Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Great blessingJanuary 18, 2022
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Buy Manforce 50mg, 100mg Online
Manforce is a tablet of Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg used most commonly for a condition found in males called “Erectile Dysfunction or ED.” Popularly known as the “blue pill,” Manforce is one of the most frequently prescribed drugs for this condition in males.
Erectile dysfunction is a dysfunctional condition of the penis in males in which the penis is unable to achieve an erection at the time of sexual intercourse. As a result of which men face psychological consequences like relationship difficulties with their spouses or depression. This dysfunctional condition is also termed “impotence.”
The root cause of ED is the decreased blood flow in the blood vessels of the penis. This reduced blood flow is because by conditions like heart diseases (Cardiovascular diseases), diabetes, neurological problems, hypogonadism (the diminished activity of the testes), drug side effects, aging, kidney failure, etc. Only in very few cases, ED is due to psychological reasons like mental disorders, performance stress, etc.
Men who are in the habit of cigarette smoking, or alcohol consumption, or who are obese may also suffer from ED.
By taking the prescribed dose of Manforce, one may find the solution to the problem of ED.
Now you don’t have to worry in front of your wife, Manforce is there to help you in those special moments……
Manforce OF Manufacturer:
Manforce is manufactured and marketed by one of the leading pharmaceutical companies known as “ Mankind Pharma Ltd.” based in New Delhi.
Manforce OF Strength:
Each film-coated tablet of Manforce contains: Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg
The comparable brands containing Sildenafil Citrate are:
- Kamagra 100 mg Tablet
- Cenforce 100 mg Tablet
- Silagra 100 mg Tablet
- Vistagra 100 mg Tablet
- Tadalafil 100 mg Tablet
Side Effects of Manforce
Taking Sildenafil Citrate 50 mg tablet results in some mild adverse effects like
- Redness in the face, neck, chest area,
- Stuffy nose,
- Stomach pain,
- Upset stomach,
- Back pain,
- Color blindness,
- The loss of hearing,
- Ringing in the ears.
1) Sexual stimulation is necessary for the drug to work and get the best output from it.
2) Manforce may be taken with or without food. However, fatty foods increase the absorption of the drug.
3) There can be a risk of heart-related problems in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable because of their underlying pre-existing cardiovascular problems. So, use Manforce with caution.
4) This is not indicated in pediatric patients. The safety and effectiveness of Sildenafil Citrate in the pediatric population are not yet established.
5) In the geriatric population, a lower dose of 25 mg is recommended due to higher chances of adverse reactions because of the high plasma levels of the drug.
6) No dose adjustments are required in mild to moderate kidney impairment. However, in severe cases, 25 mg of sildenafil dose is recommended.
7) A starting dose of Sildenafil 20 mg tablet is recommended even in case of mild liver impairment.
Medicinal Uses of Manforce:
1) Sexual erectile dysfunction in men including those suffering from diabetes mellitus
2) Antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction
4) Raynaud’s phenomenon (Off label use)
5) High-altitude pulmonary edema (not recommended)
How does Manforce work?
This Tablet is a drug that selectively blocks cyclic GMP-specific Phosphodiesterase Type-5 inhibitors and relaxes the smooth muscles of the penis resulting in vasodilation (increased blood flow in the penis arteries).
This vasodilation is restricted to areas like a penis only and therefore causes its erection.
How to take Manforce?
This should be taken orally with water with or without food. Fatty foods increase the absorption of Sildenafil Citrate. The usual recommended dose is one tablet (100 mg) once a day. Manforce must be taken 1 hour before the sexual activity. Note that this medicine will not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Contraindications of Manforce:
Manforce is contraindicated by the following conditions:
1) Concomitant use of nitric oxide donors, organic nitrates, and nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, sodium nitroprusside, alkyl nitrites.
2) If you are hypersensitive to sildenafil, then Manforce use is contraindicated. Manforce should not be used if sexual activity is inadvisable due to underlying cardiovascular problems in men.
Sildenafil belongs to the category B pregnancy drug. Therefore, this medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary only to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. Your gynecologist may recommend the dose.
Manforce is not approved for use in breastfeeding mothers unless extremely required just in the condition of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Your doctor will evaluate the potential risks and benefits of the drug before prescribing it.
1) Hypotension (low blood pressure levels)
Consumption of Manforce can cause a drop in blood pressure levels, therefore, take precautions if you are on antihypertensives.
2) Other medications:
Manforce 50mg should not be given if you are taking nitric oxide, organic nitrates, and nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, sodium nitroprusside, and alkyl nitrites.
3) This may cause Priapism (a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours).
4) This may cause loss of hearing in rare conditions. In October 2007, USFDA announced a more prominent warning of the potential risk of sudden hearing loss.
5) Manforce may cause damage to vision in one or both eyes in rare cases.
6) Manforce may cause a loss of color differentiation in blue and green colors.
7) Take advice from your physician if you have heart disease.
Dosage Of Manforce:
In the case of ED: 1 tablet once a day at least an hour before sexual activity is enough to get a stiff erection and tackle erectile dysfunction.
In the unique population, the recommended dose is 50 mg Or 100 mg as mentioned above.
Interactions Of Manforce:
Drug interactions of Kamagra are seen with nitrates, amlodipine, Alpha Blockers, Ritonavir, And Other CYP3A4 Inhibitors and alcohol.
Take Manforce as prescribed by your physician. Follow the exact dosage schedule in Pulmonary arterial hypertension. When taken for erectile dysfunction, take this medicine at least one hour before sexual activity. Manforce will not work without sexual stimulation.
1) How long should the drug be continued?
This drug should be used on an SOS basis in the case of ED. This means using Manforce as and when you desire sexual intercourse. Take medicine orally at least one hour before the sexual activity. Note this drug will not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
2) What if I missed the dose?
In the case of the ED, the missed dose will not have any effect. But consult your doctor, if you have missed the dose in case of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
3) When not to take the drug?
Manforce must be avoided if you are on nitric oxide donors, organic nitrates, and nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, sodium nitroprusside, alkyl nitrites, or if you are hypersensitive to sildenafil, then the use is contraindicated. Manforce should not be used if sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiac problems.
4) What happens in the case of an overdose?
Inform the doctor immediately if you an overdose.
Manforce 100mg | Fildena | Cenforce | Caverta | kamagra |Megalis | Silagra | Super P Force | Tadalista | Vidalista | Vigora | Vilitra | Zenegra | Tadora | Tadacip | super vidalista | Penegra | Forzest | Kamagra Chewable