Sorry, nothing in cart.
Duova Inhaler (Tiotropium Bromide/Formoterol)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|| |
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
200 MDI in 1 packet
|Delivery Time:|| |
6 To 15 days
|10% OFF:|| |
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
What Our Customer Says
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Great blessingJanuary 18, 2022
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Defining Duova inhaler
This is a combination medication useful for easing signs like shortness of breath and wheezing.
Moreover, it relieves signs of coughing, breathing difficulties, chest tightness, and more.
All these symptoms have a relationship with COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Duova inhaler drug is not for the population that is under eighteen years.
Duova Inhaler Uses
- Duova Inhaler forms a mishmash healing for continuing maintenance management regarding COPD.
- COPD is a progressive obtrusive airways illness that generally worsens with time.
- However, bronchospasm gives rise to the signs of COPD.
- Additionally, these symptoms are akin to asthma.
- Furthermore, COPD symptoms come up as shortness of breath & wheezing.
- Besides, its signs are the production of sputum and chronic cough.
- It happens because the tissues of a patient’s lungs suffer from damage.
- However, the Duova inhaler offers better action to widen airways.
- And inhalation becomes better.
- Moreover, this help ease signs.
- Duova inhaler is effective when a single medicine treatment shows no fruitful effects.
- The advised dosage of Duova Inhaler is one 20mcg unit-dosage container given two times daily.
- However, twice means morning & evening doses.
- Duova inhaler administration is by nebulization. 5
- However, its daily dose must not be above 40mcg as per prescription.
- As to acute bronchospasm 80mcg two times each day for reversible airway obstruction.
- However, regarding acute bronchospasm 12mcg for reversible airway obstruction two –times each day is the dose.
- But, it can go up to 24 mcg two –times every day in serious cases.
- However, in all these dosages it is the only inhalation.
- Now dry powder inhaler for exercise.
- Moreover, doctors can suggest 6 or 12mcg each day fifteen minutes before exercise.
- Besides, it is effective in preventing bronchospasm due to exercise.
- However, one more dose can be a prescription after twelve hours.
- This dose is a powder-containing capsule to breathe in by mouth.
- Here a special inhaler comes in handy.
- You better take the missed dose when it strikes your mind.
- However, a user must avoid the forgotten dose if the time for the normal dose is near.
- You must not use two doses.
- If you use extra medication, it can start with side effects.
- If by chance you overdose on the drug, you must at once consult your GP.
- However, an overdose can trigger reactions that can be severe or moderate.
- The reactions that follow are:
- Skin rashes
- Duova Inhaler does not usually start with side effects.
- However, a few individuals get mild or severe reactions like:
- Dry mouth
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Difficult or painful urination
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
- Body pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty in breathing
- Blurred vision
- Mouth ulcers
- Sore throat
- Unusual tiredness
What recipe does Duova Inhaler carry?
- This inhaler forms a metered dose.
- However, the Duova inhaler carries a blend of a pair of active components.
- But, one constituent is long-working beta-agonist formoterol fumarate dehydrate- 9mcg.
- Moreover, the other one is a long-working anticholinger tiotropium bromide monohydrate- 6mcg.
- However, both the active components are useful for treating COPD.
- Every dose offers an inhalation aerosol carrying 6mcg Tiotropium & 9mcg Formoterol.
- Besides, every inhalation carries two-hundred doses.
The working of Duova Inhaler
- This inhaler carries duo bronchodilators.
- However, these chemicals are helpful in the long-standing management of COPD.
- Formoterol present in this inhaler is a very strong, long-functioning, selective beta-agonist.
- However, this works on a user’s lungs locally.
- And it acts by way of a bronchodilator.
- Moreover, it loosens up the smooth muscles present in the airways to broaden them.
- Tiotropium present in this inhaler is a long-functioning antI-cholinergic.
- Besides, the chemical works on particular receptors present in a patient’s lungs.
- Moreover, it suppresses the interaction of acetylcholine with muscarinic receptors.
- This action stops spasms in the user’s airway wall due to acetylcholine.
- However, the two drugs interact to amplify their effectiveness each other.
- Therefore, this combined working of the duo having different working modes decreases bronchospasm.
- They do it very effectively together.
- However, if each drug administration occurred separately, things would be otherwise.
- Then they would not be so effective to ease the disease.
- Moreover, both drugs raise airflow into the user’s lungs.
- Thus, they ease the signs of COPD very effectively.
Related Other inhalers:
- A person must not take an inhaler if you have the:
- If you have an allergy to atropine or some of its derivatives.
- However, these derivatives are formoterol, tiotropium, ipratropium.
- Or, you are allergic to any Duova inhaler components.
- You are an expecting mother or breastfeeding.
- Besides, maybe you have severe incidents of bronchospasm.
- This inhaler is not for rescue management one.
- Moreover, in case you are ill with urinary issues and glaucoma.
- Additionally, you have kidney issues, prostrate problems, or irregular heartbeat.
- Maybe you are fighting any of the diseases like diabetes, epilepsy, and overactive thyroid.
- Moreover, maybe you have congestive heart failure and high blood pressure.
- Then you must necessarily consult your GP.
- Besides, if you are using medications that interact with this inhaler, be cautious.
The way to use this inhaler
- A user must use this inhaler as per the advice of your physician.
- However, normally two puffs one time each day is a dose.
- If the need arises, make use of the spacer inside its carton.
- Moreover, you need to use this inhaler constantly for the period your GP suggests.
- Besides, you must never give up using this inhaler although your signs improve.