Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Extremely recommended online pharmacyDecember 5, 2023
Effortless ordering process and timely delivery every time
Highly satisfied!December 5, 2023
Exceptional service, competitive prices, and an extensive range of medications
A truly convenient online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
User-friendly website, excellent communication, and quick shipping
A top-notch online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
Reliable, trustworthy, and always deliver as promised
Best online pharmacyDecember 1, 2023
Smooth transaction, secure packaging, and genuine products
Go to online pharmacy.December 1, 2023
Consistently reliable with on-time deliveries and quality medications
Reliable online pharmacyNovember 28, 2023
Impressed by the variety of medications available and the ease of ordering from this reliable online pharmacy.
Outstanding ....November 28, 2023
Outstanding customer service and lightning-fast delivery – highly recommend this online pharmacy!
Wonderful !!November 27, 2023
Great experience, reliable and prompt medication delivery
GreatNovember 27, 2023
Efficient service and quick delivery, highly recommended!
What is Thyronorm 25 mcg?
Thyronorm 25 mcg is a medication form used to treat an unproductive or underactive thyroid gland or low thyroid hormone production (hypothyroidism). It helps regulate and produce the thyroid hormone thyroxine(T4), which regulates body metabolic activity and energy production reactions. Thyronorm 25 mcg tablet has levothyroxine sodium which has the same function as natural thyroid hormone produced by the thyroid gland. Levothyroxine sodium helps to maintain a significant amount of thyroid hormone for normal metabolic activities and energy regulation.
Manufacturers of Thyronorm 25 mcg
Thyronorm 25 mcg is manufactured by Indian health and pharmaceutical company named Abbott India’s limited. The headquarters of this pharmaceutical company is based in Mumbai. Different sealers and contractors buy this medicine in another corner of the nation.
US brands equivalent to Thyronorm 25 mcg
- Levoxyl – is used to treat an underactive or unproductive thyroid condition like Thyronorm 25mcg, a US-based drug.
- Cytomel – is also used to treat an unproductive or hypothyroidism condition. It helps to bring thyroid hormone levels back to normal.
Take this medication as prescribed by the doctor. Don’t chew. It’s biting it or spitting it. Swallow it directly with water. Usually recommended dose of Thyronorm 25mcg ranges between 50 – 100mcg for the adult age group. Take this medication for a prescribed duration only. It may continue for a 3-4 weeks duration 50 – 100mcg dose and can increase by a doctor according to the patient’s condition. For the age group of more than 50 years recommended quantity is 50mcg for 3-4 weeks. It is taken on an empty stomach 30-50 minutes after breakfast.
Take Thyronorm 25 mcg online medication as a prescription provided by the doctor only. Please don’t take it in an overdose for a quick result. Good results can result in serious side effects like worsening glycemic levels, heart problems, and skin problems like rashes and lumps.
Take Thyronorm 25 mcg pills as prescribed provided by the doctor. If you think you have missed a dose of it, try to take it as soon as you remember. Do not take two doses at the same time to compensate for a missed one. Take consultation with your doctor about it, and regular your dose of medication.
Strengths of Thyronorm 25 mcg
Thyronorm 25 mcg Tablets are a synthetic form of thyroid hormone which has levothyroxine sodium produced by the thyroid gland. It helps to treat unproductive/underactive thyroid glands or hypothyroidism. It helps to replace the sufficient quantity of thyroid hormone (thyroxine, T4) for normal metabolism and energy production of the body. It is also used to treat goiter and thyroid cancer like myxedema along with a combination of other medications.
Before taking Thyronorm 25mcg, consult your doctor and follow all the directions and precautions –
- Thyronorm 25mcg is not recommended in pregnant women
- Buy Thyronorm 25 mcg is also not recommended in breastfeeding women
- Thyronorm 25 mcg is not recommended in people suffering from severe cardiovascular r(arterial fibrillation, coronary artery diseases) and respiratory problems. (It can result in increased thickness of cardiac walls and contractility of heart muscles)
- Avoid alcohol consumption when you are taking Thyronorm 25mcg. It can result in altered metabolism of the body.
- They are not used in hypersensitivity patients. Serious problems can occur.
- Results in osteoporosis (decreased bone density and bone mass)
What are the side effects of Thyronorm 25 mcg?
Before starting the use of Thyronorm 25mcg, always consult your doctor. A person can feel a range of side effects from joints too severe. Common side effects are
- Chest pain or angina,
- Hair loss,
- Weight loss,
- Irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia,
Severe skin problems like rashes and lumps formation.
Indications for Thyronorm 25 mcg
Buy Thyronorm 25 mcg is indicated for the treatment of hypothyroidism or the underactive, unproductive thyroid gland. This medication helps to replace normal thyroid hormone, and thyroxine levels in the body to carry out all normal metabolic activities, and energy production for carrying out body functions. It is also indicated for the treatment of goiter thyroid cancer with a combination of some other medications.
Buy Thyronorm 25 mcg online is stored at room temperature (25°C). Keep it in an airtight bottle or container to protect it from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight contact. Keep away from the reach of children. Proper disposal of container or medicine if it’s expired.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Q.1 What happens if you take too much Thyronorm 25mcg?
Usually, it doesn’t cause any remarkable change in a person’s body. But if you take it in overdose, a person can feel dizziness, hair loss, weight loss, severe skin problems like rashes and lumps formation, headache, nervousness, sleeplessness, etc.
Q.2 How does Thyronorm 25 mcg work?
Thyronorm 25mcg has levothyroxine sodium. It is a synthetic form of natural thyroid hormone. It helps to replace the average thyroid hormone level to carry out all metabolic functions in the body and an adequate amount of energy. It has levothyroxine sodium which keeps up thyroid hormone levels in the body.
Q.3 How to take Thyronorm 25 mcg?
Please take it as mentioned in the prescription by a doctor. Don’t chew it, bite it, spit it. Swallow it with water. It is taken on an empty stomach 30 or 50 minutes after breakfast. Different doses are recommended for other age groups. Always consult a doctor before starting this medicine course.
Q.4 What are common drug interactions?
Thyronorm 25mcg function or amount can be altered by interaction with different drugs. Here, some common medicines mentioned, which can interact with its parts –
- Diabetic medicine – if Thyronorm 25mcg is taken along with diabetic medicine, it worsens glycemic level and may result in an increased level of insulin hormone.
- Proton pump inhibitors – PPI help decrease gastric acid, which is an essential factor for the absorption of Thyronorm 25mcg. This can result in reducing the absorption of this drug.
- Phenobarbital (Rifampin) – it results in increased metabolism of Thyronorm 25mcg in the body.
- Glucocorticoids – Administration of glucocorticoids along with Thyronorm 25mcg results in decreased serum level of this drug.
- Carbamazepine – use of this drug and Thyronorm 25mcg results in reduced serum protein binding of this drug and results in total amount reduction of thyroxine hormone.
- Salicylates – salicylates decrease the serum level of Thyronorm 25mcg.