Sorry, nothing in cart.
Seretide 250mcg Evohaler (Salmeterol/Fluticasone)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Salmeterol/Fluticasone|
|Indication:||Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)|
|Manufacturer:||GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Packaging:||120 MDI in 1 Inhaler|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
What Our Customer Says
ReliableNovember 25, 2023
Convenient, reliable, and diverse in its medication offerings, this online pharmacy has been a game-changer for fulfilling all my prescription requirements effortlessly
Shop for all my prescription needsNovember 25, 2023
This online pharmacy offers a diverse range of medications, making it a convenient one-stop shop for all my prescription needs.
Better than otherNovember 23, 2023
An ideal online portal to purchase medications…
Best packagingNovember 23, 2023
I appreciate the discreet packaging; it adds an extra layer of privacy and security to my orders.
Secure and ReliableNovember 22, 2023
I trust this pharmacy for my medication needs. The website is secure, and I have never had any issues with the quality or authenticity of the products I’ve received.
Wide Medication SelectionNovember 22, 2023
This online pharmacy offers a wide range of medications, both brand and generic. It’s convenient to have all my prescription needs met in one place.
Excellent Customer SupportNovember 21, 2023
The customer support team is fantastic. They’re always there to help, whether it’s answering questions or assisting with any issues. I appreciate their dedication to ensuring a positive experience.
Best place to buy medsNovember 21, 2023
It’s a relief to find a place where I can get my prescription medications without any doubt
Excellent Customer SupportNovember 7, 2023
The customer support team is fantastic.
Affordable PricesNovember 7, 2023
I was pleasantly surprised by the affordable prices on this website.
Seretide 250 Evohaler tablet online order?
Seretide Evohaler is one of the most used medications for relieving breathing issues.
Seretide Evohaler is a combination of various chemicals.
It can help in combating issues like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chest tightness, coughing, wheezing, etc.
The Seretide Evohaler drug can help in relieving the symptoms of asthma whether it is severe or mild.
Seretide Evohaler can be bought easily through an online source.
There are various benefits of the online purchase of the medication.
You can avail many benefits by purchasing the medication online.
Seretide Evohaler will reach you when you are sitting in the comfort of your home.
You can also opt for a refund, return, and exchange of the medication.
It is possible to avail of the customer services provided by the online vendors.
What is Seretide 250 Evohaler?
Seretide Evohaler is helpful in the easy breathing of patients.
It helps in opening up the respiratory system.
Thus assuring better movement of air through the air passage.
Seretide 250mcg Evohaler can start working in twenty or thirty minutes of taking it.
There is no fixed time for which the medication will work.
However, the time of action and extent of effect can vary for every individual.
The actual interaction of the medication with alcohol is not rightly established.
However, one must try to avoid consuming alcohol when using this medication.
It is not safe to use this medication in case of pregnancy. It can make the condition complex. Plus, the mother and child can have various adverse effects.
Breastfeeding mothers should not use the drug at any cost. The medicine can go into the body of the child by indirect means. And the usage of the drug is not safe for children. Thus, the medication can be used only when a doctor suggests so.
What is Seretide Evohaler used for?
Seretide Evohaler can be used for maintaining asthma.
It can help in easing breathlessness, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Seretide Evohaler can be used to treat and combat breathing issues.
It can reduce chest tightness, shortness of breath, chronic breathing issues, etc.
What is the Dosage Of Seretide Evohaler?
Seretide Evohaler is available in various dosages.
The medication can be used as per the requirements.
People with a severe problem can use a higher dosage while people with a milder problem can use a smaller dosage of the drug.
The medicine has to be used at scheduled timing.
Try to avoid skipping the medication.
However, in the case of missing dosage, one must try to take the drug as soon as you can.
But, avoid overusing the medication.
Take the drug only as per the advice of an expert.
Can you overdose on Seretide?
- If you use the drug more than the required quantity, then it will lead to its overdose.
- It is not advisable to use the drug more than you need.
- The drug must be used as per the safety limits.
- In case of overdose, refer to the doctor immediately.
- Some indications of drug overdose are:
- Stomach ache
- Muscle cramps
- Shoulder pain
What Precautions need to be taken?
- Seretide Evohaler is made up of various components. Hence, using the drug without research can cause various problems. One must research the components and then use them. In some cases, the drug may be allergic. Hence, one must make a list of components and check for possible allergies.
- People who have severe asthma must not use Seretide Evohaler. It is useful for people who have mild asthma problems. It cannot be of help in severe cases. One must use the respective drug for treatment.
- It is safe for use in pregnancies. Using this drug in such a condition is not safe for the child and the mother. It can lead to various side effects for both mother and child. However, the drug can be used if consulted by the doctor.
- In the case of breastfeeding, the drug can go into the milk of the mother. Hence, it is not safe for the young one as it can enter the body of the baby. The medication can have various negative results. Therefore, one must consult a doctor for help and dosage.
- In the case of hypokalemia, the drug may not be safe. So, people who have to use Seretide Evohaler, they must consult the doctor. The doctor can help conduct various tests, look for other treatment options, etc.
- People who have a case of seizure disorder must not use this drug. It is not safe to use the drug in such a condition. Refer to a doctor for use.
- In the case of liver problems, one must refer to the doctor. This medication can interfere with other medications used for lung conditions. Hence, the doctor’s advice is necessary in such a case.
What are the side effects of Seretide?
- Soreness in the mouth
- Muscle cramps
- Skin rash
- Joint pain
- Swelling of face
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep disturbances
- Irregular heartbeat
- White patches in the mouth
How Does Seretide Evohaler work?
- Seretide Evohaler is a kind of bronchodilator.
- It works by opening the respiratory system.
- Therefore, it can open up the windpipe and the passage to the lungs.
- Seretide Evohaler will allow more air to go into the lungs.
- Thus, ensuring better breathing quality.
How to take Seretide Evohaler?
- Seretide Evohaler is to be used as per the instruction of the doctor.
- It works in twenty minutes of taking it.
- The right dosage of the medication will be decided by the doctor.
- Using the drug in the right quantity is necessary.
Seretide 250 Evohaler reviews
- The medicine helped me in breathing easily. I used to choke a lot, but using this medication has made my condition better.
- The inhaler has been of great help. It made it easy to breathe and reduce tension in breathing.
- Seretide Evohaler is a good treatment for breathlessness. I have been benefitted by it a lot.
When should I take Seretide?
- Seretide Evohaler drug must be used as per the need.
- Seretide Evohaler will work in thirty minutes of using it.
- The drug has to be used as per the dosage set by the doctor.
- For some people, the drug is set as per set timing.
- Hence, the drug must not be missed.
Can Seretide cause high blood pressure?
No, Seretide Evohaler will not increase the blood pressure of a person.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK
Asthalin Inhaler | Levolin Inhaler | Seroflo Inhaler | Aerocort Inhaler | Seretide Accuhaler | Ketosteril | Flixonase nasal spray | Asthalin Respules | Omnacortil | Montair | Theo Asthalin | Duolin Inhaler | Wysolone | Seretide Evohaler