Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Good customer serviceFebruary 20, 2023
Delivery was right on time
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Dulcoflex 5mg pill makes the treatment of constipation very easy.
- Moreover, its capability to soften the stool makes Dulcoflex good for constipation treatment.
- Besides, Dulcoflex is useful for the prevention of hard & dry stools.
- As a result, Dulcoflex enables easy passage of the stool.
- The powder form helps empty your bowels for some medical procedures.
- However, people use it in different products like skin creams, eye lubricants, and food additives.
- The pill of Dulcoflex is a great remedy for curing the below conditions:
- Faecal elimination: Duocoflex plays a good role in the easy passing of the stool.
- Stool softener: The tablet of Dulcoflex effectively softens the stools.
- Constipation: Dulcoflex is a top pill for treating constipation.
- Bowel issues: Experts use it for curing irritable bowel syndrome or IBS
- Preoperative clearance: This pill is beneficial for bowel clearance before surgery or delivery.
- Post Operative cases: Dulcoflex is useful for anal fistulas & fissures postoperatively.
- Radiographs: The tablet of Dulcoflex is suitable for the preparation of radiographs.
How dO Dulcoflex 5 MG pills act?
- A pill of Dulcoflex carries Biscodyl.
- However, this chemical assists in loosening up the bowel muscles.
- Moreover, it lets the water come into your intestines.
- Thus, the stool becomes softer.
- And it easily sees its elimination from the system with the least pain.
- However, the pain is too less as compared to constipated conditions.
- Besides, Dulcoflex acts by way of a stimulant laxative.
- It also amplifies the internal lining of the user’s intestine.
- This lightens up the bowels to push out the waste products from the intestines.
The method to take the pill of Dulcoflex 5mg
- The users need to notify their physician if they are allergic to Dulcoflex.
- Or tell your GP if you are allergic to its ingredients too.
- Moreover, if patients have any problems regarding allergies to any medication or food they take.
- They need to speak to the doctor if they suffer from disorders such as constipation & abdominal pain.
- The users must use Dulcoflex orally without food or along with meals. Besides, only the physician of the user can decide the dosage of the pill.
- Moreover, the dosage depends on the medical condition of the user. The normal dosage of Dulcoflex is nearly 5 to 15mg once or thrice each day.
- As you eat the pill, swallow it whole without breaking or crushing it. However, doctors advise eating it in the evening at bedtime.
- Thus, the user can experience soft and easy bowel movements the coming morning.
- However, suppositories use up to fifteen minutes to sixty minutes to start their action.
Dosage of Dulcoflex
- Your dosage of Dulcoflex can determine by your GP only.
- However, it mainly relies on each person differently.
- Doctors take into consideration the factors like age, mental status, health status, and weight.
- Besides, they consider your allergy history too.
- The usual adult dose is 5 to 10mg one pill each day.
- You must take it in the evening.
- The usual dose for kids over ten years is 16 to 20 mg at night.
- However, this dosage is for preparation before surgery or radio-graphical procedures.
- You need to take precautions for kids under six years of age too.
- Moreover, be cautious about pregnant women.
- However, you should tell a physician for safety before using paediatric dosage.
- Moreover, you better avoid long-drawn-out use.
- Also, you avoid dose alteration unless your physician advises doing so.
- The dosage advice from your GP is very important.
- You must not deviate from the suggestion your GP gives.
- Maybe you miss the daily dose sometimes.
- Then you need to ingest the pill when you remember it.
- However, you must avoid consuming two pills if the time for your regular dose is approaching.
- Moreover, you should not take a double dose to catch up with the skipped dosage.
- Eating two pills at a time can begin side effects of overdosing too.
- Perhaps you overdose on the pill of Dulcoflex. It can initiate signs of side effects.
- Therefore, you need to consume the tablet with caution.
- Moreover, you use the pill as per the advice of your physician.
- If the side effects begin, you must at once consult the doctor for safety.
- However, the side effects are diarrhoea, drowsiness, and fainting.
- Dulcoflex can initiate some serious side effects.
- However, they need quick medical aid for safety.
- The side effects are as below:
- Soreness in the anal region because of suppository leakage
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Abdominal discomfort
- Hypokalemia (low levels of potassium)
- Appetite loss
What time to disuse the pill?
- You must not take the pill if you have
- Obstruction- in the intestines
- Surgical Conditions-intense surgical abdominal issues
- Bowel disease-intense bowel disease
- Faecal impaction
- Chronic use
- Children under six years of age
- You can notice some interactions with the drugs below:
- H2 antagonists like ranitidine and cimetidine
- You cannot take the medication if you suffer from inflammatory bowel disease.
- Moreover, doctors need to administer the medicine with care if the patient is dealing with a pre-existing heart issue.
- Or if the patient is fighting bowel disease, be careful.
- The patient must use the medication at night or bedtime.
- However, dose titration needs to check by your physician.
- A user using a high dose without GP’s advice is inadvisable.
- It can result in habit formation.
There are no reviews yet.