Sorry, nothing in cart.
Stugeron Forte 75mg (Cinnarizine)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Cinnarizine|
|Indication:||Motion sickness, Vertigo, Meniere's disease|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Packaging:||strip of 25 tablets & strip of 20 tablets|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
Defining Stugeron forte tablet
- Stugeron forte is a drug that falls in the class of antihistaminic medicines.
- However, it is very useful for curing & treating signs like nausea and dizziness. Moreover, it treats symptoms like headaches and vomiting related to motion sickness.
- Also, Stugeron forte helps cure problems linked to your inner ear.
- Besides, it treats issues with the brain.
- Stugeron forte 75 mg effectively cures Meniere’s disease.
- This is a problem with balance.
- However, Stugeron forte is not for users who are not five years old.
- Stugeron forte has numerous uses. Doctors prescribe it for many conditions.
- However, its main uses are as below:
- It is useful for the maintenance treatment of labyrinthine issues. These problems are vomiting, nausea, nystagmus, tinnitus, dizziness, and vertigo.
- It also treats disorders of cerebrovascular origin. These disorders are unsociability, vascular headache, ear buzzing, and dizziness. Moreover, it cures a shortage of conc, loss of memory, and irritability disorders. Besides, it treats migraines.
- It is effective in the prophylaxis of motion-related sickness. Doctors use it as maintenance treatment for signs of peripheral circulatory problems. These issues include intermittent claudication, trophic disturbances, acrocyanosis, and Raynaud’s phenomenon. Besides, it treats cold extremities, nocturnal cramps, paraesthesia, and trophic and varicose ulcers.
Working mechanism of Stugeron forte tablet
- Stugeron forte has two methods of functioning.
- However, this pill works as an antihistamine medicine.
- Moreover, Stugeron forte attaches itself to histamine receptors H1.
- Thus, it blocks them.
- Hence, it does not permit the histamine of the patient’s body to trigger the receptors.
- As a result, the action of histamine is no more.
- The second method of working of Stugeron forte is different.
- Here It blocks the calcium channels.
- Besides, Stugeron forte selectively obstructs the entry of calcium ions via your cell membranes.
- Additionally, the tablet gives rise to decreased sensitivity linked to vestibular receptors.
- Therefore, it results in motion-related dizziness signs.
- However, calcium channel blockers as well as play a part in treating migraines.
The method to take the tablet
- Before you begin using this pill, go through the manufacturer’s information leaflet.
- Moreover, this printed leaflet is inside the carton.
- However, this printed piece of paper will provide extra info regarding the pills.
- Besides, it offers the user all the side effects they can get.
- You better consume the pill as per the prescription of your GP.
- However, the normal dose of the pill is thrice each day.
- Maybe you happen to eat Stugeron forte to treat travel sickness.
- Then you better eat the initial pill two hours ahead of travel.
- Besides, you are on a long trip.
- However, a user can eat more pills after eight hours, if the need arises.
- Possibly your child is on a Stugeron pill.
- Therefore, you must ensure you are giving them the right dose.
- But the dose must be as per their age.
- You should leave a gap of eight hours between doses.
- A user needs to eat a Stugeron forte after food.
- However, you can take a snack with it.
- You can take one pill thrice a day for cerebral circulation issues.
- Or your dosage can be one forte tablet every day.
- However, a user can use 2 to 3 pills for peripheral circulation problems.
- Or you take 2 to 3 forte pills each day.
- A patient must eat one pill thrice a day.
- Or a patient can consume one forte pill every day.
- Doctors advise one pill half an hour before traveling to treat motion sickness.
- Therefore, you repeat the dose after six hours.
- However, you must give kids half a pill.
- For people on vertigo dose, the dosage increases gradually.
- The highest dose must not go above 225mg.
- However, it means nine pills or three capsules each day.
Also, Use these Alternative Pills:
- Stugeron forte can begin with mild and severe side effects.
- However, maybe you note any reaction quickly notify your doctor.
- It can turn nasty.
- So go for medical aid.
- However, the side effects are below:
- Weight gain
- Excessive sweating
- Stomach discomfort
- Pain in stomach
- Unusual tiredness
- Dry mouth
- Yellowing of skin & eyes
- Excessive salivation
- Depressed mood
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids
- Swelling of tongue, hands & feet
- Unusual movement of muscles
- Muscle stiffness & trembling
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Discoloration of tongue
- Urinary retention
Before consuming this drug
- Only your doctor can decide whether the pill is right for you or not
- Therefore, tell them everything you are going through
- Moreover, tell them the drugs you are taking these days
- Perhaps you are breastfeeding or an expecting mother
- Maybe your problem is prostate gland enlargement
- Or you are facing trouble with urinating
- The working of your liver or kidney issues
- Possibly you have Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, glaucoma
- In case doctors diagnose you with an obstruction inside the intestines
- Perhaps you are fighting blood disease porphyria
- Maybe you are eating pills without getting a proper prescription from a doctor
- Or you are taking vitamins or herbal supplements
- In case you have undergone an allergic reaction to a drug
- A user should give up drinking alcohol while using Stugeron forte.
- Moreover, alcohol amplifies the odds of getting side effects.
- Besides, you eat Stugeron forte for motion sickness.
- However, you eat the pill two hours before going on a trip.
- A user can eat one more pill after eight hours if needed.
- It can start reactions like indigestion, obesity, and feeling drowsy.
- You must eat the pill after meals to avoid it upsetting the stomach.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Kidney disease