Sorry, nothing in cart.
Flucort N Cream (Fluocinolone/Neomycin)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|| |
Allergy symptoms, Bacterial skin infections
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
20 gm in 1 tube, 30 gm in 1 tube
|Delivery Time|| |
6 To 15 days
|10% OFF:|| |
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
What Our Customer Says
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last. Got everything I ordered. Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast…
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Work very well!! Best effects of medicines Cenforce.
I received the best medicine and also affordable from Arrowmeds.
What is Flucort N cream?
Flucort N cream contains active chemical ingredients named fluocinolone acetonide which is present in 0.025% w/w in chemical composition.
Another ingredient is Neomycin which is present in 0.5% w/w in composition.
Both active ingredients are use for treatment of various skin infection.
It is available in topical application. It is helpful in reducing symptoms like inflammation, redness, itching, swelling of skin, dermatitis etc.
Flucort N cream is indicated for external application only.
It is indicated for various skin infections like sores, acne, and hair follicle inflammation. Helps in healing process by shortening duration of healing processes. Flucort cream is applied in a thin layer on skin.
This Flucort N cream mainly indicated for treating steroidal responsive bacterial species or agents which cause infections like psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, eczema, crusting layers, scaly skin lesion, irritation and redness, swelling or inflammation in hair follicles.
Uses of the Flucort N cream
Always consult your doctor and take proper advice and prescription before starting use of Flucort N cream.
As this cream contains two active ingredients named fluocinolone acetonide and neomycin.
So, this is mainly indicated for treatment of steroidal responsive bacterial species or agents causing infections of skin.
It is used for treatment of dermatitis, redness, itching, inflammation, psoriasis, eczema, crusting lesion, dry scaly lesion, inflammation in air follicles, acne etc.
Do not overuse it. Always take proper precautionary measures as provided by doctor.
Always read information leaflet provided in cover box of Flucort N cream.
If you face any side effect or uneasiness, consult your doctor immediately for further information regarding use of this cream.
Dosage of Flucort N cream
Usually consult your doctor before using Flucort N Cream.
This cream applied in a single thin layer as topical treatment for skin infections.
Do not overuse it.
Read all instructions and directions as provided in leaflet of Flucort N cream cover box.
Always avoid from contacting with eyes.
If in any case, get contacted with eyes; wash your eyes properly with plain water.
It is for external application only.
Do not apply on sensitive areas like armpits or private parts.
Always wash your hands every time before and after application of Flucort N cream.
It reduces skin inflammation, swelling, redness and ache.
Precautions for application of Flucort N cream
- You are not advice to use Flucort N Cream if you have any previous history of allergy due to any topical agent.
- Take proper precautions if you are applying this cream in any broken skin area or large wounds area or any open cut. Take consultation from your doctor before use.
- Avoid / keep away from sensitive parts like nose, mouth, eyes. Do not apply on inner sensitive areas like armpits or private parts. As it is for external application only.
- Always read all precautionary measures as provided in leaflet of Flucort Cream 20gm in cover box.
- Use it with every precautionary measure, if you are having any other topical agent for skin infections.
- Do not use for longer time without any medical prescription and guidance.
- It is not indicated for pregnant women
- Can indicate with proper precautionary guidance in breastfeeding mothers.
- If you feel any uneasiness or side effect, immediate stop using it and consult your doctor.
Benefits of Flucort N Cream
Flucort N Cream contains two active chemical ingredients named fluocinolone acetonide and neomycin.
Both have their different effect in skin infections.
So, it is advise for treatment of skin infections like dermatitis, eczema, dryness, scaly skin lesion, crusting, acne, inflammation, swelling, inflammation in hair follicles, psoriasis.
It is beneficial in topical application.
Apply it in a thin layer in infected area.
It stops growth of steroidal responsive bacterial agents which cause skin infections.
So always consult your doctor before use.
What are the side effect of Flucort N cream?
Flucort N Cream is topical cream for treatment of various skin infection caused by bacteria.
Any person can feel various side effect due to topical application which ranges from common to severe.
Here are some common side effect which can feel by a person during application of this cream –
- Drying of skin
- Itching sensation
- Rashes or sometimes skin hives
- Redness in applied area
- Wheezing sounds
- Thinning of skin
- Contact dermatitis
This provided list doesn’t carry all side effects. These are some common side effects.
Buy Flucort N Cream online in US and UK
There are many online websites from where you can order your product in a reasonable price in short duration.
- Flutop N Cream buy this cream / ointment online by checking out different online websites and by comparing them with each other.
- Before solving order, make sure that website and seller must be authenticated and verified.
- So, in this way you can buy you order from most reputed website and trustable online brands in US and UK.
- Flumed 10 – by checking different online sites and comparing them, you can order your product in cheaper price with great efficacy in short duration of time.
- You should go to UK and US online websites and drug stores and then search your product and place your order.
- This mode of online buying is best solution to get your product in cheaper price in short time.
- You can make an access to official websites and place your order.
Frequently asked questions
Q.1 what happens if you use too much dose of Flucort N cream?
As it is direct for external use only, so there are null or rare chances of overuse or overdose of Flucort N cream.
Furthermore, overdose or overuse of this medication cream may result in steroidal toxicity in skin layers.
If you accidentally ingested it or get contacted with mouth, nose or eyes, or open cut, large wounded area, immediate contact your doctor and take proper consultation.
Till consultation, stop using as topical application.
If in case, you applied large amount or thick layer of Flucort H Cream wipe it out with help of any tissue paper of cotton ball.
Q.2 what if you forget to use Flucort N cream
Always use this Flucort N cream as directed by doctor.
Always follow all instructions provided in leaflet of this cream.
As you forget to use this cream, follow your same routine from next day as soon as you remember.
Follow same cycle for next application. You can also consult and take advice form your doctor for further use of Flucort cream.
Q.3 how does Flucort N cream works?
Flucort N cream contains two active chemical ingredients named fluocinolone acetonide and neomycin.
Fluocinolone acetonide belongs to corticosteroids class of drugs.
It has anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritus action (anti-itching ).
Fluocinolone acetonide has vasoconstrictive actions.
This inhibits nitric o oxide by inhibiting nitric oxide synthase enzyme.
This help in decreasing blood flow and inflammation.
It activates natural substances in skin which help to reduce swelling, itching and redness of skin.
Neomycin belongs to aminoglycoside class of drugs.
It serves bactericidal action (kills bacteria).
This inhibits synthesis of bacterial proteins which are important for bacterial growth and causing infection by irreversible binding to the smaller subunit of bacterial ribosome (30s ribosomal subunit).
Neomycin then transported by active mechanism to bacterial cell and then it will bind to ribosomal receptors which are present on smaller subunit (30s) and stop protein synthesis and eventually kills bacteria.
Q.4 how to use Flucort N cream?
Flucort N cream is directed for external application only. Take advice and consultation of your doctor before use. Do not overuse it. Use it in advised amount only.
- Use it in prescribed amount only
- Always read instruction leaflet which is provided in cover box of Flucort C Cream
- Do not over apply in any area.
- Do not cover applied area with any cloth or bandage unless it is advised by doctor.
- Proper clean infected area and than apply this cream
- Apply only single thin layer which should be free from open wound cut or large damaged area.
- Always avoid direct contact of cream with injured area on skin.
- Ways wash your hands properly before and after every application of cream.
- Keep away from eyes. Wash your eyes immediately.
- If you applied more amount or thick layer by mistake, remove excess amount with any tissue paper or cotton ball.
Q.5 what are the common drug interactions?
As it is direct for topical external application so there are low or rare chances of drug interactions.
Due to topical application , less chances for interaction with other drug functions.
Should use with proper precautions in HIV infections and having some fungal treatment( topical or oral ) like itraconazole, ketoconazole, any previous history of measles, mumps or chicken pox.
Flucort N cream has two active ingredients named fluocinolone acetonide and neomycin.
So, it is advise for treatment of skin infections like dermatitis, swelling, inflammation of hair follicles, eczema, acne, psoriasis, scaly skin lesion or crusting lesions.
Always follow proper consultation and advise provided by doctor.
It is advise only for external use.
Apply it in a thin layer only.
Keep away from contact with eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas like armpits or private organs.
If you feel any side effect or uneasiness during application, consult your doctor immediately.
Alternative Allergy Cream Is Here
Betamil Cream | Topinate Cream | Tenovate Cream | Halovate Cream | Flutivate Cream | Eumosone Cream | Elocon Cream | Desowen Cream | Cutisoft Cream | Clostaf Cream | Betnovate | Betnovate C | Betnovate S | Betnovate N | Betnovate 20gm | Betnovate GM