Sorry, nothing in cart.
Prograf 0.5mg is a well-recognized and FDA-approved Immunosuppressant that is helpful for preventing the anti rejection of a newly transplanted organ in the body. The medication comes with the active composition of Tacrolimus. It will work by suppressing the activity of the immune system to fight against the newly transplanted organ. Thus, it helps the body accept the new organ and ensure it works optimally.
What is Prograf 0.5mg?
Prograf 0.5mg is a prescription-based medicine recommended along with other medicines for preventing the body from rejecting a new organ after the completion of transplantation. It contains Tacrolimus as the active component, which is an immunosuppressant. The medication does the job by weakening the immune system of the body. So it does not work to reject the organ.
The medication is highly effective when combined with other immunosuppressants for achieving maximum benefits. But given the risk associated with the use of the medicine, it will be better that you consult the doctor before you buy Prograf 0.5mg online.
Uses of Prograf 0.5mg
Prograf 0.5 is an FDA-approved medication that helps prevent graft rejection after undergoing organ transplantation. However, before you buy Prograf 0.5mg, consulting the doctor will be helpful to understand the benefits or the risk factor. It will keep you safe from any severe reaction.
Benefits of Prograf 0.5mg
Prograf tablets come from the group of medicine known as immunosuppressants. Organ rejection will happen when the immune system becomes a threat to the new organ and consider it an invader. Thus, when the immune system attacks the body, it cannot adjust to the new organ.
The medicine helps reduce the chances of the body attacking the transplanted organ. It is combined with other medicines to ensure the results are successful. It is quite an effective medicine for a medical condition. However, it will be better if you check Prograf 0.5mg online to understand the benefits or the associated risk with the use of the medicine.
How does Prograf 0.5mg work?
Prograf 0.5mg includes Tacrolimus as the active composition. It is an immunosuppressant that will work by suppressing improves the immune system of the body after the transplantation of the organ. It will block the release of certain chemicals, which is responsible for triggering the immune system.
Thus, it suppresses the immune system and allows the body to accept the newly transplanted organ. As a result, it will prevent transplantation rejection and increases the survival of the person with a newly transplanted organ.
You can check Prograf 0.5mg review to understand how beneficial the medication has been for people to see proper results.
Buy Prograf 0.5mg in US and UK
Prograf 0.5mg in the USA, is a prescription-based medicine. You can easily purchase it when you have got a doctor’s prescription. For an easy experience, you can consider placing the order with Arrowmeds.com. They have got all the medications available to them. They aim to make the purchase process easy. You can easily get doorstep delivery with them.
Prograf 0.5mg price is on the affordable side. So you need not have to worry about the price when purchasing.
Prograf 0.5mg for sale can easily be bought online or from a local pharmacy. But it will be better that you consult the doctor to understand your dose requirement first.
The dose recommendation for each patient will differ greatly based on the specific medical condition. Generally, the doctor will advise you on using the medicine based on your body weight, age, and disease condition. You must take medicine 1 hour before the meal or at least 2 to 3 hours after eating. Make sure you swallow the medicine as a whole with a glass of water. Remember, you must not stop taking medicine without consulting the doctor, as it worsens the situation or can result in reactions.
- increase in blood sugar levels
- increased blood cholesterol levels
- difficulty in falling asleep
- increased blood potassium levels
- high blood pressure
No doubt, Prograf 0.5mg is a great medication that will help avoid the rejection of the newly transplanted organ in the body. However, before you make a purchase, it will be beneficial if you know about the precautions.
- Keeping yourself away from the use of the medicine will be helpful if you are allergic to the active composition.
- The medicine can be used in pregnant women only when recommended by the physician. So you need to consult the doctor before you make the decision.
- Prograf can pass through the breast milk. This means it is not recommended for those breastfeeding. So you need to consult a doctor about the same.
- Avoid operating any heavy tools or machinery or driving on the road after taking medicine. It can greatly impact your vision and cause sleepiness.
- Consumption of alcohol along with Prograf 0.5 must be prohibited at all costs. It can cause a great reaction.
- In the case of kidney disease, you need to consult a doctor before starting the use. Dose alteration might be required for proper care.
- In the case of liver disease, you need to use the medication with caution. Consult a doctor to know about the right remedy or dose.
- Inform the doctor if you suffer from high cholesterol or blood potassium levels or if you have scheduled any vaccination in the coming time.
- The safety of the medicine must be established in patients younger than 18 years when undergoing transplantation. Doctor consultation here will be helpful.
- Prograf 0.5mg can react badly with some other medications. So you need to consult a doctor before you use two medicines together.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Prograf 0.5mg an antibiotic?
Yes, it is a type of antibiotic. It is from the macrolides group of medicines. Generally, the medication is recommended after organ transplantation. It is an immune-suppressing medicine that will help prevent the rejection of the organ in the body. It is recommended after a liver, heart, or kidney transplant.
Who should avoid the use of Prograf 0.5mg?
Patients with a weak immune system, are allergic to the medicine or have kidney failure or high blood pressure must avoid the use of the medicine. Besides, pregnant women or those breastfeeding must also avoid it. Consulting the doctor will help identify the use of the medicine.
Does Prograf 0.5mg have an abuse potential?
No, the medicine does not have any abuse potential. This is why it is not a controlled substance. But for purchasing the medicine, you will be asked to provide a doctor’s prescription.