Sorry, nothing in cart.
Janumet is for Type-2 Diabetes patients. Buy Janumet online in the USA, UK, Australia & Canada upon prescription. This Sitagliptin & Metformin combination helps control your blood sugar levels and leads to a better quality of life.
Janumet for Type-2 Diabetes
Are you diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes? Is your blood glucose level not under control yet? Do you want a surefire solution to this health issue? Janumet is the one! Buy Janumet USA, UK, Australia & Canada if you want to manage your blood glucose levels safely. This highly affordable medicine is something worth a try. But, get it upon prescription so that you can also learn the essential dos and don’ts.
Janumet is an oral tablet especially prescribed for controlling type-2 diabetes. This diabetes care medicine is a combination of metformin and sitagliptin. These active ingredients of the medicine are also available individual medicines for diabetes care. Overall, this drug helps in managing symptoms of type-2 diabetes and keeps blood sugar levels low.
What is Janumet used for?
It is mainly a diabetes care medication that is prescribed for managing type-2 diabetes in adults.
By controlling blood glucose levels, this medicine helps in preventing damage to kidneys, blindness, sexual dysfunctions, loss of limbs, nerve disorders, etc. It further minimizes the risk of heart attack or heart stroke too.
Please find this medicine works well when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise. It may be prescribed with other medications for controlling high blood sugar levels.
- It is an excellent combination of two powerful medications in one
- High-power dosage variants available for controlling blood sugar in no time
- This medicine is available as an extended-release and immediate-release versions too
- Most clinical trials revealed this medicine lowers A1c levels up to 2.5% on an average
- It has a low risk of dropping blood sugar levels i.e. hypoglycemia
- Diabetic patients uncomfortable with insulin injections can find this tablet as a better alternative
- One of the best diabetes care medicines that is less likely to cause weight gain & hypoglycemia as compared to other treatments
Dosage Strengths Available
- Janumet (Sitagliptin 50mg/Metformin 500mg)
- Janumet (Sitagliptin 50mg/Metformin 1000mg)
Which Janumet dosage will work for you?
Your doctor will prescribe the ideal dosage according to your health conditions. They may conduct some tests and consider your medical history too before prescribing any dosage strength.
The price for Janumet (Sitagliptin 50mg/Metformin 500mg) starts at $31 and Janumet (Sitagliptin 50mg/Metformin 1000mg) at $41. We’ve mentioned pricing for a pack of 28 and 30 tablets respectively. When you buy a bulk pack, you’ll save more on per-tablet prices. As you can see, it is very affordable. And if you buy Janumet online with arrowmeds.com, you get a 10% discount with code AM10. Use the code during checkout.
Where to buy Janumet online?
Arrowmeds.com could be your best place to buy Janumet in the USA, UK, Australia & Canada. Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of users manage well-being with our 100% guaranteed healthcare supplied. You, too, can benefit from our top-tier medications available at reasonable prices. Do you have a prescription already? What are you waiting for then!?! Head over & add this medicine to your cart now!
- Typically, Janumet (Sitagliptin 50mg/Metformin 1000mg) is suggested to use once per day.
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water. Do not split, chew, or crush the tablet.
- If you’re prescribed Janumet (Sitagliptin 50mg/Metformin 500mg), it may be advised twice daily. The intake process is the same.
- Make sure to have this diabetes care medicine with food to avoid upset stomach or acidity.
- Use the medication regularly as per your dosage schedule. If some dose is missed or skipped, continue with the next dosage. Do not overdose.
Janumet Side Effects
Just like each medicine comes with its risks and benefits, this medicine too has some side effects. Some unwanted effects might be experienced. Contact your doctor if you experience pancreatic inflammation, fainting, low blood sugar levels, slow heartbeat, etc. Meanwhile, we’re sharing some common side effects of this medicine that don’t require immediate medical attention.
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Stomach pain
- Low appetite
- Muscle pain
- Passing more gas than usual
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
Janumet is a power mix of two highly-effective diabetes medicines – sitagliptin and metformin. Besides being available as a combination, they’re also available as standalone ailments. We’ll see how this medicine works by understanding the roles of two medicines used in one.
Sitagliptin is a DPP-4 (dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor) class of drug that works by boosting the amount of insulin your body produces. Metformin is a biguanide that reduces blood sugar levels released by the liver into your blood. As a result, it improves your bodily response to insulin.
Contradicting Drugs Information
Always inform your doctor of your existing medicinal intake before starting treatment with any medicine. In this case, inform your doctor if you’re using any of these medications:
- Acetrizoic Acid
- Metrizoic Acid
- Ethiodized Oil
- Tyropanoate Sodium
- Herbal supplements
- And more
Drug Handling Tips & Advice for Safety
- Buy Janumet USA, UK, Australia & Canada with a prescription only.
- This medicine may be unsafe for kidney patients. Talk to your doctor if you have a history of kidney disorder.
- Alcohol is more likely to cause severely low blood sugar levels with this medicine. Therefore, it isn’t suggested to use them together.
- Drink a lot of water and fluids (fruit juices) when you’re on treatment with this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you ever had Vitamin B12 deficiency, cardiovascular disease, kidney or liver disease, etc. Such patients may not be prescribed this medicine.
- Learn how to manage symptoms of low blood sugar levels. Seek further guidance from your doctor.
- Get timely tests and reports for blood sugar as guided by the physician.
- Your doctor shall monitor your Vitamin B12 levels when you take metformin for a long time. It’s because metformin may cause Vitamin B12 decline when used for a longer period.
- Janumet may cause severe joint pain which can occur anytime after starting treatment with this medicine. Contact your healthcare provider if you experience discomforting joint pain.
- Make sure to exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet along with Janumet for better effects on your health.
“I got severe bloating and diarrhoea for the first few days of treatment. It was very uncomfortable to be in public areas. My doctor suggested some acidity tablets and then those symptoms were gone. Overall, Janumet is effective & worth the hype.”
“This medicine improves the symptoms it promises and I’m quite satisfied with the results. Though I got headaches it is an effective medicine. Expect some minor side effects depending on your body type. If you want to avoid an upset stomach then use it with food and drink lots of water.”
Most people with Type-2 Diabetes are prescribed any of these alternatives if not this medicine.
- Januvia (Sitagliptin)
Storage & Disposal
- Store this tablet below 30 Degrees Celsius
- Place it away from moisture, direct heat, and sunlight
- Keep it out of reach of children
- When expires or is no longer required then discard it in a trash can only
- Do not flush
Users ask this about Janumet…
How long it takes for Janumet to work?
The ideal effectiveness duration varies with the dose. It is supposed to be effective within 4 to 5 days but complete effectiveness is felt around a few weeks. You’ll see improvements in your A1c levels and low blood sugar levels.
Does Janumet cause weight gain?
This medication does not cause weight gain. But you need to manage a healthy weight regime for controlling blood sugar levels. That’s good for your heart too. However, some patients have reported weight gain after using this medicine. In case you experience this too, contact your healthcare provider & seek guidance.
Is there a low-cost generic available for Janumet?
Currently, Janumet does not have any low-cost generics available. If you wish to buy Janumet online at low prices, check out offers with arrowmeds.com. We have this medicine with a 10% discount. Use code AM10 during checkout.
Which food to avoid while using Janumet?
Mostly, it is essential to avoid saturated and trans fat food while on treatment with Janumet. Choose better alternatives like olive oil, fish, nuts, etc. Binge on healthy carbs from veggies, whole grains, and fruits. Watch out for your carb intake as they directly affect your blood glucose levels.
Can you drink alcohol with Janumet?
No, it is not advised to drink alcohol with this medicine. Drinking alcoholic beverages can affect blood glucose levels and elevate the risk of lactic acidosis. Similarly, avoid alcohol on an empty stomach and after exercising as it increases the risk of hypoglycemia.