Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Good customer serviceFebruary 20, 2023
Delivery was right on time
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Buy Lenalid Online?
You can buy Lenalid capsules present in different powers of 5mg, 10mg, and 25mg. It’s a common medicine of Lenalidomide online at an affordable price from a trustworthy website. This medicine is used to cure multiple myelomas and Lepra reactions. Here you’ll get to know all the insights of this drug including its review, substitutes, aftereffects, precautions, dosage (missed, over), how long does it works, its use, etc. This medicine is produced by Natco Pharma Ltd. You can get quick delivery in the UK, Australia, France, USA, China, etc.
What is Lenalid?
This medicine is a particular type of drug possessing obstructive properties. This medicine is a blend of common Lenalidomide. Generally, the dose is recommended for patients suffering from multiple Myeloma or Lepra reactions. Moreover, based on the condition and person, the common medicine of Lenalidomide is also recommended for other conditions as well. The medicine is not given without any doctor’s prescription because of the severity of the diseases dealing with it. This medicine should be taken just after a person reaches a certain medical condition that requires high power of dosage to reverse it. So it is suggested to seek your physician’s advice before starting this medicine.
Contact your doctor immediately in case you’ve taken an overdose of the Lenalid capsule.
This medicine is present in different concentrations including 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, and 25mg. The dose mainly depends on the severity of the disease, its after-effects as well as the resistance of your body. Keeping these things in mind your doctor will decide the ideal dosage for you.
All drugs interact differently varying from person to person. Check all possible interactions by consulting your doctor before starting any medicine.
- The interaction of this medicine with alcohol is unknown. Take your doctor’s advice before start consuming this medicine.
- This medicine also interacts with other medicines including Leflunomide, Simvastatin, Clozapine, Ethinyl Estradiol, Atorvastatin, Mumps virus vaccine, etc.
- Interaction with Renal Dysfunction-Patients suffering from kidney diseases should use this medicine because of the vulnerability of severe side effects.
- Interaction with Thromboembolism- Patients who are suffering from Thromboembolism for a longer duration of time should use this medicine cautiously as it may worsen the patient’s condition.
- Also to ensure being safe of this drug you must consult your doctor to know about its interactions.
- Interaction with Anemia-Patients who are anemic or are suffering from thrombocytopenia (decrease in platelet) or neutropenia (decrease in neutrophil) since prolonged duration should use this medicine under medical supervision as it may worsen the patient’s condition.
Some of the general instructions and warnings you should keep in mind before taking this medicine include-
- Keep monitoring your WBCs with blood tests regularly amid checkups.
- Prevent donating body fluid or blood during medicine.
- If you’re taking this drug and during this time you have to undergo some other medical or dental procedure then you should ask your doctor about this.
- The other darker side of taking this medicine is that you are at greater risk of developing cancerous cells along with other problems. Know about its advantages and disadvantages before taking it.
- People who are suffering from liver disorders should use this drug cautiously.
A final note of warnings before taking this medicine include-
- People who are below 18 years of age should not take this medicine.
- In case your body is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients present in the medicine then it is suggested not to take Lenalid 25mg of medicine.
- It is suggested for a lady who is expecting or has conceived as the medicine may injure the developing fetus. Lactating mothers should consult their physicians before taking the Lenalid 25gm capsule.
- If you are grappling with an age-old allergy or develop allergic reactions because of the intake of any medicine then you should consult your doctor first before taking this medicine.
Lenalid Side Effects:
As every medicine or drug has some after-effects the same is with this capsule also. The side effects of the Lenalid capsule are termed major and minor ones which include-
- Major After Effects- Some of the major side effects of Lenalid include breathlessness, a decrease in white blood cells (WBCs) in the body, Neuropathy, quivering in the body, feeling weakness in muscles, and tiredness.
- If you feel or experience any severe after-effects then it is suggested to stop taking this medicine and seek a doctor’s prescription immediately.
- Minor After Effects- Some of the minor after-effects of the Lenalid capsule includes severe headache, rashes, breakouts on the skin, feeling of nausea, loss of hunger, and feeling of exhaustion in the body.
Why buy Lenalid from Arrowmeds?
You can buy Lenalid from our online store dafegenericpharmacy.com and may avail of myriad benefits including on-time delivery, good quality medicines at a cheaper and affordable price and superb customer service, etc.
How Lenalid Works?
The component Lenalidomide present in Lenalid carries an active agent that has particular hindering properties. This active agent is known as Lenalidomide. The concentration of this agent varies depending upon the authorized strength and dose of the medicine.
Lenalidomide, a type of protein inhibitor works to stop the growth of new cancerous cells and blood vessels in the tumor area. Hence by stopping the development of new cancerous cells and damaging the older ones, the medicine’s active agent assists in slowing down the progress of the disease.
How to take Lenalid?
The Lenalid capsule should be taken orally. In case you face difficulty in swallowing the capsule then you must use a glass of water to intake the tablet smoothly.
- You should keep this thing in mind that the tablet is swallowed whole and so it is important to note that you should not chew or crush the medicine as it may decrease its efficacy of the medicine.
- Though there is no restriction on taking the medicine with or without food it’s good to make a schedule for taking this medicine. It has been noted that the majority of people taking this capsule use to take it after food but it’s better to consult your doctor about the medicine schedule and take the proper follow-up of the same.
There are no reviews yet.