Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Silagra 100mg Tablet Online?
Silagra 100 Tablet Online, Often called “Blue Pill,” Silagra 100 mg is the medicine used to “Erectile Dysfunction” in males. Silagra 100 mg is a film-coated tablet of sildenafil citrate manufactured by Cipla Laboratories.
This drug works by increasing the flow of blood that goes to the penis of a man thus enabling him to sustain an erection for a longer period of time. This helps a man to enhance his sexual activities which gets him to satisfy his partner at the same time.
Silagra 100mg is a medicine that is used to treat the condition of Erectile Dysfunction in a man. This drug is available at the best price at Arrowmeds and can be availed with the on-time services.
What is Silagra Sildenafil Tablets 100mg?
- Silagra helps in treating Erectile Dysfunction along with some other sexual problems. The active ingredient present in this drug is called Sildenafil Citrate.
- Silagra 100 mg is the primary drug used for the treatment of this condition.
- As popularly known as “Impotence or ED,” erectile dysfunction is a dysfunctional condition of the penis in males in which the penis is unable to achieve the erection at the time of sexual intercourse.
- This condition can result in a psychological condition like depression or anxiety and can result in differences in a marital relationship.
- In 80% of males, this ED is due to physical reasons like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, neurological disorders like prostatectomy, hypogonadism, and drug side effects.
- Only 10% of the cases are psychological like performance stress or mental condition.
- Poor urban and modern lifestyle, cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption, obesity is also the other primary reasons.
- Taking the prescribed dose of Silagra can help males in coming out of the condition of ED.
- Now add spark in those special moments with Silagra 100mg tablets.
How to take Silagra 100 mg?
Silagra should be taken with or without food at least one hour before the sexual intercourse. Remember, the drug to show its high potentiality, the presence of sexual stimulation should be there.
The drug is to be taken orally with water.
It is an oral drug that is taken with a glass of water. It is advised not to break this medicine into half and swallow the entire tablet. Crushing or chewing this medicine can decrease the efficacy of this drug.
This drug can be taken with or without food. It is absolutely okay to take this drug on an empty stomach. However, people must stay away from fatty foods before consuming this drug as it can increase the onset time of this medicine which may show delayed results.
Silagra 100mg Uses:
1) Erectile Dysfunction:
This drug helps in treating Erectile Dysfunction in men which are also known by another name, impotence. This condition disables a man from having his erection which makes it difficult for him to perform sexually with his partner. The reason for this is the decreased flow of blood which can be caused due to various reasons. Some of them being:
- Anxiety, etc.
These medicines work only when a person is sexually stimulated and if the cause is psychological in nature, lifestyle modifications and counseling must be done in order to achieve the best possible results from the drug.
2) Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
This medicine helps in treating high blood pressure in the arteries that connect the lungs and heart of a person. This also helps in improving the exercise capacity of a patient.
How Silagra 100mg works?
Silagra contains an active ingredient called as Sildenafil Citrate. This drug works by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type 5 which helps in relaxing the muscles present in the penis. Smoothing of the muscles increases the production of hormone cyclic guanosine monophosphate – cGMP that works by relaxing the muscles and helps in increasing the flow of blood. This helps a man in getting a proper erection which lasts for hours.
Silagra is manufactured and marketed by Cipla Laboratories. Cipla is the top leading biotechnological, pharmaceutical multinational company based in India. The company is established in 1935 headquartered in Mumbai.
Strength OF Silagra 100 mg:
Each blue film-coated tablet of Silagra contains, Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg
- Sexual erectile dysfunction in men including those suffering from diabetes mellitus
- Antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Raynaud’s phenomenon (Off label use)
- High-altitude pulmonary edema (not recommended)
The comparable brands containing Sildenafil Citrate are:
- Manforce 100 mg Tablet
- Fildena 100 mg Tablet
- Caverta 100 mg Tablet
- Cenforce 100 mg Tablet
- Kamagra 100 mg Tablet
Dosage Of Silagra 100 mg:
ED: Dosage is one tablet once a day needed at least one hour before the sexual activity. The tablet should be taken only as needed. Based on the toleration and effectiveness, the dosage can be decreased to 100 mg or 50 mg.
How long should the drug be continued?
Silagra should be consumed only on SOS basis in case of ED which means that Silagra should be used just as and when you desire for sexual intercourse. Take medicine orally at least one hour before the sexual activity. Note this drug will not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Silagra 100mg Overdose:
The patient should consult a doctor right away if an overdose of the medicine is suspected. Immediate medical attention is required if the symptoms of severe. If a person takes Silagra occasionally, it is not possible for them to get overdosed with this medicine.
However, for people who take Silagra on a daily basis which is usually for Pulmonary hypertension. In such cases, overdose can happen if a decent gap of 24 hours is not maintained while taking two dosages. There are different emergency treatments that need to be initiated if a person has overdosed.
Mode of Action:
Silagra selectively blocks cyclic GMP specific Phosphodiesterase Type-5 enzyme which results in the increased blood flow thereby, relaxing the smooth muscles of the penis causing its erection. This increased blood flow is restricted to the penis region only as Silagra is a selective inhibitor of cGMP phosphodiesterase enzyme.
- Allergies: Proper precautionary measures must be taken if a person is allergic to any of the active or inactive ingredients present in the drug. Being allergic to this drug should keep away the patients for this medicine altogether.
- Drugs containing Nitrates: Silagra is not recommended for patients who take other medicines containing Nitrates. This can lead to an increased risk of side effects which can turn out to be fatal.
- Riociguat: Silagra should not be taken by patients who take Riociguat as there are many adverse side effects associated with it.
- Insuffiecucy of the heart: For patients with a weak heart, this drug is not recommended at all. Sexual activity for such people is barred until their condition gets better.
- Pregnant: Silagra should not be used by patients who are pregnant unless it is prescribed by their doctor. There are many risks and benefits associated with this medicine and should be used by women only after being examined properly by the doctor.
- Breastfeeding: Women who are breastfeeding should take this medicine only if it is absolutely necessary. This would require the patient to be constantly examined which can later be suggested by the doctor to stop using altogether. Women use this medicine explicitly for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Specific mild side effects like redness in the face, neck and chest area, stuffy nose, headaches, stomach pain, upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, dizziness and back pain are noticed with any brand of Sildenafil Citrate. In rare cases, one may also suffer from an inability to differentiate between green and blue color, the loss of hearing and ringing of ears.
There are many side effects associated with this drug. They are listed as under:
- Bleeding Nose
- Flushing of the skin
- Cloudy Urine
- Bloody Urine
- Numbness in the arms
- Tingling feeling in arms and legs
- Increased sensitivity towards the light
- Visual Disturbance
- Painful erection that lasts long
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing in the ear
- Nasal Congestion
- Running rose
What if I missed the dose?
In the case of the ED, the missed dose will not have any effect. But in the case of pulmonary arterial hypertension, the missed dose should be brought in the notice of your physician
Dosage adjustments due to Drug Interactions
For ritonavir-treated patients, the dosage is 25 mg before sexual activity.
Dosage Adjustments In Special Populations:
In patients with hepatic impairment:
For hepatic patients like Silagra 25 mg starting dose is considered.
In renal impairment patients:
25 mg of a dose is recommended.
Contraindications of Silagra or when you should avoid taking Silagra?
1) Silagra should not be considered in you are suffering from CVD and are on the use of nitric oxide donors, organic nitrites and nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, sodium nitroprusside, alkyl nitrites.
2) Don’t take Silagra if you are hypersensitive to sildenafil.
Why buy Silagra 100mg from Arrowmeds?
There are different reasons for buying Silgara 100 mg from Arrowmeds:
- Cheaper Price: These drugs are available at the best possible price range at Arrowmeds. There are many online pharmaceutical shops and Arrowmeds have some attractive price range to offer.
- Best Quality: Arrowmeds has been known to provide the best of quality when it comes to these generic tablets. There are many bogus companies that are known to sell duplicates of this drug at the same price. Arrowmeds will, however, provide the best product at a reasonable price range.
- Best Service: Arrowmeds has the best service to offer to their patients by getting the medicines delivered at the doorsteps of the patient.
How Silagra 100mg treats erectile dysfunction problems?
Sildenafil Citrate is one of the active ingredients found on Silagra 100 mg. This is often called a Blue Pill. This helps in treating Erectile Dysfunction, a condition which disables a man from getting his erection.
This usually happens when decreased blood flows into the penis. This drug works by helping the muscles present in the penis to relax. Doing so enables a gush of blood to flow into the penis, causing an erection.
Who can use Silagra 100mg?
Silagra 100 mg is taken by patients who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. The drug Silagra contains Sildenafil citrate that works by enabling blood to flow to the penis. The medical condition is known as Erectile Dysfunction and occurs when a man is unable to get or sustain his erection for a long time.
There are many causes of this condition and they can be physical or psychological in nature. Silagra works by helping the muscles in the penis to relax. This allows more blood to flow into the system.
Apart from that, this drug is also used by patients who suffer from Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
What is the consumption procedure of the drug?
The consumption process of Silagra is very simple. It is an oral drug that is consumed with water. For people who take this drug for Erectile Dysfunction, they should take this drug an hour before getting involved with someone.
The onset time of this medicine varies from 30 to one hour and can vary depending on the meal taken by the patient. If a patient takes a heavy meal with high-fat content, the onset time of the medicine increases.
For patients who take this medicine for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, they need to take this medicine at a fixed time on a daily basis. Such patients should stay aware of the dosage and timing of this medicine as more than one tablet a day is recommended.
Can Silagra 100mg be taken on an empty stomach?
There is absolutely no problem in taking Silagra on an empty stomach. In fact, taking this medicine on an empty stomach decreases the onset time of this drug which makes it act faster than expected.
This drug should be taken an hour before getting involved in sexual intercourse.
- Alcohol: Consuming Silagra with alcohol is very unsafe. The effects associated with this drug can seem to be enhanced while consuming this drug. People have seen a decrease in the blood pressure of the patients who consume alcohol while taking this drug at the same time. These side effects last up to a day.
- Pregnancy: Women who are pregnant should try and stay away from this drug unless it is highly recommended. These patients start using this drug only with doctors’ consent and need to be examined from time to time.
- Lactation: Silagra does not affect the breast milk of women and hence does not affect the baby feeding on their mother. However, patients like these must always stay under the radar to get it the side effects checked on a baby
- Driving: This drug has the ability to make a person feel dizzy. That is why it is not advisable for them to drive while being on this drug. This drug can also alter the vision of the person.
- Kidney: People with Kidney disease should take their doctor’s consent before consuming this drug. In case a patient faces some side effects, the dose adjustment is done.
- Liver: People with liver disease should stay cautious as Silagra can aggravate the side effects which may or may not affect the person with liver disease.
What is the difference between Silagra 100mg and Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is one of the active ingredients found in the drug Sildenafil. Sildenafil Citrate is an active drug composition in almost all the drugs that treat Erectile Dysfunction in patients. It is a part of Silagra that works by helping the muscles present in the penis of a man to relax. This allows more blood to flow into it which causes an erection in a man.
Will I suffer from side effects when using Silagra 100mg?
No, It is not necessary to always suffer from the side effects of this drug. There are some precautionary measures that need to be followed by this drug. As long as these precautionary measures are taken by the patient, no side effects would be faced by them. However, the probability of these side effects is not null. There are some mild side effects such as headache, dizziness, etc that can be faced by this drug. It is recommended to see a doctor in case things go very bad.
Silagra 100mg with Food and Alcohol:
Alcohol is known to aggravate the side effects caused by Silagra. People should consume alcohol in moderation while consuming this drug. This drug has an ability to trigger dizziness in a person and drinking alcohol can just aggravate that feeling.
Food such as grape juice should be avoided while consuming this drug. Various side effects can be faced if a person takes grape juice along with this medicine. Grape juice has the ability to interfere with the working of this drug which can result in the decreased result of this drug.
Is smoking safe after taking Silagra 100mg pill?
No interaction as such can be known as such. It is absolutely alright for a person to smoke while consuming this drug.
Silagra should be taken as per the prescription is given by the doctor. It is not recommended to change the dosage of this medicine at all. One must not increase or decrease the dosage of this medicine. For patients who take Silagra for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, this drug must be taken at the exact same time daily. And for Erectile Dysfunction, this drug is taken 40 minutes before getting involved with someone. This drug does not work as soon as a person takes it. It is important to note that this drug requires a person to be sexually stimulated for him to see the result of this drug.