Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Duralast 30 Tablet?
Duralast 30 tablet is known to be a newer version of the drug that works by acting on the nervous system of the body. This drug is used to treat a man who is diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation. Boost your erection and get hard in the last longer in bed.
What is Duralast 30mg Tablet?
Duralast 30 mg is a medication that is used for the treatment of sexual dysfunction in a man. This drug helps by treating premature ejaculation in a man and in some cases are also referred to as an anti-depressant drug.
Duralast 30 is usually taken along with the Kegel exercise as a combination of them is known to be the most effective. It is important to accompany it along with balanced and regular exercise while making some lifestyle changes too.
One should have decreased alcohol intake and be smokeless. Following these two things can add to the improvement of the patient.
The initial dosage of this drug is usually prescribed at Duralast 30mg per day and is gradually increased according to the need and side effects faced by the patient.
Duralast 30 once consumed can be seen to have an immediate effect and an elaborate effect can be seen in over a month. This treatment after being started should be gradually stopped in about a time of 4 to 6 months.
Taking Duralast 30mg for a longer period has been known to give side effects which include cardiac problems etc.
The availability of Duralast 30mg is over the counter is easily available everywhere, it is however advised that the person consults a psychiatrist before starting to take this medicine.
Some of the possible side effects of Duralast 30 include dizziness, drowsiness, etc. and it is advised to take this medicine a night before going to bed.
How does Duralast 30mg Tablet work?
It is one of the first Duralast 30 drugs which has been designed to cure premature ejaculation in men. This drug is known to be highly effective and works by inhibiting Serotonin transporters and by blocking the re-uptake 5-HT. This mechanism, in turn, helps in delaying ejaculation in a man.
How to take a Duralast Tablet?
It’s an oral drug that works by altering the level of a chemical that connects the nerve endings. It is usually taken with a glass of water and should be taken as a whole. Breaking Duralast 30 into half is not recommended and should be taken as per the prescription given by the doctor.
What is the Uses of Duralast 30mg Tablet:
Premature Ejaculation: This drug is used to cure premature ejaculation in a man. Duralast 30 is also known as an antidepressant and is known to be an effective and safe way to treat premature ejaculation in a man. This drug is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor and is used off-label to treat premature ejaculation.
What is the Dosage of the Duralast Tablet?
This drug comes with many dosages Duralast 30mg and should be consulted with a doctor before starting to take this medicine. The dosage of this drug is not fixed and can be changed according to the condition of the patient. A missed dose does not make any difference as it is highly unlikely to cause any side effects. Missing a dosage of this medicine requires a patient to take the medicine as soon as he remembers it.
What Happened If Overdose of Duralast Tablet?
It is advised to see a doctor as soon as the patient overdoses on the medicine. It is recommended to not take more than one tablet within 24 hours as it can kick the side effects of this drug.
All drugs are known to interact differently for different people. It is important to check for all the possible interactions before beginning to take Duralast 30. Some of the interaction of this medicine is listed as under:
a) Interaction with Alcohol: Taking alcohol while taking this drug can result in severe impairment of the human body which can also result in sleep abnormalities.
b) Interaction with Medicine:
c) Interaction with diseases: Various diseases don’t go too well with this medicine. They are listed as under:
- Having an impaired liver: Patients suffering from extreme liver malfunction should avoid taking Duralast 30mg as it can be fatal for them.
- Depression: Duralast 30 is not recommended for patients who are suffering from depression as it can result in frequent mood changes which ultimately results in depression.
- Glaucoma: Duralast 30mg should be avoided for patients who suffer from Glaucoma as it can result in a worsening of the patient’s condition.
- Impaired Kidney Function: This medicine should not be taken by patients who suffer from extreme kidney disease
What Precautions need to be taken?
- Pregnancy: Duralast 30 is not recommended for women who are pregnant unless it is highly needed. It is important to get the recommendation of the doctor before starting to do that.
- Breastfeeding: Women who are breastfeeding should stay away from this medicine as it can affect the child that they are feeding.
- Check medicine interaction: It is important to check medicine interaction before starting this medicine as some of the side effects caused due to medical interaction can be quite fatal.
- Healthy men: Duralast 30mg should not just be used for the sake of it. It does not make any difference if a healthy man starts taking this medicine.
- Alcohol and Recreational drugs: This drug should not be used alongside alcohol and other drugs as they tend to enhance the side effects caused by this drug and decrease the efficacy of this drug.
- Keep away from children: Duralast 30mg under no circumstances should be used in children below the age of 18.
- Bleeding disorder: Duralast 30 should be avoided by patients who suffer from the active bleeding disorder as this drug can increase the risk of this disorder.
- Lactose Intolerance: This drug should not be used by patients who are lactose intolerant as this drug contains lactose and should be highly avoided by patients suffering from such a disease.
- Fainting: Using this drug daily can make a person dizzy and is advised to not perform high-end activities that require full attention.
- Duralast 30 comes with a list of side effects that are both minor and major. They include:
- aIt causes dizziness and lightheadedness
- Confusion and nervousness
- It causes excessive sweating
- It causes sleeplessness
- It causes decreased libido
- Severe headache
- It causes impaired vision
- It causes impaired hearing
- Irregular heartbeat
- It increases the blood pressure of the patient
- It causes fatigue
- Causes dry mouth
- It causes insomnia