Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Great blessingJanuary 18, 2022
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
About Candid B cream
- Candid B cream is a wide-ranging antifungal cream. This cream is chiefly useful for stopping or curing fungal infections.
- Moreover, it treats skin irritation.
- Besides, it helps to manage and stop the signs accompanying inflammations and asthma.
- These symptoms are such as moderate or mild ulcerative colitis.
- Moreover, it manages inflammatory diseases such as skin diseases like psoriasis & eczema.
- Also, you stop using it if sensitive skin and allergic reactions begin.
Candid B cream uses
- You can use Candid B cream for the cure of various conditions like:
- Oral infections: This cream is beneficial to cure the fungal infection of a user’s oral cavity like oral thrush or candidiasis.
- Dermatitis: Candid B cream cures effectively inflammation of your skin.
- Skin rashes: It is useful for preventing rashes on the user’s skin because of a diaper.
- Eczema: Candid B cream helps treat skin diseases such as Eczema.
- Inflammation: This cream is better to cure inflammation of the outer ear and nose.
- Ringworm infection: It can manage skin diseases like ringworm.
- Infections caused to the genital area: Candid B cream cures infection and irritation of the user’s skin present in the genital areas. These regions are your vagina, phallus, and groin area.
- Infection caused to unexposed skin areas: It is the top choice to cure a fungal infection caused to unexposed skin areas. These areas are toes, armpits, and skin folds.
- Athlete’s foot: It can effectively cure skin conditions caused due to sports, especially athlete’s foot.
- Other: Candid B cream can also treat hay fever.
Dosage of Candid B cream
- Your doctor can only decide the dosage you need.
- However, the dosage depends on the allergic history of the patient.
- Moreover, you must give information about your mental status, weight, and age.
- The most common use of this medicine is two to three- times every day.
- However, you need to apply for nearly a week.
- Moreover, you have to spread it over the infected portion after cleaning it well.
- However, infectious diseases such as Jock itch need a two-week treatment.
- Candid B cream usage relies on the severity of the condition under treatment.
- It is worthwhile to see a skin specialist or pediatrician in the case of kids.
- However, its application in children needs a proper prescription.
- But, you need to apply a thin layer on the diseased skin area.
- Maybe, somehow you forget to apply your daily dose.
- However, you should use it the moment you remember.
- If you note that the time for your daily dose is close, avoid applying the cream.
- Then, you leave the missed dose.
- Moreover, you must not apply a double dose to catch up with the skipped dose.
- Candid B cream overdose can trigger severe signs.
- But, excessive usage of the cream can cause harm.
- Then you need medical attention quickly.
- However, it can start several reactions.
- These reactions are itching and burning sensations, skin irritations, and itch rashes.
- This cream can start severe and mild reactions.
- However, the following are the side effects this cream can cause:
- Skin rash
- Blisters under the skin
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Itchy and dry skin
- Easy bruising of the skin
- Unusually warm skin
- Lightening of skin at the area of application
- Bowel discomfort
- Burning sensation
- Itching or burning
- Itchy rashes
- Peeling or flaking of the skin
- Skin irritations
- Stomach upset
- This cream has a reasonable price of Rs 122.50 per tube.
- The tube carries 20 gm of medicine.
- Nearly all people can afford it.
- However, sometimes the company offers discounts too.
The way to apply the cream
- This skin disease medicine is present in the form of a cream.
- However, you must gently clean the infected area before using it.
- Moreover, you require washing and then drying the hands cautiously before using them.
- Moreover, spread a thin layer of the drug over the infected portion.
- Then allow it to stay there for some time on your skin.
- Thus you will get better results from the cream.
- However, you must quickly wash your hands after using the cream. Moreover, a user must not apply the Candid B cream to the genital areas.
- It is so because the skin of your genital region is more sensitive. However, the patient needs not use excessive cream because it can start unwanted reactions.
- Its users need to read the leaflet placed inside its carton. Moreover, you must read it thoroughly to understand to use it safely.
The way the cream acts
- This cream carries Beclometasone & Clotrimazole as its chief recipe.
- However, the chemical clotrimazole acts as an antifungal.
- It functions by changing the permeability of fungal cells.
- Moreover, it takes away their intracellular elements.
- Thus, it destroys the fungal cells.
- The chemical beclometasone acts as a corticosteroid.
- However, it functions by easing the symptoms of inflammation.
- These signs are itching, swelling, and redness.
- The ingredients present in the cream act in unison to ease the fungal infection.
- Moreover, Candid B cream decreases the inflammation that accompanies the infection.
When a user should avoid using the cream?
- A user must not apply the cream if you have:
- Viral infections: A user needs to avoid using the cream for viral infections. However, these viral infections are herpes simplex and chickenpox. This is because this drug is antifungal.
- Allergy: Avoid it in cases having a history of hypersensitivity and allergy to its components.
- Bacterial infections: People with bacterial infections need to avoid the cream
- You must avoid dose alteration without a doctor’s advice
- Avoid eye contact
- In allergic reaction quickly go for medical assistance
- Age criteria for kids
Interaction with Drugs
- Liver Disease
- Ocular herpes infection