Sorry, nothing in cart.
Duova Inhaler (Tiotropium Bromide/Formoterol)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Tiotropium Bromide/Formoterol|
|Indication:||Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)|
|Packaging:||200 MDI in 1 packet|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
Defining Duova inhaler
This is a combination medication useful for easing signs like shortness of breath and wheezing.
Moreover, it relieves signs of coughing, breathing difficulties, chest tightness, and more.
All these symptoms have a relationship with COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Duova inhaler drug is not for the population that is under eighteen years.
Duova Inhaler Uses
- Duova Inhaler forms a mishmash healing for continuing maintenance management regarding COPD.
- COPD is a progressive obtrusive airways illness that generally worsens with time.
- However, bronchospasm gives rise to the signs of COPD.
- Additionally, these symptoms are akin to asthma.
- Furthermore, COPD symptoms come up as shortness of breath & wheezing.
- Besides, its signs are the production of sputum and chronic cough.
- It happens because the tissues of a patient’s lungs suffer from damage.
- However, the Duova inhaler offers better action to widen airways.
- And inhalation becomes better.
- Moreover, this help ease signs.
- Duova inhaler is effective when a single medicine treatment shows no fruitful effects.
- The advised dosage of Duova Inhaler is one 20mcg unit-dosage container given two times daily.
- However, twice means morning & evening doses.
- Duova inhaler administration is by nebulization. 5
- However, its daily dose must not be above 40mcg as per prescription.
- As to acute bronchospasm 80mcg two times each day for reversible airway obstruction.
- However, regarding acute bronchospasm 12mcg for reversible airway obstruction two –times each day is the dose.
- But, it can go up to 24 mcg two –times every day in serious cases.
- However, in all these dosages it is the only inhalation.
- Now dry powder inhaler for exercise.
- Moreover, doctors can suggest 6 or 12mcg each day fifteen minutes before exercise.
- Besides, it is effective in preventing bronchospasm due to exercise.
- However, one more dose can be a prescription after twelve hours.
- This dose is a powder-containing capsule to breathe in by mouth.
- Here a special inhaler comes in handy.
- You better take the missed dose when it strikes your mind.
- However, a user must avoid the forgotten dose if the time for the normal dose is near.
- You must not use two doses.
- If you use extra medication, it can start with side effects.
- If by chance you overdose on the drug, you must at once consult your GP.
- However, an overdose can trigger reactions that can be severe or moderate.
- The reactions that follow are:
- Skin rashes
- Duova Inhaler does not usually start with side effects.
- However, a few individuals get mild or severe reactions like:
- Dry mouth
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Difficult or painful urination
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
- Body pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty in breathing
- Blurred vision
- Mouth ulcers
- Sore throat
- Unusual tiredness
What recipe does Duova Inhaler carry?
- This inhaler forms a metered dose.
- However, the Duova inhaler carries a blend of a pair of active components.
- But, one constituent is long-working beta-agonist formoterol fumarate dehydrate- 9mcg.
- Moreover, the other one is a long-working anticholinger tiotropium bromide monohydrate- 6mcg.
- However, both the active components are useful for treating COPD.
- Every dose offers an inhalation aerosol carrying 6mcg Tiotropium & 9mcg Formoterol.
- Besides, every inhalation carries two-hundred doses.
The working of Duova Inhaler
- This inhaler carries duo bronchodilators.
- However, these chemicals are helpful in the long-standing management of COPD.
- Formoterol present in this inhaler is a very strong, long-functioning, selective beta-agonist.
- However, this works on a user’s lungs locally.
- And it acts by way of a bronchodilator.
- Moreover, it loosens up the smooth muscles present in the airways to broaden them.
- Tiotropium present in this inhaler is a long-functioning antI-cholinergic.
- Besides, the chemical works on particular receptors present in a patient’s lungs.
- Moreover, it suppresses the interaction of acetylcholine with muscarinic receptors.
- This action stops spasms in the user’s airway wall due to acetylcholine.
- However, the two drugs interact to amplify their effectiveness each other.
- Therefore, this combined working of the duo having different working modes decreases bronchospasm.
- They do it very effectively together.
- However, if each drug administration occurred separately, things would be otherwise.
- Then they would not be so effective to ease the disease.
- Moreover, both drugs raise airflow into the user’s lungs.
- Thus, they ease the signs of COPD very effectively.
Related Other inhalers:
- A person must not take an inhaler if you have the:
- If you have an allergy to atropine or some of its derivatives.
- However, these derivatives are formoterol, tiotropium, ipratropium.
- Or, you are allergic to any Duova inhaler components.
- You are an expecting mother or breastfeeding.
- Besides, maybe you have severe incidents of bronchospasm.
- This inhaler is not for rescue management one.
- Moreover, in case you are ill with urinary issues and glaucoma.
- Additionally, you have kidney issues, prostrate problems, or irregular heartbeat.
- Maybe you are fighting any of the diseases like diabetes, epilepsy, and overactive thyroid.
- Moreover, maybe you have congestive heart failure and high blood pressure.
- Then you must necessarily consult your GP.
- Besides, if you are using medications that interact with this inhaler, be cautious.
The way to use this inhaler
- A user must use this inhaler as per the advice of your physician.
- However, normally two puffs one time each day is a dose.
- If the need arises, make use of the spacer inside its carton.
- Moreover, you need to use this inhaler constantly for the period your GP suggests.
- Besides, you must never give up using this inhaler although your signs improve.