Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Great blessingJanuary 18, 2022
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
What is Desowen Cream?
Desowen cream is an ointment available in the market to get rid of inflammation, itching ad rashes on the skin.
The ointment is highly potent to suppress the release of chemicals responsible for inflammation.
The main ingredient in Desowen is Desonide which has been extensively used to cure multiple skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis, allergies, and rashes.
The strength of Desonide in Desowen is 0.5 %w/w.
Just like any other drug, Desowen must be taken according to the instructions specified in the prescription and on the label.
The amount of the cream and how many times one should use it? All this is prescribed by the doctor.
Desowen is a product of Galderma India Pvt Ltd, which is a Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company.
Desowen is a result of efforts from highly talented scientists who have undergone meticulous research.
Using Desowen ensures relief from skin problems and gives the person clear and spotless skin.
Uses Of Desowen Cream
In treating skin-related issues like itching, inflammation, allergy, and rashes.
Desowen cream’s main forte is relieving the person from red rashes, and inflammation as found in situations like eczema and dermatitis.
These are common situations that occur almost daily in our lives when we feel slight itching or red patches appearing on the skin.
But when the itching becomes intense as in eczema when the affected area becomes dry and want to scratch that part again and again.
Red rashes are signs of inflammation that sometimes result in swelling of that part.
When Desowen, when applied under the regulation of the doctor systematically, removes all these skin-related problems.
But one should have patience because the itching and red rashes will not vanish in a day.
Regularly use Desowen without missing a day to see excellent results.
Like every other drug, Desowen Cream must also be used in strict dosages.
Just because it is an ointment doesn’t mean you open the cap and start applying as much amount you want.
The limits are given on the label of the ointment and also on the prescription.
Using ointment with higher and lower dosages will affect the result.
The best results come with the only prescribed dosage.
- The basic precautions remain the same that are followed while taking other drugs and ointments.
- Wash the affected area with water and then apply Desowen Cream over it. Earlier dust particles, dirt, or other germs may be present on the skin. It’s better to clean the area and then apply the cream.
- If after applying the cream, the itching and inflammation seem not to be stopped, then stop using the cream. Consult the doctor for the next steps.
- Stop the use of any other cream which you are using. Desowen Cream should not be used with any other cream, it could lead to serious side effects.
- If the duration of use is completed but still itching and symptoms continue to trouble, then stop using Desowen Cream immediately. The doctor must be informed in such a case.
- Tell the doctor about any previous skin disease or eating habits because the many kinds of seafood, fruits, and vegetables are known to have intense inflammation, itching, and allergy. This will help the doctor to understand the root cause of the problem.
Benefits Of Desowen Cream
Relief from itching, inflammation, swelling, and red rashes as observed in eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Within a few days of using Desowen Cream, one can experience improvement.
But remember the benefits pertain only till the instructions specified on the label are followed.
What Are The Side Effects Of Desowen Cream?
The patient might encounter a few red patches after the use of Desowen Cream.
No need to worry because this is just a reactionary step by the body.
Once you use the cream for a few days the body will adjust to the chemical and these side effects will cease to trouble you.
Buy Desowen Cream in US and UK
Desowen Cream can be easily purchased from any medical store and online site in US and UK.
The cream is quite commonly used in these countries owing to the high effectiveness of the drug.
But be cautious while ordering from online sites because there are high chances of getting scammed.
Therefore, it is advised to use only trusted websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1.) What happens if you use too much Desowen Cream?
Like every other drug, Desowen Cream can give unwanted results if instructions are not followed.
One such situation is when you use too much Desowen Cream.
It is a classic case of overdose and you must be ready to face side effects.
But what can you do? You must stop using Desowen Cream immediately and inform the doctor about overuse.
Overuse of Desowen Cream will make the skin of the applied area thin, making it vulnerable to bleeding.
Q.2.) What if you forget to use Desowen Cream?
Well, the fault is your memory, so you cannot do anything at once.
But then also some steps must be taken to avoid an unwanted reaction.
- Use the cream as soon as you are recalled of applying Desowen Cream. But if the timing of the next dose is just a few minutes or an hour away, then skip today’s dose.
- Apply the cream in the next dose, but make sure you do not apply extra cream as compensation.
Q.3.) How Does Desowen Cream Work?
Desowen Cream belongs to the chemical group of steroids known as Glucocorticoids.
When our body faces any kind of danger such as an allergy or infection, it releases chemicals known as prostaglandins to fight against the foreign particle.
Itching, inflammation, and swelling are the by-products of the resistance against the foreign particle.
But many times, our body is mistaken about the presence of some foreign particle.
Thus, the release of prostaglandins is stopped by Desonide, the main ingredient of the cream.
Q.4.) How to use Desowen Cream?
- Follow the instructions given on the label and also in the prescription.
- Wash the affected area with water and clean it with a cloth. Then apply a specified amount of Desowen to the area.
- Wash your hands after you have applied the cream. Keep the affected area away from water.
Q.5.) What Are The Common Interactions
- A sucrose
Desowen Cream must be used immediately by men, women, or children who are suffering from skin problems involving itching, inflammation, swelling, red skin, or rashes.
The cream has been used by patients for decades and they have all benefited equally.
But all this would happen only if you keep in mind a few precautions.