Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last. Got everything I ordered. Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast…
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Work very well!! Best effects of medicines Cenforce.
I received the best medicine and also affordable from Arrowmeds.
Buy Lenalid Online?
You can buy Lenalid capsule present in different powers of 5mg, 10mg, and 25mg. It’s a common medicine of Lenalidomide online at an affordable price form the trustworthy website. This medicine is used to cure multiple myelomas and Lepra reaction. Here you’ll get to know all the insights of this drug including its review, substitutes, after effects, precautions, dosage (missed, over), how long does it works, its use, etc. This medicine is produced by Natco Pharma Ltd. You can get quick delivery in the UK, Australia, France, USA, China, etc.
What is Lenalid?
This medicine is a particular type of drug possessing obstructive properties. This medicine is a blend of common Lenalidomide. Generally, the dose is recommended to patients suffering from multiple Myeloma or Lepra reactions. Moreover, on the basis of the condition and person, the common medicine of Lenalidomide is also recommended in other conditions as well. The medicine is not given without any doctor’s prescription because of the severity of the diseases dealing with it. This medicine should be taken just after a person reaches certain medical condition which requires high power of dosage to reverse it. So it is suggested to seek your physician’s advice before starting this medicine.
Contact your doctor immediately in case you’ve taken the overdose of Lenalid capsule.
This medicine is present in different concentration including 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, and 25mg. The dose mainly depends on the severity of the disease, its after-effects as well as the resistance of your body. Keeping these things in mind your doctor will decide the ideal dosage for you.
All drugs interact differently varying from person to person. Check all possible interactions by consulting your doctor before starting any medicine.
- The interaction of this medicine with alcohol is unknown. Take your doctor’s advice before start consuming this medicine.
- This medicine also interacts with other medicines including Leflunomide, Simvastatin, Clozapine, Ethinyl Estradiol, Atorvastatin, Mumps virus vaccine, etc.
- Interaction with Renal Dysfunction-Patients suffering from kidney diseases should use this medicine because of the vulnerability of severe side effects.
- Interaction with Thromboembolism- Patients who are suffering from Thromboembolism since a longer duration of time should use this medicine cautiously as it may worsen the patient’s condition.
- Also in order to ensure being safe for this drug you must consult your doctor to know about its interactions.
- Interaction with Anemia-Patients who are anemic or are suffering from thrombocytopenia (decrease in platelet) or neutropenia (decrease in neutrophil) since prolonged duration should use this medicine under medical supervision as it may worsen the patient’s condition.
Some of the general instructions and warnings you should keep in mind before taking this medicine include-
- Keep monitoring your WBCs with blood tests on a regular basis amid checkups.
- Prevent donating body fluid or blood during the course of medicine.
- If you’re taking this drug and during this time you have to undergo some other medical or dental procedure then you should ask your doctor regarding this.
- The other darker side of taking this medicine is that you are at greater risk of developing cancerous cells along with other problems. Know about its advantages and disadvantages before taking it.
- People who are suffering from liver disorder should use this drug cautiously.
A final note of warnings before taking this medicine include-
- People who are below 18 years of age should not take this medicine.
- In case your body is hypersensitive to any of the ingredient present in the medicine then it is suggested not to take Lenalid 25mg of medicine.
- It is suggested for a lady who is expecting or has conceived as the medicine may injure the developing fetus. Lactating mothers should consult their physicians before taking Lenalid 25gm capsule.
- If you are grappling with an age-old allergy or develop allergic reactions because of the intake of any medicine then you should consult your doctor at first before taking this medicine.
Lenalid Side Effects:
As every medicine or drug has some after-effects the same is with this capsule also. The side effects of Lenalid capsule are termed as major and minor ones which include-
- Major After Effects- Some of the major side effects of Lenalid includes breathlessness, decrease in white blood cells (WBCs) in the body, Neuropathy, quiver in the body, feeling weakness in muscles and tiredness.
- If you feel or experience any severe after-effects then it is suggested to stop taking this medicine and seek doctor’s prescription immediately.
- Minor After Effects- Some of the minor after-effects of Lenalid capsule includes severe headache, rashes, and breakouts on the skin, feeling of nausea, loss of hunger and feeling of exhaustion in the body.
Why buy Lenalid from Arrowmeds?
You can buy Lenalid from our online store dafegenericpharmacy.com and may avail myriad benefits including on-time delivery, good quality medicines at a cheaper and affordable price and superb customer services, etc.
How Lenalid Works?
The component Lenalidomide present in Lenalid carries an active agent that has particular hindering properties. This active agent is known as Lenalidomide. The concentration of this agent varies depending upon the authorized strength and dose of the medicine.
Lenalidomide, a type of protein inhibitor works to stop the growth of new cancerous cells and blood vessels in the tumor area. Hence by stopping the development of new cancerous cells and damaging the older ones, the medicine’s active agent assists in slowing down the progress of the disease.
How to take Lenalid?
The Lenalid capsule should be taken orally. In case you face difficulty in swallowing the capsule then you must use a glass of water to intake the tablet smoothly.
- You should keep this thing in mind that the tablet is swallowed whole and so it is important to note that you should not chew or crush the medicine as it may decrease the efficacy of the medicine.
- Though there is no restriction on taking the medicine with or without food it’s good to make a schedule for taking this medicine. It has been noted that the majority of people taking this capsule use to take it after food but it’s better to consult your doctor about the medicine schedule and taking the proper follow up of the same.