Sorry, nothing in cart.
why do I get hard then lose it and How to manage it. In fact, it is not just happening to you, but there are other men around the world suffering from the same issue. Weak erections or erections that do not last long indicates there is some issue in the blood circulation.
Before you ask why do I get hard then lose it let us start by how erections are achieved?
Erections are achieved after stimulating the male genital area. When a man is aroused, all the blood is directed towards the penis. The phallus remains hard as long as the blood is inside the penis. So, technically, it is the blood that causes erections. When a man gets an erection, the blood is stored within the penis so as to keep it hard. So, you must be asking why do I get hard then lose it. After ejaculation, or in some cases, after some time, the erection dies out. So, it means that the blood leaves the phallus. Thus, causing an erection to get back to normal.
Let’s answer your question “why do I get hard then lose it?”
There are numerous causes that will make you lose an erection. Erection problems are quite normal and common amongst men. So, it is not only you asking “why do I get hard then lose it?” There are many men finding an answer to the same question. These issues surface on their own and disappear without much effort for some men. But in some cases, the person needs to make things right for themselves.
- Sometimes, it can be tiredness, nervousness, anxiety that makes you lose the erection. If you have consumed a lot of alcohol then you will lose the erection fast.
- For men, especially the young, the erections can die out due to the usage of condoms. If a man uses a condom just before or during sexual intercourse, he may lose the election. It can be because when a man is wearing a condom, it may take too much effort to sustain the erection. The moment where a man puts in a condom or concentrates on it may be the reason for losing an erection. So, if you are someone who is worried about using a condom, you may be losing your erection because of this nervousness as well. In this case, you must consult an expert. The specialists will give you tips and advice to take the necessary steps in this regard.
For some men, maintaining erections can be a task. Many men face issues in getting, sustaining, and maintaining erections so as to carry out a successful erection. There is a proper term for this disorder called erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a common sex syndrome suffered by men. You are not alone, many men are suffering from this disorder, so many other men as asking “why do I get hard then lose it”. There are many reasons for developing erection problems.
Sometimes, there are physical issues behind erectile dysfunction. There are many disorders related to heart, liver, kidney, diabetes, other medications, etc that can lead to this issue. Sometimes, prostate issues also join the group. Physical deformity to the penis, any other issue of the phallus may lead to erectile dysfunction.
In some cases, it is the emotional cause behind failing erections. When a person is upset or tired or has a bad day somehow, the erections do not get right. In this case, the erections fail all of a sudden. Some of the emotional causes behind erectile dysfunction are:
- low self-esteem.
- performance anxiety
- Relationship issues
The emotional issues behind erectile dysfunction can occur to a man of any age. It may be because of the nervousness of the first time, anger, frustration, etc. The problem can be more serious because of the negative vibes.
The physical causes of erectile dysfunction are of the following issues:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- clogged arteries
- hormone imbalances
- nervous system disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- prostate surgery
- spinal cord injury
- drinking too much alcohol
- using recreational drugs
- using anabolic steroids
- blood pressure medicines,
- water tablets
- Parkinson’s disease medications
- steroid treatments
What to do if I lose boner?
- If you have lost the boner in the middle of the intercourse, then there is probably nothing you can do about it. You should figure out ways of keeping it.
- Some people lose erections because of their lower level of confidence. You can work on your confidence levels to fix it.
- You should communicate with your partner if you lose an erection. Talk and make your erection come back.
- If you keep on losing erection on a daily basis then look for the right medications for yourself. Some of the meds are:
- You can also go for a mechanical help to fix the issue.
- There are some pumps available that can help in improving the erection.
- In some cases, some weight is put on the penis to make it strong.
There are many other issues to be taken care of. For premature ejaculation, there are again medications that can help. Also, you can seek help from doctors and medications to fix the issue.
How to avoid losing erections in the future?
Mental stimulation can be a good way to improve your erections. However, the actual way to start an erection is to give the penis a stimulation. However, the mind also has a role to play in it. Your brain has the most important role when you are on the arousal spree.
- You should begin by fixing the lifestyle.
- It can start with a good diet and food.
- Some other improvements to be made are:
- Eat healthy food
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Sit on your health
- Stop using drugs, tobacco, etc