Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
ReliableNovember 25, 2023
Convenient, reliable, and diverse in its medication offerings, this online pharmacy has been a game-changer for fulfilling all my prescription requirements effortlessly
Shop for all my prescription needsNovember 25, 2023
This online pharmacy offers a diverse range of medications, making it a convenient one-stop shop for all my prescription needs.
Better than otherNovember 23, 2023
An ideal online portal to purchase medications…
Best packagingNovember 23, 2023
I appreciate the discreet packaging; it adds an extra layer of privacy and security to my orders.
Secure and ReliableNovember 22, 2023
I trust this pharmacy for my medication needs. The website is secure, and I have never had any issues with the quality or authenticity of the products I’ve received.
Wide Medication SelectionNovember 22, 2023
This online pharmacy offers a wide range of medications, both brand and generic. It’s convenient to have all my prescription needs met in one place.
Excellent Customer SupportNovember 21, 2023
The customer support team is fantastic. They’re always there to help, whether it’s answering questions or assisting with any issues. I appreciate their dedication to ensuring a positive experience.
Best place to buy medsNovember 21, 2023
It’s a relief to find a place where I can get my prescription medications without any doubt
Excellent Customer SupportNovember 7, 2023
The customer support team is fantastic.
Affordable PricesNovember 7, 2023
I was pleasantly surprised by the affordable prices on this website.
- Norflox tablets are useful for treating bacterial infections.
- However, these tablet treats gonococcal and urinary tract infections.
- Moreover, this medication needs more caution in elderly patients.
- It is so because it brings on the danger of tendon rupture and tendinitis.
- Besides, patients who are below eighteen cannot use the pill.
Uses of Noflox
The tablet of Norflox helps cure the following health issues:
- Intestinal infection
- Blood infections
- Skin infections
- Stomach infections
- Infection in the windpipe, and lungs
- Infections in the urinary tracts
- Sinus, tonsils
- Parasitic infections
- Eyes infection
- Ear infections
- Prostate infections
- reproductive organ infection
- Chest infection
- This drug has more uses. However, you need to consult a physician before using Norflox. 3
When doctors prescribe Norflox
- Norflox can be the prescription to cure Prostatitis.
- However, it is essentially the swelling and inflammation of your prostate gland.
- Moreover, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, and Enterococcus species cause this disease.
- Besides, the pill Norflox decreases the pain.
- It also eases the trouble a patient faces while peeing.
Urinary tract infection
- For the treatment of urinary tract infections, doctors prescribe the dosage of Norflox 400mg.
- However, urinary tract infections can be such as Cystitis.
- E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumonia, and Enterococci cause this disease.
- Norflox aids to ease the pain while peeing.
- Besides, it combats bacterial infection.
The working mechanism of Norflox
- Because of deoxyribonucleic acid production by bacteria, bacterial infection comes up.
- Moreover, Norflox acts by obstructing and stopping the multiplication of the bacteria.
- The pill Norflox is a member of the family popular as quinolone.
- However, the family works as bactericidal.
- This means that Norflox possesses the capability to destroy the bacteria inside your body.
- Besides, Norflox is usually better for treating UTI or Urinary Tract Bladder infection.
- Also, tablets aid to destroy the bacteria inside the body by suppressing the bacterial chemical Gyrase.
- Further, it suppresses the production of DNA.
- After that, the pill stops the bacteria from multiplication.
The method to use Norflox pills
- The pill needs intake by mouth.
- Moreover, you must swallow it directly with fresh water without chewing or breaking it.
- Besides, a user of Norflox 400mg requires using the pill on an empty stomach.
- Or you can take it also 1-2 hours before meals.
- To get great results, the pill should see intake at a regular gap of nearly twelve hours.
- This is so because the body retains the quantity of medicine for combating bacterial infection.
- Maybe a person uses syrup from the Norflox pill.
- Then the patient needs to shake the drug properly.
- Moreover, a person should not give up the intake of the Norflox pill midway through treatment.
- Therefore, the patient must complete the course of this pill as per the doctor’s suggestion.
- Perhaps, a user stops taking the pill.
- In that case, the drug loses its efficacy.
- Moreover, the signs of disease under treatment may become worse or come up again.
Dosage of Norflox
- For the cure of uncomplicated UTI or urinary tract infection, however, you need the correct dosage. A patient needs to use one pill of 400mg strength after twelve hrs for three consecutive days.
- For the treatment of complicated UTIs or urinary tract infections, you require a definite dosage. A patient needs to use one pill of 400mg potency. However, you take it orally after twelve hrs for ten to twenty-one days.
- To treat the infection brought about by P. mirabilis, K. pneumonia, or E.cloi you need the exact dosage. However, you must use 400mg of one tablet orally after twelve hours. Besides, the Norflox therapy goes on for seven to ten days. This duration and dosage are for other kinds of bacteria.
- To cure Prostatitis use 400mg of one pill orally after twelve hours. However, the course is for 28 – 42 days.
- For the cure of gonorrhea eat 800mg Norflox pill orally once a day.
- Here are the side effects that experts have noticed in the users of Norflox.
- Nearly one percent of users using this pill get side effects.
- A lot of these reactions are controllable too.
- However, several reactions leave with time.
- Moreover, you must at once consult your GP if you note any reaction.
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Skin rash
- Amplified skin sensitivity to the sun
- Diarrhea (mild)
- Loss of appetite
Below are rare side effects. You must run for medical aid if you notice any reaction coming up, however.
- Blistering of skin
- Hallucinations (hearing or seeing objects that do not exist there)
- Joint pain
- Increasing muscle weakness
- Muscle pain
- Mood changes
- Rupture of a tendon
- Pain or swelling of the tendon
- The sensation of skin burning, tingling
- Signs of anaemia
- Numbness of skin
- Signs of clotting problems
- Skin itching
- Signs of high blood sugar
- Symptoms of low blood sugar
- Vision changes
- Experts advise avoiding the use of Norflox for sufferers who are fighting muscle weakness.
- A user needs to avoid direct contact with the pill with sunlight or ultraviolet radiation. Never try to make contact.
The intake of the Norflox 400mg pill can amplify heart-pounding, wakefulness, and nervousness.
- In case the condition of these effects continues, you better see your GP quickly.
- You must keep Norflox away from your kids and pet.
- During the intake of this drug, you give up smoking and drinking alcohol.
- After taking the pill you must not drive or operate machinery.
- It is better to drink enough water after using the pill.
Norflox drug Interactions
Below is the list of remedies that Norflox interacts with: