Foracort Inhaler 200mcg (Budesonide / Formoterol)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):
||Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
||120 MDI in 1 Inhaler
||6 To 15 days
||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
Defining Foracort Inhaler 200mcg
- This inhaler is the blend of two substances Budesonide and Formoterol.
- Moreover, these two chemicals are their active components.
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg helps tackle asthma.
- Also, It is useful for controlling breathing issues due to exercise.
- Besides, it is advisable for a long-term treatment option for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- This remedy is a long-functioning beta-agonist bronchodilator.
- Moreover, Foracort Inhaler 200mcg opens up the airways inside the user’s lungs.
- This action, in turn, aids a user to breathe without any problem.
- This Inhaler is not for kids below 12 years.
- However, this drug does not manage an intense asthma attack.
- A user needs to use this remedy for the period of doctors’ advice.
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg is useful for easing symptoms like:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Breathing difficulties
- Coughing, etc. caused by asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
How does Foracort Inhaler 200mcg function?
- This drug possesses bronchodilatory characteristics.
- Moreover, it acts by selectively attaching to beta-2 adrenergic receptors inside user’s bronchial smooth muscles.
- Besides, it leads to the triggering of intracellular adenyl cyclase.
- This enzyme catalyzes the changing of ATP – adenosine triphosphate to cAMP- cyclic- 3’’, 5’’- adenosine monophosphate.
- Besides, this results in bronchodilation.
- Moreover, Foracort Inhaler 200mcg acts by suppressing the discharge of multiple cell types.
- These multiple cell types are macrophages, neutrophils, eicosanoids, mast cells, lymphocytes, and histamine.
- Moreover, it has mediators like cytokines, leukotrienes, eicosanoids, and histamine.
- However, these give rise to inflammation.
- Therefore, they aid in the management of allergic issues.
- Besides, it decreases inflammation.
What substances Foracort Inhaler 200mcg carry?
- This inhaler carries the active recipe Formoterol fumarate dehydrate(6mcg) and budesonide (200mcg).
- However, these are suspended inside propellant HFA 134a.
- Moreover, it is useful for managing COPD and asthma.
- But, this inhaler is a metered-dose inhaler.
- It provides 200mcg budesonide & formoterol 6mcg.
- This delivers it into the user’s lungs as an aerosol every time user presses the inhaler.
- Also, every inhaler carries nearly 120 actuation.
What doses of the inhaler are in the market?
- You will find Foracort Inhaler 200mcg in two doses like:
- This budesonide 200mcg and formoterol 6mcg are helpful as a maintenance treatment.
- Besides, it is useful for reliever & single maintenance therapy.
- Additionally, Foracort also efficiently handles COPD.
- This budesonide 400mcg and formoterol 6mcg are useful for maintenance treatment.
- However, you must use quick –working bronchodilator as reliever therapy.
- This treatment option is useful for fighting below conditions like:
- COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
How should you take this inhaler?
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg dose you take is some inhalations.
- Moreover, how frequently you use it will be as per your health condition.
- Moreover, it depends on the intensity of your condition.
- Besides, it relies on whether you taking it for reliever & maintenance therapy.
- Or you are using it simply for maintenance treatment.
- Plus, the doctor asks your age for prescribing it.
- However, you need to take it according to your doctor’s suggestion.
- As to maintenance therapy, you require using one inhalation two-times a day.
- However, you must take them morning & evening daily.
- Or the user can use two inhalations morning & evening daily.
- Maybe you notice asthma signs and you need reliever therapy.
- Then your GP can advise using extra inhalations besides your regular doses.
- However, the number of inhalations you use daily will rely on your condition and age.
- Moreover, after it, your doctor may suggest the highest dose.
- However, the maximum dose can be four inhalations two-time every day.
- A user needs to take Foracort Inhaler 200mcg each day for the period doctor advises.
- A patient must not give up the use of the inhaler even though your condition improves.
- User must ask GP if you have/are:
- An allergy to budesonide or formoterol
- Have an alle4rgy to any component of Foracort inhaler 200mcg
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mothers
- fast heartbeat
- ischaemic heart disease,
- heart failure
- Other heart diseases also
- issues of potassium levels
- infection of the airways
- pulmonary tuberculosis
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg interaction with other medicines
You read below the reactions Foracort Inhaler 200mcg can begin:
- Muscle Cramps
- Body pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sore throat
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Shaking of hands or feet
What medicines show interaction with Foracort inhaler 200mcg?
- Some medicines show interaction with Foracort Inhaler 200mcg.
- Moreover, you must not use them during the Foracort inhaler regimen. However, only your physician can offer better advice.
- These drugs are as below:
- other beta-adrenergic stimulants
- sympathomimetic amines
- the antiarrhythmics quinidine
- disopyramide and procainamide
- phenothiazines in antipsychotics
- the antihistamine terfenadine
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- tricyclic antidepressants
- L-Dopa for Parkinson’s disease
- L-thyroxine for thyroid disease
- oxytocin to induce labor
- alcohol, xanthines in stimulants
- mineral corticosteroids for Addisons disease
- diuretics for water retention
- beta-blockers (including eye drops)
- the antifungals ketoconazole and itraconazole
How should you use Foracort inhaler200mcg?
- You must abide by the directions present on your Foracort Inhaler 200mcg: