Sorry, nothing in cart.
Have you seen yourself being embarrassed because of your slow erections? Do you witness common events of erectile dysfunction frequently? If you are nodding your head while reading all the above questions, then let me assure you that you are the correct place.
In this article, we are going to address one of the most common issues of a man’s health. If not addressed at the right time, it can take a toll on a person’s confidence, self-respect, and personal life in general.
Want to know more about erectile dysfunction and tips to prevent it? Then keep reading!
What is ED?
- Erectile dysfunction is one of the most commonly addressed and reported issues by men throughout the globe.
- This issue has been bugging many men from years and years.
- In this disorder, a person is unable to get a proper and discrete erection.
- It can make it difficult for a man to get, develop, and attain erections.
- As a consequence, it becomes hard for a man to maintain and perform during sexual intercourse.
- Aka impotence, this disorder can be quite distressful for a man.
- It is not a very rare disorder, in fact, most men are likely to experience it once in a lifetime.
- Erectile dysfunction is an alarm for other health issues.
- It is usually a consequence of an underlined issue.
- For some men, there can be some physical deformity causing these issues while for some there may be stress and mental health issues causing it.
What causes an erection?
- Before knowing what causes erectile dysfunction, you should be aware of how erections are actually caused.
- There are multiple phases of an erection that can make a man become hard.
- Firstly, there has to be an ample supply of blood in the penile area to develop proper erections.
- This blood flow will be directed towards the male genital area only when a person is given a sexual touch.
- This can also be caused due to sexual thoughts or direct stimulation of the male genital area.
- When a man gets excited sexually, the muscles in the penile area seem to relax. As a result, the blood vessels direct the blood towards the penis.
- This opens the chambers of the penis for the blood and lets more blood enter.
- This makes the penis grow in size.
- And this is how a man develops a boner, the essential requirement for getting hard is to have a proper supply of blood in it.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
There are various issues that can lead to erectile dysfunction in a man. These are:
- Heart issues
- High cholesterol
- Kidney issues
- Increased age
- Lowering testosterone
- Sleeping problems
- Some species of drugs
- Too much liquor
- Parkinson’s condition
- Injury in the pelvic area
Tips to keep erectile dysfunction in check
Maintain a healthy weight & Eat right
One of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction is being overweight. For a man with extra inches around the belly, it is difficult for the penis to get the right supply of blood. Hence, it becomes important to lose weight. It will help in relaxing the muscle and let more blood reach the penis.
Another important thing that not must be missed is to take a balanced diet. If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, then eating nutritious food, rich in minerals and proteins is your best bet. If you start eating healthy, then you can keep various health issues in check as well. Also, it has been established that there is a strong link between erectile dysfunction and diet.
It is important for you to include fruits and vegetables in your diet. And avoid red meat and processed foods.
Avoid high blood pressure and high cholesterol
Having high cholesterol is not only one of the biggest health issues, but it can also cause severe damage to your vessels in general. Moreover, for a man with high cholesterol, it is difficult to get the right amount of blood in the penis.
Also, for such a man with high cholesterol, it indicates that the arteries and veins re constricted. Hence, a person should try to lower down the cholesterol level as it can lead to various other issues of the heart.
And in the case of hypertension, it means that the vessels are blocked and as a result, the movement of blood is causing pressure in the veins. Hence, it is important to keep blood pressure in check as well.
Alcohol is the big time killer of erections. For a man who drinks alcohol in abnormally large quantities, it can be difficult to get erections. Also, it can increase the chances of developing health issues related to kidneys and heart.
As much as it is important to eat healthily, it is equally important to exercise regularly. It can help in bringing the right flow of blood in the body. It can also help in preventing various health issues. A man who exercises regularly can witness the right flow of blood in the body.
It is a very minimal initiative one can take to improve health. If you start walking every day for just thirty minutes, it will bring your whole body in movement and lead to better health. It is not very difficult and you will see results very soon.
Kegel exercises are those physical exercises that are meant for the pelvic area in specific. These exercises are helpful in attaining blood in the pelvic area of a man. It can make the blood reach the penis in abundance.
Avoid anabolic steroids
It is important that steroids and drugs that a man uses to build up body can affect his erections. So, it is better to keep such things at bay.
Smoking can make a man vulnerable to erectile dysfunction. Hence, it is important to stop such activities for improved erections.
Steer clear of risky sex
It has been seen that people also develop erectile dysfunction due to various injuries in the penis. These injuries can be witnessed as a result of various sex moves. Hence, it is advised to avoid such risky sex that can possibly cause issues in the penis.
Take Regularly Ed Medicine
One of the biggest tips to keep erectile dysfunction in check is to make use of medications. The ED medications are your best option to improve erections ad get a boner every time. There are various kinds of medications available in the market. You can purchase these medications from Arrowmeds.
Take This Below Medicine and Solve your Erection Issue.