Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Good customer serviceFebruary 20, 2023
Delivery was right on time
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Thrombophob is the former Heparin Jelly composition indicated for Thrombophlebitis, Piles, and Anal fissures. Buy Thrombophob Heparin Gel with a prescription & ensure a faster recovery. It promotes relief within 5 to 10 days provided that you get 100% quality assured Thrombophob Gel online and use it as guided by the physician.
Buy Thrombophob Online | Heparin Jelly for Topical Application (20gm)
Are you experiencing difficulties in routine chores due to injuries? Is it superficial phlebitis bothering you? Do you have any major injuries or anal fissures? Don’t worry! Thrombophob Heparin Jelly is here.
This high-quality Heparin Sodium Gel is used for treating a broad spectrum of health conditions that hinder blood circulation. It is a prescription ointment that promotes relief by enhancing blood circulation beneath the skin. Consult your doctor today & ask for this gel.
Thrombophob Heparin Jelly Introduction
Thrombophob is an anticoagulant medication prescribed to adults for treating superficial phlebitis. This ointment is available in a 20gm tube and contains Heparin Sodium as key composition. It assists with medical conditions wherein blood clots trigger pain and spasms. Patients diagnosed with anal fissures, piles, or thrombophlebitis are often prescribed this Heparin jelly.
Heparin Sodium prevents the formation of thrombus as it exhibits moderate anti-inflammatory effects. It acts as a local analgesic with antioxidative action. Besides blocking thrombus formation, it inhibits hyaluronidase activities & activates fibrinolytic blood properties. Thus, inflammation is reduced, blood circulation improves, and tissue exchange activates. On the contrary, Heparin increases the process of hematoma (blood transfer beneath the skin) & minimizes the puffiness of tissues.
Which medical conditions does it treat?
Here are a few of the many medical conditions this gel helps with…
- Sural Spasms
- Synovium Inflammation
- Inflammatory infiltrates like furuncles
- Venous Congestion of extremities
- Superficial Phlebitis with/without thrombus formation
- Bruises, Sprains, Dislocation, Blood Effusion, etc due to sports injuries or accidents
What is the use of Thrombophob Gel?
Thrombophob Gel is used for treating superficial phlebitis with or without thrombus formation. In addition, it is a former treatment for venous congestion of extremities. This gel also promotes healing for injuries due to sports and accidents like bruises, effusion of blood, contusions, dislocation, sprains, sural spasms, and so on. It even helps with furuncles and other inflammatory infiltrates.
In a nutshell, this gel is an excellent treatment for unclogging the blood clots beneath your skin and promoting healing faster. It works for improving your quality of life so that routine activities can be performed easily.
Does Thrombophob minimize pain?
This gel is a combination of exclusive medications that aid with the symptoms of thrombophlebitis near the surface of your skin. It works by dissolving the clots and promotes relief and inflammation by enhancing blood flow. As a result, the overall healing process boosts. Make sure to complete your treatment with this ointment as indicated by the doctor. You’ll see improvements with pain.
Thrombophob Uses for Baby
No information is available regarding the use of this ointment in babies or children. In exceptional cases, doctors may prescribe this gel for treating bruises or blood clots under the skin among kids. However, you should avoid using it without consulting your doctor.
Thrombophob Heparin Jelly during Pregnancy/Breastfeeding
It is not advised during pregnancy and pregnant women should inform the doctor regarding their medical conditions before using this gel. Heparin can affect the fetus badly and thus pregnant women should refrain from using this medication.
For breastfeeding women, this ointment may be suggested to use with precautions. Though limited information is available regarding the use of this gel while breastfeeding. Breastfeeding women can refrain to apply it on breasts or areas near the breast as well as any major body part that can sustain the gel for a longer period. In short, don’t apply it on body areas that can touch the baby and harm them.
How Thrombophob Ointment Benefits you?
When used according to the prescription, this ointment normalizes blood circulation beneath the skin (application area). Its main benefit is to promote healing with the external application of the gel. The patient may be prescribed oral medicines along with this Heparin jelly so that healing promotes via internal and external mediums.
This gel allows users to get back to a normal routine by promoting healing in a short period only.
Safety Warnings & Precautions
- Always use this ointment as indicated by your physician.
- Thrombophob Heparin Jelly is strictly for external use only. Don’t apply it on internal or genital parts.
- Only a thin layer of this gel should be applied 2 to 3 times a day. Avoid applying it in excess portions or more frequently than this limit.
- Never rub or massage this gel. Simply apply and spread it on the affected area.
- Make sure to clean your affected area before applying this gel so that its effects can be experienced faster.
- Wash and rinse your hands with soap and water so that you handle this gel hygienically.
- Check the active and inactive ingredients of Thrombophob before starting to use this ointment. Avoid its usage if you’re allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Don’t let this gel contact your eyes in any conditions. If it enters accidentally then wash your eyes with cold water splashes immediately.
- Inform your doctor if you have any kind of skin allergies, bleeding disorders, or constipation.
- This gel is not ideal for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding before applying this gel straightaway.
- Avoid using it for children unless indicated by the doctor.
- Consider it as a prescription-only medication. Seek help from your doctor as to how to apply it, how long to use it, essential dos & don’ts, and so on.
Side Effects of Thrombophob
Luckily, no patients have reported any side effects of Thrombophob Heparin Gel. In case you experience any abnormalities, skin allergies, or unfavorable circumstances after application then call your doctor immediately. Some patients may experience redness, irritations, rashes, etc when Heparin does not suit them. In any such conditions, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
As it is an external-use ointment, it does not have any major drug interactions. Talk to your doctor if you’re taking any blood-thinning drugs (anticoagulants), NSAIDs, antihistamines, thyroxine, ergot alkaloids, nicotine, etc. Share your current medicines with your doctor & seek help on whether you can take them while applying this ointment or not.
How to apply Thrombophob Gel?
- This gel is usually applied twice or thrice a day. Apply it as indicated by your physician.
- Wash and clean your hands as well as the affected area before application.
- Apply a thin layer of Thrombophob Gel and allow the ointment to set on your skin.
- Make sure not to massage or rub the ointment on the affected area else you may experience inflammation.
- Wash & rinse your hands with soap and water after application so that you don’t touch your eyes accidentally.
What if I forget to apply this gel?
Don’t worry! You’re about to use it two to three times a day. It’s fine if you forget to apply sometimes but don’t miss out on your treatment schedule otherwise you’ll not experience healing as desired. Continue your application with the next indicated timings.
How to store Thrombophob?
Keep the Thrombophob Gel tube in a cool and dry place. Store it out of reach of children.
What is Heparin ointment used for?
Basically, this gel is used for releasing blood clots beneath the skin of the affected area & promote healing. It provides relief for superficial phlebitis, bruises, spasms & injuries after sports or accidents.
How long is the treatment period with Thrombophob?
The treatment period with Thrombophob varies according to the type and severity of underlying medical conditions to treat. Usually, the patient experiences healing within 5 to 10 days of applying it regularly. Follow your treatment schedule set by the doctor.
Who should avoid using Thrombophob?
Avoid Thrombophob especially if you’re allergic to parabens. Similarly, patients with blood disorders, bleeding, and open, or oozing wounds should refrain from applying this ointment. Pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as children below 18 should avoid its usage. Ask your doctor for more on this.
Where to buy Thrombophob online?
If you want the best quality Thrombophob Gel then look no further! Arrow Meds is the legit pharmacy to buy Thrombophob online with discounted prices & faster doorstep delivery. Check out the best deal of the day & place your order soon.
What is Thrombophob price?
At arrowmeds.com, you get to buy Thrombophob 20gm gel tube at just $7 for 1. You’ll enjoy discounts on bulk orders. Avail 3 Gel tubes for $6.67 each and a pack of 6 at just $6 per Gel tube.
There are no reviews yet.