Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last. Got everything I ordered. Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast…
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Work very well!! Best effects of medicines Cenforce.
I received the best medicine and also affordable from Arrowmeds.
About Skinlite Cream
- Skinlite cream sells on prescription.
- Moreover, this medication contains a cocktail of medicines for the treatment of melasma.
- Besides, it is useful for fast skin renewal. Skinlite cream functions as skin lightening medicine.
- Moreover, it is useful for lightening the colour of your skin.
- Also, it removes dark spots like age spots & freckles.
- It also helps to cure conditions linked to skin discolouration originating from pregnancy and skin trauma.
- Besides, Skinlite is useful for the treatment of dermatitis of your scalp and acne. This cream works as a skin –lightening agent.
- However, it acts by suppressing the synthesis of melanin pigments.
- As a result, it results in skin lightening.
- Zydus Cadila manufactures this cream.
- Also, it offers respite from itching, redness, and swelling.
- Skinlite cream functions as a topical cream.
- Besides, it helps to cure melasma.
- Moreover, this is a chronic skin problem.
- However, it comes up as symmetrical, brownish, spotty facial pigmentation.
- Besides, excessive production of melanin causes melasma.
- Moreover, melanocytes form the pigment making cells present in the skin.
- However, experts think melasma shows a genetic tendency.
- Moreover, there are different factors that trigger them.
- Those factors are hypothyroidism, certain toiletries, hormone treatments, pregnancy, and sun exposure.
- Additionally, Skinlite cream comes as a combination cure that lightens your skin.
- Besides, it decreases the danger of dermatitis.
- This condition comes up because of utilizing skin lighteners alone.
- This cream is also helpful for decreasing and lightening pigmented age spots & pigmented liver spots.
- Moreover, doctors call this disorder as senile lentigines.
- They link it to ageing & skin damage due to the sun.
The manner Skinlite cream functions
- Skinlite cream is a blend of three medications.
- However, these medicines are Tretinoin, Hydroquinone, and Mometasone.
- Moreover, all three cure melasma. besides, hydroquinone acts as a skin lightening remedy.
- Skinlite cream decreases the quantum of melanin.
- However, melanin brings on the darkening of your skin.
- Also, this condition of your skin is reversible.
- Mometasone functions as a steroid that hampers the release of some chemical messengers.
- These messengers turn your skin itchy, red, and swollen.
- Tretinoin is a sort of Vitamin A which aids your skin repair itself very fast, however.
What does Skinlite cream carry?
- Skinlite cream carries the main three constituents that make it effective.
- Moreover, these are Tretinoin 0.025% (w/w) present in a cream base, Hydroquinone 2.0% (w/w), Mometasone Furoate 0.1% (w/w).
- However, all these three ingredients work in combination to cure melasma.
The way to use Skinlite cream
- A user needs to apply Skinlite cream to the diseased area on his skin.
- Besides, you require using it one-time or two-time each day.
- Moreover, use a mild soap to clean the skin. you can use soap-free cleanser too.
- After that, you need to rinse the area with clean water.
- Then use a small amount of the cream with clean fingers.
- Additionally, after that start rubbing gently the cream into your skin.
- However, the user does not require applying too much of the cream.
- Moreover, you must use it as per your prescription.
- Besides, you better avoid touching eyelids, eyes, mouth, and nose from inside.
- However, touching these areas can cause irritation.
- Moreover, you do not touch other areas of your skin not affected.
- You should avoid using it to highly inflamed skin.
- Also, keep open lesions away from the cream.
- Moreover, you need to use this cream for the time your physician advises.
- The treatment period can be several months or weeks, however.
- This skin cream is only for external use. Skinlite cream carries steroid.
- Therefore its administration needs to be as per the directions advised by your physician.
- Moreover, it is better to dry and clean the diseased portion before using this cream.
- A user must apply the forgotten dose whenever he remembers it.
- Nevertheless, a patient should not use the skipped dose if it is time for his regular dose.
- You must avoid applying two doses together.
- Moreover, you should never overdose on the cream as it can start side effects.
- You better never apply too much Skinlite cream.
- In no circumstances, never over-apply it.
- Since it carries steroid, over-application can lead to severe reactions.
- Nevertheless, maybe you apply it in excess.
- Then you must tell your physician fast. Moreover, overdosing can bring on side effects.
- Skin irritation
- Blue coloured skin
- Blisters on skin
- Skin Burning
- Sensation of Stinging
- Tingling Sensation
- Sore throat
- Slurred speech
- Itching or burning
- Unusual behaviour
- Numbness or tingling
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Muscle disorders
- Altered bone growth
- Redistribution/accumulation of body fat
- Skin scar
- Bone degradation
- Increased blood pressure
- Behavioural Changes
- the increased Glucose level in the blood
- Increased risk of infection
- Abdominal Pain
- Muscle Ache
- Runny Nose
- Bone Pain
- Increased Liver Enzyme
- Fluid retention
- Mouth ulcer
- Peripheral Edema
- Not for pregnant women
- Breastfeeding ladies
- It is for external use only
- Keep it away from eyes, mouth, and nose
- Undertake sensitivity test to see its suits your skin
- In sunlight Skinlite cream can bring on unwanted effects
- Use it for 6 to 8 weeks. for further use consult your physician
- It carries steroid so be careful with it
- do not use if you have an allergy to Skinlite cream or its other components
- Salicylic Acid
- Benzoyl Peroxide (Topical)