Sorry, nothing in cart.
About Candid B cream
- Candid B cream is a wide-ranging antifungal cream. This cream is chiefly useful for stopping or curing fungal infections.
- Moreover, it treats skin irritation.
- Besides, it helps to manage and stop the signs accompanying inflammations and asthma.
- These symptoms are such as moderate or mild ulcerative colitis.
- Moreover, it manages inflammatory diseases such as skin diseases like psoriasis & eczema.
- Also, you stop using it if sensitive skin and allergic reactions begin.
Candid B cream uses
- You can use Candid B cream for the cure of various conditions like:
- Oral infections: This cream is beneficial to cure the fungal infection of a user’s oral cavity like oral thrush or candidiasis.
- Dermatitis: Candid B cream cures effectively inflammation of your skin.
- Skin rashes: It is useful for preventing rashes on the user’s skin because of a diaper.
- Eczema: Candid B cream helps treat skin diseases such as Eczema.
- Inflammation: This cream is better to cure inflammation of the outer ear and nose.
- Ringworm infection: It can manage skin diseases like ringworm.
- Infections caused to the genital area: Candid B cream cures infection and irritation of the user’s skin present in the genital areas. These regions are your vagina, phallus, and groin area.
- Infection caused to unexposed skin areas: It is the top choice to cure a fungal infection caused to unexposed skin areas. These areas are toes, armpits, and skin folds.
- Athlete’s foot: It can effectively cure skin conditions caused due to sports, especially athlete’s foot.
- Other: Candid B cream can also treat hay fever.
Dosage of Candid B cream
- Your doctor can only decide the dosage you need.
- However, the dosage depends on the allergic history of the patient.
- Moreover, you must give information about your mental status, weight, and age.
- The most common use of this medicine is two to three- times every day.
- However, you need to apply for nearly a week.
- Moreover, you have to spread it over the infected portion after cleaning it well.
- However, infectious diseases such as Jock itch need a two-week treatment.
- Candid B cream usage relies on the severity of the condition under treatment.
- It is worthwhile to see a skin specialist or pediatrician in the case of kids.
- However, its application in children needs a proper prescription.
- But, you need to apply a thin layer on the diseased skin area.
- Maybe, somehow you forget to apply your daily dose.
- However, you should use it the moment you remember.
- If you note that the time for your daily dose is close, avoid applying the cream.
- Then, you leave the missed dose.
- Moreover, you must not apply a double dose to catch up with the skipped dose.
- Candid B cream overdose can trigger severe signs.
- But, excessive usage of the cream can cause harm.
- Then you need medical attention quickly.
- However, it can start several reactions.
- These reactions are itching and burning sensations, skin irritations, and itch rashes.
- This cream can start severe and mild reactions.
- However, the following are the side effects this cream can cause:
- Skin rash
- Blisters under the skin
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Itchy and dry skin
- Easy bruising of the skin
- Unusually warm skin
- Lightening of skin at the area of application
- Bowel discomfort
- Burning sensation
- Itching or burning
- Itchy rashes
- Peeling or flaking of the skin
- Skin irritations
- Stomach upset
- This cream has a reasonable price of Rs 122.50 per tube.
- The tube carries 20 gm of medicine.
- Nearly all people can afford it.
- However, sometimes the company offers discounts too.
The way to apply the cream
- This skin disease medicine is present in the form of a cream.
- However, you must gently clean the infected area before using it.
- Moreover, you require washing and then drying the hands cautiously before using them.
- Moreover, spread a thin layer of the drug over the infected portion.
- Then allow it to stay there for some time on your skin.
- Thus you will get better results from the cream.
- However, you must quickly wash your hands after using the cream. Moreover, a user must not apply the Candid B cream to the genital areas.
- It is so because the skin of your genital region is more sensitive. However, the patient needs not use excessive cream because it can start unwanted reactions.
- Its users need to read the leaflet placed inside its carton. Moreover, you must read it thoroughly to understand to use it safely.
The way the cream acts
- This cream carries Beclometasone & Clotrimazole as its chief recipe.
- However, the chemical clotrimazole acts as an antifungal.
- It functions by changing the permeability of fungal cells.
- Moreover, it takes away their intracellular elements.
- Thus, it destroys the fungal cells.
- The chemical beclometasone acts as a corticosteroid.
- However, it functions by easing the symptoms of inflammation.
- These signs are itching, swelling, and redness.
- The ingredients present in the cream act in unison to ease the fungal infection.
- Moreover, Candid B cream decreases the inflammation that accompanies the infection.
When a user should avoid using the cream?
- A user must not apply the cream if you have:
- Viral infections: A user needs to avoid using the cream for viral infections. However, these viral infections are herpes simplex and chickenpox. This is because this drug is antifungal.
- Allergy: Avoid it in cases having a history of hypersensitivity and allergy to its components.
- Bacterial infections: People with bacterial infections need to avoid the cream
- You must avoid dose alteration without a doctor’s advice
- Avoid eye contact
- In allergic reaction quickly go for medical assistance
- Age criteria for kids
Interaction with Drugs
- Liver Disease
- Ocular herpes infection