Sorry, nothing in cart.
Shop Penegra Online
Penegra is the generic Sildenafil Citrate tablets. Penegra is available in various strengths- 25/50/100 tablets. The drug is the generic version of generic Viagra but the drug has equal potency and efficacy as that of costly branded versions of Sildenafil Citrate like Viagra. Penegra is available at affordable rates at various reliable online drug stores and at various pharmacy stores. In Arrowmeds.com, all strengths of Penegra is available online at a very reasonable price.
What is Penegra?
Penegra is the generic version of Viagra tablets. The composition of Penegra is:
Each blue colored film tablet contains……. Sildenafil Citrate 25/50/100 mg.
Penegra is manufactured by the reputed Indian multinational pharmaceutical company – Zydus Cadila and is available at most of the corners of the world at the most affordable rates.
The tablet is also called as “Blue Pill” or “Man’s Best Friend”. This is because the drug is indicated for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence. In this condition, the men are not able to achieve the penile erection at the time of sexual intercourse and therefore, do not have the satisfying sex with the partner. This condition is most prevalent during the middle ages of men, that is, between 40-70 years of the age. Almost 50% of the men suffer during this age. Many medical and lifestyle reasons like smoking, kidney failure, liver failure, obesity, diabetes, etc are the main cause of impotence in men.
Only in 10% of cases, the reasons are psychological and can be treated with placebo.
USPs of Penegra
1) Penegra is available online at a reliable drug store like Arrowmeds.com
2) The drug is of equal efficacy as that of Viagra or any other branded versions of Sildenafil Citrate.
3) Penegra is available at the most affordable rates and prices all around the world.
4) Penegra is available at various strengths like Penegra 100/50/25 mg to suit the needs and tolerability profile of each and every patient.
Equivalent brands in the USA
There are various equivalent brands of Penegra that are available in the USA and other parts of the world.
All the equivalent brands are the brands of the generic Viagra.
Various other generic Viagra is Malegra, Kamagra, Silagra, Manforce, Cenforce, Vigora. All the brands are available in 25, 50 and 100 mg strengths.
Uses of Penegra
Sildenafil Citrate is used for treating the following medicinal indications:
- Sexual erectile dysfunction in men (primary indication)- In this condition, the penile erection doesn’t happen at the time of sexual intercourse.
- Antidepressant-associated sexual erectile dysfunction- In men, ED is also due to anti-depressant dose.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension- In this condition, there is an increase in blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon- In this syndrome, there is a spasm of the arteries causes reduced blood flow. This happens especially in the fingers and toes.
- High-altitude pulmonary edema (Not recommended)- In this condition, there is swelling in the lungs on high altitudes 2500 meters an above. But, in this condition, Sildenafil Citrate is not recommended.
The drug is also not recommended to be used by women or children under 12 years of age.
Side effects of Penegra
Minor side effects of Penegra are:
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
Severe side effects include:
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Painful urination
- Nasal congestion
Rare but severe side effects include:
- Priapism- (Prolonged and painful erection for more than 4 hours)
In October 2007, USFDA announced the potential warning of sudden hearing loss to be mentioned on the label.
Drug interactions for Penegra:
Following medicines show drug interactions with Penegra:
- Imatinib Mesylate
- ACE inhibitors
Severe Interactions are with:
How long Penegra should be continued?
Penegra is to be used as and when needed when the sexual activity is anticipated. Just take the medicine one hour before the sexual activity is anticipated.
However, if you are taking Penegra on daily basis, then take Penegra as per the doctor advice only. Try to take the medicine at the prescribed time irrespective you perform the sexual activity or not. Do not stop the drug in between without consulting your physician.
You should not overdose the drug. In case, if the dose is missed, then take the medicine as soon as you remember it. The missed dose usually has no harm to the body.
If you are a patient of heart, kidney or liver, then inform your doctor before taking this drug. Penegra is not recommended for the use in women and children under 12 years of age.
How Penegra works?
Sildenafil Citrate is a selective Phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme (PDE5) inhibitor. This enzyme is responsible for Erectile Dysfunction. Blocking this enzyme selectively results in an increase of Cyclic GMP (Guanosine Monophosphate) which release chemicals like Nitric Oxide. The release of NO causes increased blood flow in the penis thereby, causing its erection.
It is important to note that blood flow to the penis increases only when a man is sexually aroused and even smoothly fades out when no sexual stimulus occurs.
How to take Penegra?
Take one tablet one hour before the anticipated sexual activity. If you are taking a once-daily dosage schedule, then take the drug as per the doctor advice and prescription. Do not take alcohol along with the drug. You can take the drug with or without the food. The drug works only when the man is sexually aroused. Avoid grapefruit or grape juice while you are on Sildenafil Citrate.