Sorry, nothing in cart.
Generic Latisse (Lashona-Bimatoprost)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Bimatoprost|
|Indication:||Eyelashes Growth, Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension|
|Manufacturer:||Actiza Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.|
|Packaging:||3ml in bottle|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
What Our Customer Says
ReliableNovember 25, 2023
Convenient, reliable, and diverse in its medication offerings, this online pharmacy has been a game-changer for fulfilling all my prescription requirements effortlessly
Shop for all my prescription needsNovember 25, 2023
This online pharmacy offers a diverse range of medications, making it a convenient one-stop shop for all my prescription needs.
Better than otherNovember 23, 2023
An ideal online portal to purchase medications…
Best packagingNovember 23, 2023
I appreciate the discreet packaging; it adds an extra layer of privacy and security to my orders.
Secure and ReliableNovember 22, 2023
I trust this pharmacy for my medication needs. The website is secure, and I have never had any issues with the quality or authenticity of the products I’ve received.
Wide Medication SelectionNovember 22, 2023
This online pharmacy offers a wide range of medications, both brand and generic. It’s convenient to have all my prescription needs met in one place.
Excellent Customer SupportNovember 21, 2023
The customer support team is fantastic. They’re always there to help, whether it’s answering questions or assisting with any issues. I appreciate their dedication to ensuring a positive experience.
Best place to buy medsNovember 21, 2023
It’s a relief to find a place where I can get my prescription medications without any doubt
Excellent Customer SupportNovember 7, 2023
The customer support team is fantastic.
Affordable PricesNovember 7, 2023
I was pleasantly surprised by the affordable prices on this website.
Generic Latisse Eye Drops are mainly used for achieving dreamy eyelashes. It can be used by men or women willing to achieve longer, stronger & denser eyelashes. On the whole, it is an amazing replacement for fake eyelash growth products. Alternatively, it could be prescribed for treating eye conditions like ocular hypertension. Buy Generic Latisse online after getting a prescription from the doctor today!
Generic Latisse | 100% Genuine Generic Latisse Drops for Eyelash Growth
Generic Latisse eye drops are one of the most legit solutions for boosting eyelash growth. If you have complaints about thinner, smaller, or less-voluminous eyelashes then Generic Latisse could be your best friend.
It helps you achieve the eyelashes of your dreams with the least investment as compared to other lash hair treatments.
Moreover, it is very affordable and safe for long-term use. You can easily buy Generic Latisse online after getting a prescription from the doctor. Read more about this magical eyelash growth solution here.
What is Generic Latisse?
Generic Latisse is nothing but a highly effective solution for boosting lash hair growth. It contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution (0.03%) as its major ingredient.
This ingredient is used in many FDA-approved eye drops for improving eyelash growth as well as treating eye conditions like intraocular hypertension.
Besides this, Generic Latisse shows improvements in conditions like intraocular hypertension. During this eye condition, the patient suffers from increased pressure in the eyes.
Mainly, Generic Latisse is used by females willing to increase lash hair length. Generic Latisse is a promising solution for getting thicker & voluminous eyelashes on the go.
Moreover, it is very affordable and safe as compared to mascara & fake eyelashes. In other words, you’ll achieve breathtaking eyelashes in no time which will eliminate the need for fake lash volume products.
Using Generic Latisse relaxes the nerves by circulating naturally-occurring fluid in the eyes. Thus, it relieves pressure and promotes relief in no time.
However, prefer consulting the healthcare provider before buying or using Generic Latisse straightaway.
Benefits of Generic Latisse
- Faster-action solution for both – lash hair growth & ocular hypertension
- Safe & convenient to use
- Affordable eye drops for laymen too
- Eliminates the need for fake eyelash products
- Enhances lash hair growth naturally
Uses of Generic Latisse
These eye drops are mainly used for the following purposes:
- Boosting eyelash growth
- Improving conditions like intraocular hypertension i.e. increasing pressure in the eyes
How does Generic Latisse work?
Generic Latisse eye drops work by boosting the growth of hair follicles. Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution effectively promotes lash hair growth by nurturing hair follicles on the upper eyelid lash hair base. As a result, it helps you achieve longer, thicker & voluminous eyelashes in a few days only.
When & how to apply Generic Latisse for dreamy lash hair?
Whether you’re using Generic Latisse for ocular hypertension or eyelash growth, wash and rinse your hands properly before using the bottle. Also, remove contact lenses and eye makeup before applying Generic Latisse.
- For eye drops, Generic Latisse should be applied as indicated by the doctor. Make sure you don’t touch the nozzle tip otherwise, you might contaminate it. Squeeze a drop or two in the infected eye and close your eye for some minutes.
- For lash hair growth, use a soft-bristle applicator brush for applying Generic Latisse to the upper eyelid base properly.
- Squeeze a drop or two on the brush hair and apply gently on the upper eyelid base.
- Never use Generic Latisse for the lower eyelid base.
- Wash and rinse your hands again after closing the bottle.
Generic Latisse Side Effects
Though Generic Latisse is safe, it can have some common & nominal side effects:
- Itchy or irritating eyes
- Redness in the eyes
- Darker skin around the application areas
- Dryness in the eyes
- Changes in the pigmentation of the eye
- Swelling of face, lips, throat, or tongue
- Increased tears
- Vision changes
- New or adverse eye pain symptoms
- Similar allergies
Please report the allergic reactions immediately if they’re getting adverse or out of control.
- Don’t apply Generic Latisse if you’re already using any other eye drops
- Inform your doctor if you’re applying alternative eye drops or using substitute eyelash growth serum
Things to Keep in Mind
- It may take a few months for some people to see improvements in eyelash growth. Don’t lose hope or discontinue Generic Latisse suddenly.
- Keep applying Generic Latisse as prescribed to achieve desired results for eyelashes.
- If you find any serious allergic reactions in your eyes or abnormalities in body hair growth then contact your medical care provider.
- These eye drops are mostly safe to use in the long term. However, don’t use it beyond the prescribed dosage limit.
- Never have your contact lenses on while applying Generic Latisse eye drops or eyelash growth serum.
- Please note that Generic Latisse is not a permanent solution for eyelashes. Your eyelashes will be seen in their pre-treatment stage if you stop using Generic Latisse.
- Generic Latisse should be stored at normal room temperature.
- Don’t contaminate the Generic Latisse solution by touching the nozzle or lid.
- Keep Generic Latisse bottles out of reach of children.
Generic Latisse Reviews
“Initially, I was prescribed Generic Latisse for ocular hypertension. These eye drops helped me recover from increased pressure in the eyes & blessed me with insane lash hair growth. Afterward, I continued applying Generic Latisse for beautifying eyelashes under medical supervision. Since then, Generic Latisse took over other eyelash products in my wardrobe and I’m happier than ever.”
Is Generic Latisse FDA-approved?
Generic Latisse belongs to the Prostaglandin class of drugs. It has Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution as its key content which is FDA-approved. Hence, you can say that Generic Latisse is a safe and trustworthy eye drops whether you want to use it for treating ocular hypertension or boosting eyelash growth.
How many times Generic Latisse should be applied?
Follow the instructions given by the doctor for applying Generic Latisse for either purpose. Mostly, Generic Latisse is applied once before bedtime regularly for improving eyelash growth.
Similarly, Generic Latisse eye drops are prescribed for use once per day before bedtime. However, this treatment period and frequency of application vary according to the patient’s medical health conditions and the requirements for treatment.
For how long you can use Generic Latisse for eyelashes?
Generic Latisse for eyelash growth is mostly used for at least six months regularly. This eyelash growth serum should be applied less frequently afterward.
For instance, if you’re applying it daily then reduce its application to three times a week. But, if you discontinue using Generic Latisse eyelash growth serum then you will not be able to maintain its effectiveness achieved to date.
Can you maintain results after discontinuing Generic Latisse?
Continue applying Generic Latisse once or twice per week after you’ve achieved the desired results with eyelashes.
Who cannot use Generic Latisse?
Any individual who is not prescribed Generic Latisse should not use these eye drops.