Sorry, nothing in cart.
Seretide Accuhaler (Salmeterol/Fluticasone)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|| |
Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
60 MDI in 1 Accuhaler
|Delivery Time:|| |
6 To 15 days
|10% OFF:|| |
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
What Our Customer Says
Good customer serviceFebruary 20, 2023
Delivery was right on time
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Buy Seretide Accuhaler Online?
Seretide Accuhaler can ease your airways & lungs. It gives you great respite from the signs of breathing issues like asthma & allergies. You feel as if something is removing mounds of weight from your chest as you use it. It opens up your stiff airways and weary lungs. Therefore, it fills you with new life and energy. Then Seretide Accuhaler forms a vital choice for you. Hence, you need to buy it from a reliable vendor. You can call a trustworthy online retailer and book your order. However, you must exercise great care because a lot of them vend fake drugs. Otherwise, this is a quick and safe method of buying drugs.
What is Seretide Accuhaler?
Seretide Accuhaler is known to be a combination of medicines that are used to relieve the symptoms of short breathlessness, wheezing, tightness in the chest, coughing, etc. All these are the known symptoms of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. This drug is not meant for the use of patients who are below the age of 12 and is used by people to maintain their condition of asthma in their day to day life. This does not instantly help an asthma patient and hence cannot be used in case of a severe attack.
How does Seretide Accuhaler work?
Seretide Accuhaler is the cocktail of two recipes. These ingredients are a bronchodilator famous as salmeterol xinafoate and a corticosteroid eminent as fluticasone.
Corticosteroids form hormones that your adrenal glands natural synthesize. They carry out lots of crucial tasks. These include managing inflammatory responses. The salt Fluticasone represents a man-made derivative relating to the natural hormones. Its main job is to cut back inflammation within your lungs. GPs commonly call corticosteroids as steroids. .However, it is worth noting that they do not resemble anabolic steroids in any manner. Bodybuilders and athletes usually misuse anabolic steroids.
As you puff in fluticasone, the cells present in your airways and lungs absorb it. It keeps these cells off from spreading substances. These chemicals usually result in allergic and immune responses leading to inflammation. By preventing the production of these chemicals, fluticasone eases inflammation in your lungs. This inflammation stiffens the airways. Thus, makes it very hard for air to move easily in & out. With its regular use, Seretide Accuhaler aids improve breathlessness and asthma attacks.
How to take Seretide Accuhaler?
Make use of your Seretide Accuhaler regularly daily. Use it normally two-times every day. However, sometimes you can reduce its frequency to one-time a day in case your asthma is well controllable. Moreover, you must always abide by the suggestions from your physician concerning its use. It takes in the time to utilize it and the frequency of inhalations you may require daily. However, it never goes beyond the prescription for its use.
Never abruptly discontinue its use, even though you do not at present face any breathing issues. However, you can do it in case your doc advises it. Giving up the Seretide Accuhaler medicines is prone to explode the breathing issues again.
It is too much necessary to educate yourself on the correct way of using the inhaler. Otherwise, you will not inhale the required amount of drug for its effective action. However, the leaflet accompanying the Seretide Accuhaler contains the necessary directions. In addition, your physician can tell you the way to use it properly.
Uses of Seretide Accuhaler:
This drug is used by people who have the following condition:
b)Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Seretide Accuhaler Dosage:
You will find Seretide Accuhaler in three various dosages’. Read below to know them:
Seretide Accuhaler 100/50
It is a dry powder inhaler or DPI salmeterol 50mcg along with fluticasone 100mcg per dose. Besides, it contains sixty doses.
Seretide Accuhaler 250/50
It is a dry powder inhaler or DPI salmeterol 50mcg alongside fluticasone 250mcg per dose. In addition, it carries sixty doses.
Seretide Accuhaler 500/50
It is a dry powder inhaler or DPI salmeterol 50mcg along with fluticasone 500mcg per dose. Additionally, it has sixty doses.
The prescribed dose for grown-ups as well as kids above 12 yrs facing asthma:
One inhalation two-times each day utilizing one amid the three types. You can buy 50mcg Seretide Accuhaler only after getting a proper prescription from your physician.
Only your doc can advise the most befitting dose as to your condition
Seretide stands for an ADEC Pregnancy Category B3 medication. It is necessary to tell your GP in case you have plans to conceive. Or you are pregnant at present. Maybe you are currently breastfeeding too. In these conditions, your physician may require looking at the upsides or risks of utilizing Seretide Accuhaler for you. Besides, it is as well vital to inform your physician in case you are fighting any health issues.
Breathe in the dose exactly similar time daily to derive the highest benefits. Thus, you will as well remember to employ it. The normal dose of Seretide Accuhaler is one inhalation two-times per day.
Remember Seretide Accuhaler cannot ease out the signs of intense attack. Never utilize this medicine in that condition.
Seretide Accuhaler Overdose:
This forms a crucial remedy. You need to use it with caution. However, your medical practitioner will prescribe the accurate dose for your health state, carefulness is necessary. In case, you overdose on Seretide Accuhaler, ring up your GP. Thus, you can save your condition from further worsening. Seretide Accuhaler can start some side effects. These reactions come up like trouble with, fever, breathing, cough, chills, and blurry vision. Moreover, other side effects can be muscle pain, runny nose, vomiting, frequent peeing, headache, and nausea.
Listed below are some minor to major side effects caused by Seretide 50/250 Accuhaler.
- It causes Chills
- It causes one to have Blur vision
- It causes cough
- It causes difficulty in breathing
- It causes Nausea
- It causes severe headache
- It causes fever
- It causes one to urinate frequently
- It causes one to vomit
- It causes a runny nose
- It causes pain the muscles
- It causes one to have white patches on the tongue and mouth
It is strongly prohibited to use Seretide Accuhaler with Alcohol. Other than reacting with Alcohol, this drug also interacts with certain drugs. They are listed as under:
Disease Interaction of this drug:
There are certain diseases that don’t interact well with this drug. Some of them are as under:
- Having cardiovascular disorder
- Having any sort of infection
- Ocular herpes infection’
- Having Toxicities
- Having Osteoporosis
- Being Diabetic
- Having Hepatic impairment
Warnings of Seretide Accuhaler:
- If you are pregnant: Seretide Accuhaler is highly not recommended for women who are pregnant. It is in highly exceptional cases that a woman can be made to take this drug. It is important to discuss all the benefits and risks of this drug with the doctor before starting to take it.
- If you are Breast-Feeding: Seretide Accuhaler is an ideal scenario that is not recommended for the use of women who are breastfeeding and it is necessary to have a full-fledged discussion with the doctor before starting to use this drug. It is important to have the infant monitored to check for any undesirable side effects.
- Liver Impairment: For patients who have a history of a liver problem should take this medicine with high precaution. This drug, in this case, can worsen the situation of a person and hence requires regular monitoring. In some cases, this drug requires a suitable replacement.
- If you are a patient of Hypokalemia: Seretide Accuhaler needs to be used with caution as the patient is already running low on the potassium level. This drug if not monitored properly can worsen the situation of the patient. It is thus important to take the appropriate dosage of the medicine and in some cases, an alternate drug can work as well.
- If you have a seizure disorder: patients who have a history of seizure must consult their doctor before starting this treatment. The dosage taken by the patient needs to be suitable and appropriate so that there is no effect on the condition as such.
- If you have Thyrotoxicosis: Seretide Accuhaler is used in patients with thyrotoxicosis with great precaution. This may require a full interaction session with the doctor so that he can enlighten the patient with the measures that need to be taken.
- Using in Pediatrics: Seretide Accuhaler’s need is not recommended for children who are below the age of 12. There is no efficacy or safety of children seen while using this drug.
- It can cause growth retardation: This drug can cause growth retardation in children and is therefore necessary to avoid using in children. There are other alternatives to this drug that can be used by children.
- Candida Infection: There are different studies that show that continuous use of this drug can cause candida infection, it is therefore recommended for patients to get examined in order to check if they have a candida infection.
- If you have allergies: Seretide Accuhaler is not meant to be used by patients who have a certain allergy to salmeterol fluticasone. This is one of the active ingredients of the drug and a patient should well test himself before taking this drug.
- For patients who suffer from status asthmaticus: This drug is a no-no for patients who suffer from status asthmaticus. This is a condition of acute asthma and is taken as a therapy for treating the condition.
This medicine exhibits contraindications amid people having an allergic reaction to fluticasone propionate or salmeterol xinafoate. Besides, or a person has a history of these reactions or sensitivity to lactose that carries milk protein.
- Thrush in the mouth
- High blood pressure
- A heart problem
- A thyroid condition
Why buy Seretide Accuhaler from Arrowmeds?
The drug can resolve your problem of the lungs with a few inhalations. Therefore, it forms an important remedy for your breathing issues. You develop allergies and asthma attacks from inhaling some triggers. However, Seretide Accuhaler effectively calms down all the uproar in your lungs. It offers instant aid from the chocking effects of your breathing condition.
Therefore, this medication is crucial for you. Hence, buy it from a sincere vendor, a retailer that is not selling bogus drugs. One that is famous all over for vending first-rate products. A retailer that provides offers and rebates on their items. An online vendor that sells medicines at a low price brings benefits to you as you order medicines. You can get all these features under one roof and that reputable name is Arrowmeds. Check yourself and get medicines on time with quality
How long does Seretide Accuhaler take to react?
This drug takes a good time ranging from 20 to 30 minutes in order to be effective.
For how long does this drug stay active in the body of a person?
There have been no tests established as such that shows the timeline of the activity of the Seretide Accuhaler.
How does this drug react with Alcohol?
It is still unknown to see how alcohol reacts with this medicine. It is still advisable to not have excessive alcohol while taking this drug.
Is Seretide Accuhaler addictive to have?
As such there have been no habit-forming tendencies seen by the use of this medicine.
Can pregnant women have thus medicine?
Seretide Accuhaler is not recommended for use in pregnant women. In some cases, if used, all the benefits and risks need to be discussed with the doctor extensively.
Can this drug be used for Breast-Feeding?
It is not recommended to use this drug at the time of breastfeeding. The risks of doing so need to be discussed with the doctor while monitoring the infant closely in order to avoid any undesirable side effects from taking place.
The article does not assert to carry any correct information. The contraindications, side effects, dosages, or users can be different in its users. Hence, you must not take the info correct or final. For your safety, speak to your GP. They can give a professional view of these aspects of this important Seretide Accuhaler. Moreover, do not follow any content in the article before or after reading it. Thus, stay safe and delight in a better life.
Aynalem Tolera –
Serelide Accuhaler 50mcg