Sorry, nothing in cart.
Foracort Respules (Budesonide/Formoterol)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Budesonide/Formoterol|
|Indication:||Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)|
|Packaging:||10 respules in 1 packet|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
What Our Customer Says
Extremely recommended online pharmacyDecember 5, 2023
Effortless ordering process and timely delivery every time
Highly satisfied!December 5, 2023
Exceptional service, competitive prices, and an extensive range of medications
A truly convenient online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
User-friendly website, excellent communication, and quick shipping
A top-notch online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
Reliable, trustworthy, and always deliver as promised
Best online pharmacyDecember 1, 2023
Smooth transaction, secure packaging, and genuine products
Go to online pharmacy.December 1, 2023
Consistently reliable with on-time deliveries and quality medications
Reliable online pharmacyNovember 28, 2023
Impressed by the variety of medications available and the ease of ordering from this reliable online pharmacy.
Outstanding ....November 28, 2023
Outstanding customer service and lightning-fast delivery – highly recommend this online pharmacy!
Wonderful !!November 27, 2023
Great experience, reliable and prompt medication delivery
GreatNovember 27, 2023
Efficient service and quick delivery, highly recommended!
FORACORT RESPULES is used to treat asthma in adults, adolescents, and children older than.
FORACORT RESPULES consists of two active substances, formoterol, and budesonide in the form of aqueous suspension.
Due to this combination FORMACORT’s acts like a bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory effect on the lungs.
Its effects are achieved by a reduction of swelling, inflammation, and irritation in the respiratory system.
This medicine can be administrated only by NEBULIZER.
WHAT ARE FORACORT RESPULES INDICATED FOR?
FORACORT RESPULES is indicated in
- chronic bronchitis
This drug is not suitable for patients with a severe form of asthma.
- FORACORT RESPULES should be used every day. In this regime, the symptoms of asthma will be prevented.
- FORACORT RESPULES is also used when they need an additional dose to relieve symptoms of asthma to breathe again.
YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION BEFORE USING FORACORT RESPULES IF:
- you suffer from diabetes
- you have a lung infection
- you have high blood pressure or if you have ever had heart problems (including irregular heart rhythm, high-speed pulse, narrowing of the arteries or heart failure
- you have problems with the thyroid or adrenal gland
- you have serious liver problems
WHAT OTHER HEALTH INFORMATION YOU SHOULD SHARE WITH A DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING THE TREATMENT?
Before starting the FORACORT RESPULES therapy, inform your doctor you are using one of the following medicines:
- drugs in the treatment of high blood pressure, such as atenolol or propranolol, including eye drops, such as e.g. timolol in the
- Medications for the treatment of glaucoma
- Medicines for the treatment of rapid or irregular heartbeats
- Medicine often used to treat heart disease.
- corticosteroid medicines are taken orally
- Other bronchodilators (such as salbutamol).
- Drugs (such as ritonavir) for the treatment of HIV infection.
- Drugs for the treatment of infections
- Medicine for therapy of fungal infections
- Medication for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Medication for the treatment of thyroid gland diseases
- if you need to receive general anesthesia due to surgical or dental interventions, inform your doctor
HOW TO USE FORECORT RESPULES IN THERAPY?
- It is essential that you regularly use the FORACORT RESPULES every day even if you don’t have symptoms of asthma.
The use of FORACORT RESPULES is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years.
- A dose of FORECORT RESPULES in asthma therapy:
FORECORT RESPULES 1 respule of 0,5 mg twice a day
- A dose of FORECORT RESPULES in COPD therapy:
FORECORT RESPULES 1 respule of 1mg twice a day
HOW ARE FORACORT RESPULES USED?
FORACORT RESPULES is in the form of Respules and it can be used only by nebulizer.
WHAT IS NEBULIZER AND ITS BENEFITS?
The nebulizer is a medical, electric device that releases medicine in the form of steam for inhalation.
This enables the medicine to reach a deeper part of the small airways.
Due to this way of applying the therapeutic effect is faster with the small doses of medicine.
HOW TO PROPERLY USE NEBULIZER FOR INHALATION?
- Put a respule in a nebulizer and plug it into electricity.
- The dissolved medicine is inhaled through a mask or mouthpiece of a nebulizer.
- During inhalation, breath deep and calm for around 5-10 minutes.
- When you finish the inhalation, clean a face and mouth
- Every time brush your teeth to prevent the caries
- It is very important to maintain all the part of nebulizer clean.
CAN THE FORECORT RESPULES BE USED DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
Your doctor should be informed if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
In case that mother ’s health condition demands an onset of therapy, a doctor could choose the alternative treatment or advise to reconsider breastfeeding, since the FORACORT is excreted in mother’s milk.
CAN FORACORT RESPULES THERAPY CAUSE SIDE EFFECTS?
During the therapy with FORACORT RESPULES, you can notice some side effects like:
- Palpitations (subjective feeling of a heartbeat), tremor (shaking) of the muscles.
- Candidiasis (fungal infection) of the oral cavity.
- Mild throat pain, coughing and cramping.
- A headache.
- Sleep disorder, a feeling of anxiety, nervousness or agitation (excitement)
- Fast heart rate
- Cramps in the muscles
- Blurred vision
- Improper heart function
- Rash, itching
- Bronchospasm (muscle cramping of the airways that leads to whistle in the lungs).
If the whistling occurs appears suddenly after the administration of FORACORT RESPULES get in touch immediately with your doctor
- Low blood potassium levels
- Improper heart function