Sorry, nothing in cart.
What is Vriligy?
Vriligy is a treatment drug which has been designed to treat the problem of Premature Ejaculation in men. This drug usually takes a couple of hours until it starts making a change in the body of a person. Vriligy 60 mg taken in proper circumstances can help a man to last longer in bed and to stratify his partner before he climaxes. This drug is usually available in dosage on 60mg.
Vriligy 60mg should not be taken by teenagers or for that matter anyone who is under 18 years of age. This drug should be avoided by people who suffer from heart disease, psychiatric illness or fainting.
This drug usually takes an hour or so to kick into the body of a person and should not be taken more than once in a day. It is an oral drug which is usually taken with a glass of water and can come up with side effects such as feeling sick or dizzy. Feeling dizzy is common and in that case, it is required for a person to sit while keeping his head between his legs or lay down until the person feels better.
Apart from that, the combination of Alcohol with Vriligy is not that good and should be avoided. There are other recreational drugs that don’t do well with Vriligy such as Ecstasy (MDMA), poppers, narcotics, etc.
How does Vriligy work?
Vriligy is known to contain an active ingredient known as Dapoxetine which is known for its short-acting time. It is a selective reuptake inhibitor that works by increasing the level of serotonin in the system of a body.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter which helps in passing messages in the nervous cells of the body. This works well while sending a message to the body at the time of ejaculation which actually makes the ejaculation happen.
Having an increased activity in the body of serotonin then helps in increasing the time taken by a person to ejaculate which also improves the overall control that a man has on his ejaculation.
How to take Vriligy?
This drug is taken by men who are aged around 18 to 64 years of age and should be taken hours before getting involved in sexual activity. The post prescribed dosage of this drug is 30mg and in case it is not effective enough, the dosage should be dosed up to Vriligy 60mg. The dosage of 60mg is only prescribed by a doctor if a person doesn’t experience any side effects. In case a person faces serious side effects, it is recommended to lower the dose of the medicine.
This drug can be taken with or without food and should be swallowed with a glass of water in order to avoid the taste of the medicine. This can also prevent the person from feeling dizzy.
This drug should be taken only of a person is planning to have sex and should not be taken twice in a day. An everyday dosage of this medicine requires a person to consult a doctor after every three to six months.
Uses of Vriligy:
This drug is used to treat the condition of Erectile Dysfunction in men who are between the age of 18 to 64 only if it is prescribed by the doctor. This drug is taken only if it is prescribed officially by a doctor and in some cases can be bought online where a person needs to fill an elaborate questionnaire regarding the condition.
Precautions of Vriligy:
Almost every adult man can take Vriligy and is not recommended for men who are over 65 years of age. The effectiveness of this drug is not examined in this age group. There are various precautions that need to be taken with this drug. Some of them are listed as under:
- It should not be taken by children or adolescents who are under the age of 18.
- This should be avoided by people who have heart problems such as having a heart block, sinus, angina, etc.
- It should not be taken by people who have a history of fainting.
- This should not be taken by people who are bipolar or people with severe depression.
- It should not be taken by people who have uncontrolled epilepsy
- This should not be taken by people who have severe kidney problems
It is important to consult a doctor if you have following problems:
- Any problem related to Kidney or Liver
- People who have a major history of high or low blood pressure.
- who suffer from epilepsy
- People who have a history of blood clotting or disorders like hemophilia.
- People with high pressure in the eyeball
Dosage of Vriligy:
The drug is available in dosages: Vriligy 60mg.
The initial dosage of the medicine is prescribed at Vriligy 60mg and only if the effect of this drug seems minimal, it is increased to 60mg. It is important to consult a doctor while raising the dosage of medicine.
Side Effects of Vriligy:
There are various side effects associated with Dapoxetine. Not everyone who takes Dapoxetine experiences these side effects. Some of the possible side effects of this medicine are given below:
- It causes dizziness
- Makes a person feel sick
- It gives a headache to people
- Makes people feel restless, agitated and anxious
- It gives blur vision to people
- Makes it difficult for people to concentrate on things
- It makes people feel dizzy and that is why one should avoid driving while being on this drug
- It gives a tingling sensation in different body parts
- Flushing of the skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- It causes abnormal dreams
- It reduces the sex drive of a person
- This causes a problem in men while having an erection
- It causes diarrhea, constipation, discomfort, and indigestion
- It increases the blood pressure of a person.
An overdose of this drug can stimulate any of the side effects mentioned above. In that case, it is advised to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
It is very important to tell your doctor about the present medication that you are on. There are various drugs that do not get along with Dapoxetine and can interact while causing irritation to a person. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Vriligy are as under:
- Antidepressants such as phenelzine, isocarboxazid, etc.
- Medicine for migraine such as Sumatriptan
Alcohol with Vriligy:
It is best to avoid alcohol with this drug as it can make a person feel extremely dizzy and can increase their chances of fainting.