timely delivery every time
Highly satisfied!December 5, 2023
Exceptional service, competitive prices, and an extensive range of medications
A truly convenient online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
User-friendly website, excellent communication, and quick shipping
A top-notch online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
Reliable, trustworthy, and always deliver as promised
Best online pharmacyDecember 1, 2023
Smooth transaction, secure packaging, and genuine products
Go to online pharmacy.December 1, 2023
Consistently reliable with on-time deliveries and quality medications
Reliable online pharmacyNovember 28, 2023
Impressed by the variety of medications available and the ease of ordering from this reliable online pharmacy.
Outstanding ....November 28, 2023
Outstanding customer service and lightning-fast delivery – highly recommend this online pharmacy!
Wonderful !!November 27, 2023
Great experience, reliable and prompt medication delivery
GreatNovember 27, 2023
Efficient service and quick delivery, highly recommended!
When it is about any discomfort in your eyes, you cannot focus on any aspects of your life. Not only does your vision get blurry, but your confidence too. Well, don’t lose hope if you’re suffering from eye disorders like open-angular glaucoma or ocular hypertension as Bimatoprost Eye drops got your back. Also known as Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution, these eye drops have gained popularity over the years and their efficiency is proven. Let’s learn more about this medication.
What are Bimatoprost eye drops?
Bimatoprost eye drops or Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is a 3ml liquid solution aiding with eye conditions like glaucoma and ocular hypertension. It is meant to reduce the pressure in the eyes and normalise eye pressure to prevent blindness that may follow. This Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is highly effective in soothing and relaxing your eyes in no time of application. Thus, it is convenient for the patients to engage in routine activities and improve their overall quality of life.
Who can use Bimatoprost eye drops?
Patients diagnosed with medical conditions namely intra-ocular hypertension & open-angular glaucoma and prescribed these eye drops are eligible for using it. This medicine aims at relieving high pressure from the eyes and regulating the fluid flow within the eyes to maintain normal pressure. Within a short treatment period, the patient finds relief from the underlying eye conditions and their quality of life improves.
Is Bimatoprost effective?
Yes, Bimatoprost is indeed one of the most effective, reliable & safe eye drops. However, it is safe for you if and only if you’re using it according to the medical guidance. Do not misuse this medicine to extract its optimal benefits and keep away from side effects.
Bimatoprost 3ml Reviews
“Ocular hypertension is worse than you think. It gives you uncontrollable headaches with your eyes feel like a manual pressure pump. You can feel like not getting out of bed and nothing gets done. However, my ocular hypertension symptoms were excellently relieved by Bimatoprost which I was prescribed. Within two weeks, my symptoms disappeared and I felt like I was reborn.”
“Patients like me, having glaucoma, only know how irritating it is to handle consistent fluid discharge from the eyes. As you get up, the day ruins as your handkerchief is always supporting your eyes and you feel frustrated. If there is something that lets me get rid of this situation, it is Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. It is a budgetary and truly effective eye drops. I’m here to add my honest review so that others can get help in buying these eye drops.”
How to use Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution?
Make sure you follow the prescription and medical guidance for handling these eye drops correctly.
Wash your hands clean before applying these eye drops. Try to avoid contamination by not touching the dropper tip or your eyes after application.
- Apply Bimatoprost eye drops in the affected eye(s) as per the instructions shared by the physician. It is typically used once per day & before bedtime only. However, you may have to apply it once or twice, based on your eye condition.
- Squeeze only a drop or two. Do not rub or blink your eyes after application.
- Avoid applying these eye drops more frequently to make it work faster. It can lead to side effects.
- Once the eye drop is applied, keep your eyes closed for a few minutes to allow the ophthalmic solution to settle in your eyes properly.
Wait for at least 10 to 15 minutes if you have to apply another eye drops along with this one.
Lastly, make sure your contact lenses and eye makeup are removed before application. This ophthalmic solution contains a preservative that can stain contact lenses. Hence, it is important to take them off before applying these eye drops and put them on again after at least 30 minutes of using eye drops.
What if you forget to apply Bimatoprost eye drops?
In case you skipped your dosage timings, continue with the next dose as per your schedule. Try not to skip applying these eye drops more often else you’ll not get the desired improvements.
Instructions & Information for Handling Bimatoprost Safely
- Discuss your allergies and medical conditions with your healthcare provider before using this medicine. Let them know if you have had eye problems like uveitis, oedema, iritis, aphakia, etc.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you develop serious eye conditions like infections or swelling after using these eye drops. Pause treatment in the meantime.
- You may experience temporary vision changes, mostly blurriness or instability after applying these eye drops. Avoid driving vehicles or using machinery after dosage.
- Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. The risks and side effects should be discussed clearly when you want to use this ophthalmic solution during such medical conditions.
- Do not overdose on this medication. It is mostly used for a short period and will yield desired effectiveness.
Talk to your doctor if you’re using any herbal products, OTC, or prescription medicines. Keep a list of these products and discuss with your doctor if they can be continued with this Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. Likewise, don’t start or stop using any medicine without medical guidance.
Bimatoprost Side Effects
There are certain nominal side effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops which are listed below. Have a look. And reach out to your medical professional if they interfere with your routine or get adverse.
- Irritations in the eyes
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Dry eyes
- Watering in eyes
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Darker eyelids
- Changes in pigmentation of the iris
Consult your doctor right away if side effects like swelling, serious allergic reactions, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing are experienced.
Storage & Disposal
- Store Bimatoprost 3ml below 30 Degrees Celsius. Do not refrigerate.
- Don’t expose it to moisture or direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Why Bimatoprost Eye Drops Buy Online?
Of many reasons for Bimatoprost Eye Drops Buy Online, let us drop in a few:
- You’ve got numerous vendors (local and international) at your fingertips
- It is easy to compare online pharmacies as per your conditions (shipping duration, discounts, payment convenience, etc.)
- Choose a reputable online pharmacy based on user reviews and ratings
And if you wish to buy these eye drops from an authorized online pharmacy in Australia, USA, UK & Canada, go with arrowmeds.com. You’ll never be disappointed.
What is the brand name(s) for Bimatoprost?
Generally, these eye drops are sold under the brand names Latisse, Lumigan, and Durysta. Other brands are selling this medicine as generic too. You need to check out the content of eye drops and get it verified with your healthcare provider.
Can I use Bimatoprost Eye drops for eyebrow growth?
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is also prescribed for boosting eyelash growth which is a side effect of these eye drops. However, if you wish to use it as an eyelash growth serum or boost eyebrow growth then consult your healthcare professional.
How many times do I need to use Bimatoprost per day?
Depending on the medical conditions and the underlying eye disorder to treat, this medication can be used once or twice per day. It is used for a short period and treats the eye condition effectively. Therefore, you don’t need to apply more frequently than twice per day. Follow your prescription and dosage guidance provided by the doctor.
Is it safe to use Bimatoprost if I have permanent lenses?
In case you’ve got permanent lenses fixed in your eyes, inform your doctor before you start using these eye drops. Seek guidance and understand the risks and safety measures as you proceed with this medication.
Where to buy Bimatoprost?
Always buy Bimatoprost with reputable online pharmacies, be it your local or international vendors. Look for a few things to ensure safety and reliability like private shopping experience, secure payment options, express shipping, discounts, and so on. Also, look for their refund and return policies in case you need to access their services. If you wish to buy Bimatoprost in Australia, USA, UK, or Canada, you can order with arrowmeds.com.