Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Cipmox 500mg tablet is a prescription product. It is an antibiotic.
- Moreover, Cipmox 500mg is useful for curing a broad range of infection caused by bacteria.
- However, infections can be in the urinary tract, skin, sinuses, middle ear, airways, and lungs.
- Moreover, Cipmox 500mg is not useful for curing flu, common cold, and other viral infections.
- Besides, it cannot treat effectively these infections.
- However, doctors prescribe it as a combination therapy part.
- Therefore, it suggests that you require using it with other drugs.
- This oral pill is available as an IR or immediate-release pill.
- It also comes as an ER or extended-release pill and a chewable pill.
- IR and chewable pills are present as generic medicines only.
- Cipmox 500mg is present in the form of ER too. It is available also in the form of capsule and suspension.
- However, all forms of Cipmox 500mg need use by mouth only.
Uses of Cipmox 500mg
- Bacterial Infections Primary
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Ear Infection
- Throat Infection Primary
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Skin Infections
- Peptic Ulcer
- Facial Swelling
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Primary
- Bladder Infection
- Ear Disease
- Pimple in Nose
- Lung Infections
- Lung Disease
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prophylaxis
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease — Arthritis
- Lyme Disease — Carditis
- Lyme Disease — Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Lyme Disease
- Tuberculosis – Urinary Tract
- Infection – Bacterial/Fungal/Protozoal/Viral
- Inhalation Bacillus anthracis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
The way Cipmox 500mg acts
- This tablet works as an antibiotic.
- Moreover, Cipmox 500mg attacks and kills bacteria.
- However, it stops them from making the cell wall.
- The cell wall is the protective covering that is necessary for their survival
- However, the unavailability of the protective covering exposes them to the effects of Cipmox 500mg.
- Therefore, it easily kills them.
How to use Cipmox 500mg?
- You can eat the pill whole alongside milk or freshwater also.
- However, you must not break or chew it.
- Moreover, its other forms are present as a liquid for kids.
- Cipmox 500mg liquid form can also take people who cannot swallow pills.
- Cipmox 500mg oral pill is advisable for temporary treatment.
- However, it starts severe risks if a user does not use it as per the doctor’s advice.
- Maybe you discontinue eating the pill suddenly.
- Or you stop its use completely.
- Then it can worsen your bacterial infection.
- Or your infection cannot heal.
- Maybe you skip doses.
- Or, you do not eat the tablet as per prescription.
- Then the drug may not work.
- Or it will completely stop action.
- As to this medicine, some ratios must necessarily remain inside your body.
- Therefore, it is necessary for the tablet during the treatment period to function well.
- Hence, you necessarily complete the whole course of treatment as per your GP’s suggestion.
- Moreover, you must not stop using the pill.
- Or you should not miss doses if your condition improves gradually.
- It can make your infection go on for a longer time.
- Besides, the user can also show signs of drug resistance to the pill.
- Therefore, it suggests you cannot take Cipmox 500mg in the future.
- If you suffer from a bacterial infection, then you need something stronger.
- Moreover, you can take the tablet with food or without meals.
- You can find Cipmox 500mg and also Cipmox 250 mg in the market.
- However, the normal dose of Cipmox 500mg is one tablet thrice a day.
- Kids can get low dose also.
- You need to maintain proper space all through the day.
- Besides, you must take it in the morning, at noon, and at bedtime.
- However, these are three times for day users.
- You can eat it without food or alongside food.
Perhaps you skip the dose of Cipmox 500mg. however, you better swallow it when you remember. a user must not eat two doses for making up the missed dose. It can be dangerous. However, you must leave the skipped dose, if time is close to your regular dose.
- You may sometimes overdose on the tablet.
- However, it can begin some side effects.
- If you feel anything unusual, tell your doctor fast.
- Moreover, an overdose can trigger side effects like:
- Overgrowth of yeast infection
- Soreness of tongue or your mouth
- A user cannot eat Cipmox 500mg if you have an allergy to any penicillin antibiotic.
- These medications are oxacillin, ticarcillin, penicillin, dicloxacillin. or ampicillin.
- Moreover, you should ensure that the drug is safe for your use.
- However, you notify your GP if you have:
- Mono or mononucleosis
- Diarrhea is due to using antibiotics
- you suffer from drug or food allergies to cephalosporin antibiotics. These drugs are Keflex, Ceftin, Ceftin, Cefzil, Omnicef.
- It is yet not clear whether this drug can harm the newborn baby.
- However, you should inform your physician if you are an expecting mother.
- Cipmox 500mg can render contraceptive pills less efficient.
- However, you must think of using non-hormonal devices for birth control
Side effects of Cipmox 500mg
- Joint pain
- Skin yellowing
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Tooth discoloration
- Nausea or vomiting
- Altered sense of taste
You should let me know your physician regarding your other drugs, particularly:
- A blood thinner – Warafin, Jantovan, Coumadin
- Or any other antibiotics
- In case, you have an allergy to amoxicillin
- Or you are allergic to some other components in the drug
- Allergy to Cephalosporins or Penicillins
- Maybe you have infectious glandular or mononucleosis fever