Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last. Got everything I ordered. Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast…
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Work very well!! Best effects of medicines Cenforce.
I received the best medicine and also affordable from Arrowmeds.
Great Arrowmeds!! Easy transaction.
What is Desowen Cream?
Desowen cream is an ointment available in the market to get rid of inflammation, itching ad rashes on the skin.
The ointment is highly potent to suppress the release of chemicals responsible for inflammation.
The main ingredient in Desowen is Desonide which has been extensively used to cure multiple skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis, allergies and rashes.
The strength of Desonide in Desowen is 0.5 %w/w.
Just like any other drug, Desowen must be taken according to the instructions specified in the prescription and at the label.
The amount of the cream and how many times one should use it? All this is prescribed by the doctor.
Desowen is a product of Galderma India Pvt Ltd, which is a Mumbai based pharmaceutical company.
Desowen is a result of efforts from highly talented scientists who have undergone meticulous research.
Using Desowen ensures relief from skin problems and gives the person clear and spotless skin.
Uses Of Desowen Cream
In treating skin-related issues like itching, inflammation, allergy and rashes.
Desowen cream’s main forte is relieving the person from red rashes, inflammation as found in situations like eczema and dermatitis.
These are common situations that occur almost daily in our lives when we feel slight itching or red patches appear on the skin.
But when the itching becomes intense as in eczema when the affected area becomes dry and want to scratch that part again and again.
Red rashes are signs of inflammation which sometimes result in swelling of that part.
When Desowen when applied under the regulation of the doctor systematically removes all these skin related problems.
But one should have patience because the itching and red rashes will not vanish in a day.
Regularly use Desowen without missing a day to see excellent results.
Like every other drug, Desowen Cream must be also be used in strict dosage.
Just because it is an ointment doesn’t mean you open the cap and start applying as much amount you want.
The limits are given in the label of the ointment and also in the prescription.
Using ointment with higher and lower dosages will affect the result.
Best results come with the only prescribed dosage.
- The basic precautions remain the same that is followed while taking other drugs and ointments.
- Wash the affected area with water and then apply Desowen Cream over it. Earlier dust particles, dirt or other germs may be present on the skin. It’s better to clean the area and then apply the cream.
- If after applying the cream, the itching and inflammation seem not to be stopped, then stop using the cream. Consult the doctor for the next steps.
- Stop the use of any other cream which you are using. Desowen Cream should not be used with any other cream, it could lead to serious side effects.
- If the duration of use is completed but still if itching and symptoms continue to trouble, then stop using Desowen Cream immediately. The doctor must be informed in such a case.
- Tell the doctor about any previous skin disease or eating habits because the many kinds of seafood, fruits and vegetables are known to have intensity inflammation, itching and allergy. This will help the doctor to understand the root cause of the problem.
Benefits Of Desowen Cream
Relief from itching, inflammation, swelling and red rashes as observed in eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Within a few days of using Desowen Cream, one can experience improvement.
But remember the benefits pertain only till the instructions specified in the label is followed.
What Are The Side Effects Of Desowen Cream?
The patient might encounter a few red patches after use of Desowen Cream.
No need to worry because this is just a reactionary step by the body.
Once you use the cream for a few days the body will adjust to the chemical and these side effects will cease to trouble you.
Buy Desowen Cream in US and UK
Desowen Cream can be easily purchased from any medical store and online site in US and UK.
The cream is quite commonly used in these countries owing to the high effectiveness of the drug.
But be cautious while ordering from online sites because there are high chances of getting scammed.
Therefore, it is advised to use only trusted websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1.) What happens if you use too much Desowen Cream?
Like every other drug, Desowen Cream can give unwanted results if instructions are not followed.
One such situation is when you use too much Desowen Cream.
It is a classic case of overdose and you must be ready to face side effects.
But what can you do? You must stop using Desowen Cream immediately and inform the doctor about overuse.
Overuse of Desowen Cream will make the skin of the applied area thin, making it vulnerable to bleeding.
Q.2.) What if you forget to use Desowen Cream?
Well, the fault is of your memory, so you cannot do anything at once.
But then also some steps must be taken to avoid an unwanted reaction.
- Use the cream as soon as you are recalled of applying Desowen Cream. But if the timing of the next dose is just a few minutes or an hour away, then skip today’s dose.
- Apply the cream in the next dose, but make sure you do not apply extra cream as compensation.
Q.3.) How Does Desowen Cream Work?
Desowen Cream belongs to the chemical group of steroids known as Glucocorticoids.
When our body faces any kind of danger such as an allergy or infection, it releases chemicals known as prostaglandins to fight against the foreign particle.
Itching, inflammation and swelling are the by-products of the resistance against the foreign particle.
But many times, our body is mistaken about the presence of some foreign particle.
Thus, the release of prostaglandins is stopped by Desonide, the main ingredient of the cream.
Q.4.) How to use Desowen Cream?
- Follow the instructions given in the label and also in the prescription.
- Wash the affected area with water and clean it with a cloth. Then apply a specified amount of Desowen to the area.
- Wash your hands after you have applied the cream. Keep the affected area away from water.
Q.5.) What Are The Common Interactions
Desowen Cream must be used immediately by men, women or children who are suffering from skin problems involving itching, inflammation, swelling, red skin or rashes.
The cream has been used by patients for decades and they have all benefited equally.
But all this would happen only if you keep in mind a few precautions.