Sorry, nothing in cart.
What is Betnovate N?
The topical ointment Betnovate N is used for acne treatment. It belongs to the group of medications called topical steroids and is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Pharma.
Since it is from the class of Topical steroids several skin conditions are relieved by it, including discoloration of the skin to red and itching.
Hence its antimicrobial action is exploited to be used.
Its main composition contains glucocorticoid called Betamethasone in a quantity of 0.1%, Neomycin in the quantity of 3%, and chlorocresol which is the preservative agent with cetomacrogol 1000 acting as a base giving the ointment a white liquid form with no artificial color or parabens added.
Uses of the Betnovate N
Skin conditions like inflammation can treat when Betnovate N is used.
In addition to that, it should use judiciously to cure skin diseases that are listed below:
- Infections caused by bacteria and dermatitis are treated with it.
- Some microbial infections, including Athlete’s Foot, are cured when a consumer applies Betnovate N.
- Red scale-like skin medically call Psoriasis and cracked skin that is irritable called eczema is cured when Betnovate N applies.
- An external ear infection can be treated with it.
- Applying BetnovateN to harsh insect bites is the best treatment advice.
- Using this cream will soothe irritated skin caused by heat rashes.
- Severe skin allergies that aren’t treated by ordinary ointments are cured efficiently by Betnovate N.
Follow your doctor’s instructions when using BetnovateN cream.
If your doctor has prescribed this cream, you should not use it for shorter or longer periods than recommended.
Even if the symptoms disappear after the medicine has begun, keep taking this medication until completion of the maximum amount prescribed.
Relapse of infection can occur if the fungus is allowed to begin growing when the medication is stopped too early.
Be sure not to use Betnovate N cream more often than necessary.
Since the cream is only to be applied externally, an overdose is extremely unlikely.
When consumed internally, the medication ends up with harmful facet effects.
Your medical practitioner must be aware that you are applying to Betnovate N.
Complete rejection of the ointment is recommended if the following conditions occur:
- If you are a patient with kidney or liver avoid applying this medication.
- Make sure the ointment is sealed. Do not apply it if the seal is open for more than one month.
- BetnovateN must avoid applying sunburns or blisters.
- To avoid infection make sure you avoid touching the top of the dropper.
- Do not apply it if you are pregnant.
- To avoid further bacterial growth, Betnovate N must not be wrapped with a bandage with no air movement.
- Be careful not to apply this ointment on private parts as it causes rashes.
Benefits of Betnovate N
BetnovateN cures bacterial infections, insect bites, cracks in the skin, discoloration, and bumpiness of skin lumps.
It cures soring of the skin due to repeated itching, scale-like patches on the scalp, and rashes.
It benefits its applier by curing inflammation and hypersensitivity of the skin.
Betnovate N rejects the increase of microorganisms which results in infections and decreases inflammations, redness, and irritation.
What Are The Side Effects Of Betnovate N?
Side effects usually occur when consume internally since the ointment is applied on the outer surface of the skin side effects are rare.
The side effects of applying Betnovate N are auto-limiting and fade away as the body adjusts to it.
If a relentless side effect occurs seek medical attention immediately. Following is a list of probable side effects:
- The sensation of burn is felt on the applied region.
- Discoloration or chromatic effect of the skin.
- Formation of blisters
- Debilitation of the skin
- Excessive hair growth on the skin where the ointment is applied
- Abnormal sight difficulty
- Traces of bilirubin in the body
Buy Betnovate N Online in US and UK
Betnovate N is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Pharma which is based in India, because of its popular demand online vendors have started selling this ointment online that can ship to the US and the UK Pharmacy Store Arrowmeds.
Online buyers have the additional benefit of receiving the ointment at better rates with coupons given to them for further purchase of any other medication. Customers have the benefit of receiving the medicine on their doorstep and have an option to pay via cash on delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1.) What happens if you take too much Betnovate N?
Be sure not to use Betnovate N cream more often than necessary. Since the cream is only to apply externally, an overdose is extremely unlikely. Extreme inflammation and irritation will cause when consumed orally. Attention must take immediately if an unusual reaction after applying the medication is observed.
Q.2.) What if you forget to take Betnovate N?
Apply Betnovate at the earliest when you notice you have missed a dose. Skip the missing dose and resume the normal dosing routine if your next-to-implement timing has approached. Be particular about not consuming double doses or one dose per day to achieve the benefit of the missing day’s dose.
Q.3.) How Does Betnovate N Work?
Betamethasone and Neomycin are used in Betnovate-N Cream to treat skin infections. Betamethasone is a glucocorticoid that inhibits the formation of prostaglandins, which cause the skin to become red, puffy, and itching. Antibiotic neomycin is a kind of antibiotic.
It inhibits bacterial development on the skin by inhibiting the creation of key proteins that bacteria need to perform their functions. Hence through this process, Betnovate N works on skin disease.
Q.4.) How to Take Betnovate N?
Following are directions to apply Benovate N:
- Always follow your doctor’s instructions when applying this ointment.
- Before and after applying, BenovateN washes your hands.
- This drug should only use on the outside of the body. Use it according to your doctor’s instructions for dosage and duration. Before using, read the directions on the label. Apply the cream after cleaning and drying the afflicted area.
Q.5.) What Are the Common Drug Interactions?
Interaction of medications has the potential to reverse their effects or pose a health risk. Even though BetnovateN is administered to the skin’s surface, it interacts with the medication listed below.