Sorry, nothing in cart.
Patients suffering from thyroid cancer are often worried about treatment. If you’re diagnosed with this medical condition and seeking a reliable and effective treatment option, Lenvima is for you.
About Lenvima (Thyroid Cancer Medicine)
Lenvima is a thyroid cancer medicine available upon prescription. It belongs to the class of drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors. This medication works by blocking the action of specific enzymes involved in the growth and spread of thyroid cancer cells. Moreover, it is prescribed to patients diagnosed with thyroid cancer at any stage.
- Brand Name: Lenvima
- Generic Name: Lenvatinib (the active ingredient of this medicine)
- Indicated for: Thyroid Cancer
- Prescription required: Yes
- Treatment period: 6 to 16 months (yet varies among individuals)
- Price: Starts from $164 (for 4mg pills at arrowmeds.com)
Uses: Why buy Lenvima?
You can buy this thyroid cancer medicine as prescribed by the physician. It is prescribed to individuals suffering from an underlying health condition that has progressed to an advanced stage. It especially, helps in managing tumors that became progressively aggressive or have affected other parts of the body. This medicine thus leads to tumor shrinkage, disease stabilization, and potentially prolonged survival rates for patients having advanced-level thyroid cancer.
This medicine is generally available in two dosage options with similar active ingredients in less and more strength. You may proceed with either of them based on your prescribed dosage.
This thyroid cancer medicine has significant benefits for individuals diagnosed with underlying health conditions. These are the key benefits it offers:
- Tumor shrinkage
- Stabilizes progress of thyroid cancer
- Extends overall survival rate of the patient
- Improves the quality of life
- Alternative to surgical intervention
- It is a part of the long-term treatment plan
- Holds potential for remission
- Helps patients with thyroid cancer at any stage
Where to buy Lenvima online at the best prices?
Arrowmeds.com could be your one-stop destination for shopping at Lenvima online. We have this medicine with guaranteed quality. Also, we’re shipping all over Canada, Australia, the USA, and the UK with a discount code to save on your billing amount. Our reasonably priced medicines are highly effective & so is Lenvima. Why don’t you buy your stash now!?
How to take Lenvima dosage?
Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions for taking this medicine & achieve desired results. Try to use your dosage at the same time daily.
Take one whole Lenvima pill at a time with a glass of water. Do not break, chew, or crush the tablet.
Avoid using this medicine with meals. Use it at least one hour before or two hours after having meals. If you use this medicine on an empty stomach then its effectiveness will be enhanced.
Keep away from alcohol, alcoholic beverages, and grapefruit juice while using this medicine.
This medicine usually leads to dehydration and diarrhea. Make sure you stay well-hydrated throughout your treatment period. Have enough water, fruit juices, and clear liquids for better impact.
Using Missed Dose
You can continue with your dosage schedule in case you miss any dose. If you’re missing your dosages more frequently then keep alarms or reminders so that you don’t miss out more often. It is crucial to stick to your dosage schedule to achieve the desired results.
Does Lenvima work?
Yes, Lenvima (Lenvatinib) is one of the most effective oral treatments for thyroid cancer. It still works for advanced, progressive, or metastatic thyroid cancer. The action mechanism of this medicine revolves around inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. Lenvatinib, the major component of this drug, also reduces blood supply to tumors. As a result, it helps in slowing down or shrinking cancer cells. The effects of Lenvatinib vary among individuals. Thus, some patients may experience reduced tumor size and stabilization of underlying cancer. Others might experience improved quality of life while on treatment with this medicine.
Besides this, it is important to know that thyroid cancer medicine can be used as a part of a comprehensive treatment plan. It takes regular monitoring and assessment over time, including clinical evaluations and imaging tests to track progress. This shall help your healthcare provider in making dosage adjustments.
Real-life User Reviews
“I’ve used Lenvima for two months straight. This medicine started causing hypertension then so my dosage was reduced to 4mg from 10mg. I’m doing fine now but still have symptoms like back pain, a bad metal taste in my mouth, and cramps in both thighs. I had to use calcium supplements to overcome the same.”
“This medicine proved to be highly effective for me. Honestly, it had only one side effect for me that is high blood pressure. Talking about thyroid cancer, tumors decreased in size and became stable. I’m still undergoing regular clinical trials for tracking progress.”
Lenvima Side Effects
Lenvima is generally a high-potential medicine with well-tolerated side effects. In case you experience any adverse symptoms then contact your healthcare provider. We’re sharing some common side effects of this thyroid cancer medicine below:
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Voice changes
- Hair color changes
- Skin rashes
- Abdominal pain
Precautionary Measures & Warnings
You’ll be ensuring safety and can optimize the effectiveness of this medicine by following some precautionary measures during treatment. Understand the warnings.
- Lenvima is a prescription-only thyroid cancer drug. Use it under the medical guidance of a qualified healthcare provider only.
- Regular follow-ups are an essential part of your treatment with this medicine. This shall help your doctor modify dosage according to the progress.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you’re pregnant already or become pregnant during treatment. It is mostly unsafe to use this thyroid cancer drug for pregnant women.
- This medicine may cause hypertension – and increases blood pressure. Your doctor may monitor your blood pressure regularly during the treatment period.
- Lenvatinib might impair liver functions. So, talk to your doctor if you’re having liver impairment already. Also, inform them if you experience symptoms like jaundice, dark urine, or abdominal pain.
- In rare cases, this medicine may cause proteinuria. During this medical condition, the patient experiences excess protein excretion in the urine. Call your doctor immediately if you witness foamy or discolored urine.
- You may experience slowed-down wound healing while using this medicine. Discuss your upcoming surgery or dental procedures with your doctor.
- This medication can affect hormone levels in your body. In case you develop hypothyroidism or hypertension while using this medicine, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Try to maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle while using this medicine.
- This medicine must be stored below 25 Degrees Celsius, out of reach of children.
- Store your tablets in an air-tight container, away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Commonly Asked Questions
What is the best time to use Lenvima?
Your healthcare provider will typically guide you with the best time for using this medicine. You’ll be suggested a specific dosage schedule to follow according to your medical needs. Take this medicine as directed, with or without food, according to your prescription.
When does Lenvima start working?
It starts inhibiting the growth of cancer cells shortly as you begin treatment with the same. The exact effectiveness period varies among individuals. Try to understand that Lenvima is a part of a long-term treatment plan for thyroid cancer. You’ll experience its full benefits over time with continued use.
What is the approximate treatment period with Lenvima?
The treatment period for thyroid cancer patients is usually between 6 to 16 months. However, this is an approximate period. Yours shall vary according to the specifics of your thyroid cancer and bodily response towards medication. The total treatment period might be longer after monitoring progress. Your healthcare provider will adjust the treatment duration accordingly.
Can pregnant women use Lenvima?
Lenvima is not suggested to pregnant women as it has potentially harmful effects on the fetus. Inform your doctor if you’re pregnant already. Discuss the options and potential risks with your doctor before starting treatment with this drug.
Is alcohol permitted while taking Lenvima?
Alcohol may interact with this medicine or increase the risks of side effects. Ask your doctor if you may consume a small amount of alcohol during treatment. Follow the medical advice accordingly.
Which Lenvima dosage works best?
There is nothing like one-size-fits-all when it comes to thyroid cancer medication. As this medicine is available with 4mg and 10mg variations, yours will be determined by your healthcare provider. Follow the medical guidance for the best results.
How do you know if thyroid cancer medicine is effective?
The progress will be assessed to determine the effectiveness of thyroid cancer medicines including Lenvima. It can be assessed with clinical evaluations, imaging tests, and monitoring of thyroid hormone levels. You’re supposed to visit your healthcare provider for regular follow-ups. Don’t forget to communicate any changes in your medical conditions or side effects after using this medicine.