Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Good customer serviceFebruary 20, 2023
Delivery was right on time
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
About Dexona tablets
- Dexona tablet is a corticosteroid remedy.
- It is useful for decreasing swelling that comes on due to different conditions. However, these states of swelling are psoriasis, allergic disorders, and arthritis
- Dexona is also helpful for other unhealthy states.
- These conditions are cerebral edema, some kinds of anemia, and adrenal hormonal deficiency.
- Moreover, Dexona acts as an anticonvulsant.
- Besides, the tablet treats abnormal nerve impulses inside the brain.
- These impulses result in severe reactions such as acute pain and seizures. Moreover, Dexona normally cures nerve pains such as diabetic neuropathy & trigeminal neuralgia.
- Dexona pills are useful for curing conditions that bring on inflammation.
- Moreover, it treats conditions associated with hormone insufficiency and immune system activity.
- Such conditions are:
- Allergic reactions
- Rheumatoid arthritis & various rheumatic diseases: these include ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis. Moreover, these diseases are juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and acute gouty arthritis
- Skin diseases: Such diseases are pemphigus & severe erythema multiforme (Stevens-Johnson syndrome). Moreover, it treats exfoliative dermatitis and bullous dermatitis herpetiformis. plus. it cures severe seborrheic dermatitis severe psoriasis or mycosis fungoides
- An intestinal flare-up of disease like ulcerative colitis
- Multiple sclerosis flare-ups or myasthenia gravis
- It is helpful for pre-treatment for chemotherapy to decrease inflammation moreover; it is useful for easing side effects from cancer medications
- Adrenal insufficiency: it is an unhealthy state where the adrenal glands do not make enough hormones
How do Dexona pills act?
- The pills of dexona come in a class of remedies popular as corticosteroids.
- However, Dexona aids to ward off allergic reactions.
- It does it by preventing the discharge of substances that result in allergies.
- Dexona also works as an anti-seizure.
- Besides, it reduces the episodes of abnormal nerve impulses inside the brain.
- These impulses can trigger serious reactions such as acute pain & seizures.
- Moreover, Dexona shows also the capability to cure bipolar disorder.
What does Dexona carry?
- A tablet of Dexona contains an active substance Dexamethasone.
- Zydus Cadila is the maker of Dexona.
- However, it has two forms of injections and pills.
The way to use the Dexona tablet
- A tablet of Dexona is a prescription medicine. So, you need to eat it as per the doctor’s advice.
- Moreover, you must stick to every direction your physician suggests.
- The tablets of Dexona come in tablet and capsule forms too.
- Besides, a user should eat the whole pill without crushing or breaking it.
- You get Dexona in the liquid form also.
- However, Dexona has a low effect.
- However, its side effects leave in a few weeks.
- Before beginning the medicine, a user must tell physicians everything regarding their medical history.
- Moreover, you tell me about your current medical state.
- Plus, users need to tell about certain illnesses.
- They must notify their physician about kidney issues, heart problems, and mental illness.
- However, an expecting mother must abide by all directions regarding ingestion & dosage.
- Dexona can affect the unborn child too.
- Eat the pill whole.
- However, you should not chew, break, or crush the pill.
- However, you can take dexona with meals or without meals.
- Moreover, you better eat it before meals.
- It can be because of an upset stomach.
- Maybe you miss a dose of Dexona.
- However, it is not a big deal.
- You can eat them if the time after taking meals is not too long.
- Moreover, you eat the pill whenever you remember it.
- Also, you should not eat dexona if the time for your regular dose is close.
- Besides, you never take two pills to compensate for the skipped dose.
- Overdose on Dexona can trigger side effects.
- If you see any reaction, see your physician quickly.
- However, it can begin reactions like:
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
Dexona Side Effects
- The majority of reactions due to Dexona are not life-threatening.
- However, several side effects can be fatal.
- Therefore, the users must be alert if they note any reaction after taking it.
- Here are a few side effects that Dexona can start after eating it.
- These reactions are:
- Coordination issues
- Sore throat, lip or face swelling, fever
- A feeling of nausea after which vomiting may follow
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dark stool and urine
- Appetite loss
- Skin rash
- Experiencing chills
- problems with breathing
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Bone degradation
- Increased risk of infection
- Redistribution or increase in body fat
- Disorders of muscle
- Scars on the skin
- Too much blood pressure
- Altered bone growth
- changes in behavior
- Increased level of glucose in the blood
- If any of the side effects come up, consult your GP fast.
- Sometimes doctors advise a high dose.
- However, it can also start with side effects.
- So, you notify them quickly.
- At times taking Dexona can raise the odds of an infection.
- However, users must notice the reactions given below.
- If any side effect begins, tell your doctor quickly.
- Painful urination
- an unhealing wound
- Flu-like symptoms
- Dexona can show interaction with many diseases and medicines.
- However, these are as follows:
- Gastrointestinal perforations: this pill can give you perforations. Moreover, it can cause bleeding inside the gut if eaten in high doses. So, patients need to be cautious while eating Dexonatab. Moreover, if they already have perforation disorder of the intestine or stomach, be cautious.
- Myocardial infarction: The patients, who are recovering or are now okay after the heart attack, be cautious. Moreover, they need to take more care.
- You never mix Dexona with other medications such as:
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin high strength
- You better take precautions with these conditions:
- Congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Peptic ulcer
- Eye problems
- Recent history of heart attack
- Myasthenia gravis
There are no reviews yet.