Sorry, nothing in cart.
|25mg||50 Tablet/s, 100 Tablet/s, 200 Tablet/s|
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Cinnarizine|
|Indication:||Motion sickness, Vertigo, Meniere's disease|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Packaging:||strip of 25 tablets & strip of 20 tablets|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
- Stugeron is an antiemetic drug.
- However, it is available throughout the globe.
- Moreover, it is a family member of the category of popular antihistaminic medicines.
- Besides, Stugeron is very useful for curing central and peripheral vestibular signs.
- Also, it effectively treats labyrinthine disorders.
- However, these disorders are vomiting, nausea, nystagmus, tinnitus, and dizziness.
- Moreover, it cures vertigo, headache, and motion sickness too. Additionally, this medicine usefully manages problems with the brain.
Illness due to traveling or motion sickness: This drug is best for treating and preventing dizziness & illness due to motion sickness.
Vertigo & vestibular issues – external or internal spinning:– Stugeron aids cure vertigo & other signs due to movement and balance issues. These problems are ringing in the ears, sickness, and vomiting. Stugeron also treats the same signs due to Meniere’s disease.
Heart & blood vessel disease–This drug is useful for the treatment of blood circulation issues. These disorders come up because of the narrowing of the patient’s vessels.
How do Stugeron pills work?
- Stugeron carries cinnarizine as its active component.
- It acts on the part of the brain of a user.
- This area is the vomiting center.
- Moreover, it stops this vomiting center from getting nerve messages.
- However, these messages come from the vestibular apparatus inside the user’s inner ear.
- Besides, the vestibular apparatus offers constant messages to your brain.
- These messages are regarding the position of your body.
- Whenever something tinkers with it like the position of your head during traveling the apparatus sends signals.
- When you are in the car or boat the messages go from the vestibular apparatus toward the vomiting center.
- Besides, your brain receives all these signals.
- However, it can result in sensations like vertigo, dizziness, and nausea. Moreover, it can cause the reflex of vomiting.
- Stugeron obstructs the receptors inside the vomiting center.
- Thus, it stops the vomiting center from getting the signals from your vestibular apparatus.
- Moreover, Stugeron aids to decrease signs like vertigo, dizziness, vomiting, and nausea.
The manner to use Stugeron
- You need to read the manufacturer’s printed leaflet present inside the pack.
- However, you have to do it before starting the drug regimen.
- Thus, you get more knowledge concerning the drug.
- Moreover, this printed leaflet will tell you many things about the pills.
- You should consume the pills as the physician suggests.
- Usually, doctors prescribe Stugeron thrice daily.
- You have to use it at the exact time and the accurate dose as advised.
- A user needs to eat it whole. A patient cannot crush or chew or break it.
- Perhaps you intend to eat Stugeron to ward off travel sickness.
- Therefore, you better use the starting dose of nearly two hours prior to travel.
- Possibly, you have planned a long trip.
- Then you can eat one more pill after eight hours.
- However, kids below five years cannot eat tablets.
- So, you need to be careful with kids.
- Moreover, you read the leaflet carefully to avoid any problems.
- However, you must ensure to give them the right dosage.
- Moreover, you must divide the dosing span by eight hours.
- You better consume Stugeron with a light meal or after meals.
Stugeron is available in the potency of 25/75mg. your physician will suggest the dosage as per your disease.
For motion sickness
- Grown-ups & kids who are twelve years or more usually eat two pills of 25mg two hours before travel.
- However, after that, they can eat one pill more after eight hours if needed.
- Moreover, kids between 5- 11 years use 15mg of one pill two hours before the trip.
- However, after that, they eat half a pill after eight hours during the journey.
- Besides, regarding dizziness & illness due to inner ear issues dosage is different.
- Adults & kids who are twelve years or more usually use two pills of 15mg thrice a day.
- Moreover, kids between 5- 11 years use 15mg of one pill thrice a day.
- Possibly you miss a daily dose of Stugeron.
- You do not need to panic. A user must eat the forgotten dose whenever they remember it.
- Moreover, you do not consume two pills to catch up for the missed pill.
- It can be a cause of reactions.
- Maybe you suspect to have taken Stugeron in excess.
- Moreover, you must immediately inform your, physician.
- However, it can initiate side effects that need immediate attention.
- In case you take too much of Stugeron call your doctor.
- Using excessive Stugeron brings on confusion and drowsiness.
- Moreover, you feel sick or fall ill.
- Besides, an overdose of Stugeron starts feeling shaky or weak.
- Also, it causes a rapid heartbeat.
- Moreover, it causes pounding or uneven heart rhythm.
- Additional side effects of overdose are:
- Muscle stiffness
- Kids can get seizures or fits
Side effects of Stugeron
- Medications, as well as their potential reactions, can influence persons differently.
- Here are a few side effects that experts know Stugeron can initiate.
- However, here you read about the side effects.
- Then it does not mean all people will get them.
- However, the side effects are
- Dry mouth
- Unusual exhaustion and weakness
- Twitching and unusual movement of muscles
- Skin problems
- Muscle rigidity
- Gastrointestinal irritation
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Excessive salivation
- Movement problems
- Weight gain
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle stiffness
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Excessive sweating
- Yellowing of skin & eyes
- Dry mouth
- Depressed mood
- Stugeron cannot be a prescription for kids.
- Women cannot use it during pregnancy or at the time of breastfeeding.
- However, in elderly people, it can raise cognitive issues.
- Moreover, Stugeron can worsen signs among patients fighting Parkinson’s disease.
- Besides, patients with kidney or liver issues or porphyria need to avoid it.