Sorry, nothing in cart.
Foracort Inhaler 200mcg (Budesonide / Formoterol)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|| |
Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
120 MDI in 1 Inhaler
|Delivery Time:|| |
6 To 15 days
|10% OFF:|| |
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
What Our Customer Says
I recommend them all day longJuly 30, 2022
I recommend them all day long
Keep up the good work!July 30, 2022
Keep up the good work!
So HappyMay 13, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
LegitApril 7, 2022
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last.
Got everything I ordered.
Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast...March 8, 2022
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
SatisfiedJanuary 31, 2022
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great pricesJanuary 31, 2022
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
So HappyJanuary 18, 2022
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
No ExcuseJanuary 18, 2022
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Great blessingJanuary 18, 2022
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Defining Foracort Inhaler 200mcg
- This inhaler is the blend of two substances Budesonide and Formoterol.
- Moreover, these two chemicals are their active components.
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg helps tackle asthma.
- Also, It is useful for controlling breathing issues due to exercise.
- Besides, it is advisable for a long-term treatment option for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- This remedy is a long-functioning beta-agonist bronchodilator.
- Moreover, Foracort Inhaler 200mcg opens up the airways inside the user’s lungs.
- This action, in turn, aids a user to breathe without any problem.
- This Inhaler is not for kids below 12 years.
- However, this drug does not manage an intense asthma attack.
- A user needs to use this remedy for the period of doctors’ advice.
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg is useful for easing symptoms like:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Breathing difficulties
- Coughing, etc. caused by asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
How does Foracort Inhaler 200mcg function?
- This drug possesses bronchodilatory characteristics.
- Moreover, it acts by selectively attaching to beta-2 adrenergic receptors inside user’s bronchial smooth muscles.
- Besides, it leads to the triggering of intracellular adenyl cyclase.
- This enzyme catalyzes the changing of ATP – adenosine triphosphate to cAMP- cyclic- 3’’, 5’’- adenosine monophosphate.
- Besides, this results in bronchodilation.
- Moreover, Foracort Inhaler 200mcg acts by suppressing the discharge of multiple cell types.
- These multiple cell types are macrophages, neutrophils, eicosanoids, mast cells, lymphocytes, and histamine.
- Moreover, it has mediators like cytokines, leukotrienes, eicosanoids, and histamine.
- However, these give rise to inflammation.
- Therefore, they aid in the management of allergic issues.
- Besides, it decreases inflammation.
What substances Foracort Inhaler 200mcg carry?
- This inhaler carries the active recipe Formoterol fumarate dehydrate(6mcg) and budesonide (200mcg).
- However, these are suspended inside propellant HFA 134a.
- Moreover, it is useful for managing COPD and asthma.
- But, this inhaler is a metered-dose inhaler.
- It provides 200mcg budesonide & formoterol 6mcg.
- This delivers it into the user’s lungs as an aerosol every time user presses the inhaler.
- Also, every inhaler carries nearly 120 actuation.
What doses of the inhaler are in the market?
- You will find Foracort Inhaler 200mcg in two doses like:
- This budesonide 200mcg and formoterol 6mcg are helpful as a maintenance treatment.
- Besides, it is useful for reliever & single maintenance therapy.
- Additionally, Foracort also efficiently handles COPD.
- This budesonide 400mcg and formoterol 6mcg are useful for maintenance treatment.
- However, you must use quick –working bronchodilator as reliever therapy.
- This treatment option is useful for fighting below conditions like:
- COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
How should you take this inhaler?
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg dose you take is some inhalations.
- Moreover, how frequently you use it will be as per your health condition.
- Moreover, it depends on the intensity of your condition.
- Besides, it relies on whether you taking it for reliever & maintenance therapy.
- Or you are using it simply for maintenance treatment.
- Plus, the doctor asks your age for prescribing it.
- However, you need to take it according to your doctor’s suggestion.
- As to maintenance therapy, you require using one inhalation two-times a day.
- However, you must take them morning & evening daily.
- Or the user can use two inhalations morning & evening daily.
- Maybe you notice asthma signs and you need reliever therapy.
- Then your GP can advise using extra inhalations besides your regular doses.
- However, the number of inhalations you use daily will rely on your condition and age.
- Moreover, after it, your doctor may suggest the highest dose.
- However, the maximum dose can be four inhalations two-time every day.
- A user needs to take Foracort Inhaler 200mcg each day for the period doctor advises.
- A patient must not give up the use of the inhaler even though your condition improves.
- User must ask GP if you have/are:
- An allergy to budesonide or formoterol
- Have an alle4rgy to any component of Foracort inhaler 200mcg
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mothers
- fast heartbeat
- ischaemic heart disease,
- heart failure
- Other heart diseases also
- issues of potassium levels
- infection of the airways
- pulmonary tuberculosis
- Foracort Inhaler 200mcg interaction with other medicines
You read below the reactions Foracort Inhaler 200mcg can begin:
- Muscle Cramps
- Body pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sore throat
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Shaking of hands or feet
What medicines show interaction with Foracort inhaler 200mcg?
- Some medicines show interaction with Foracort Inhaler 200mcg.
- Moreover, you must not use them during the Foracort inhaler regimen. However, only your physician can offer better advice.
- These drugs are as below:
- other beta-adrenergic stimulants
- sympathomimetic amines
- the antiarrhythmics quinidine
- disopyramide and procainamide
- phenothiazines in antipsychotics
- the antihistamine terfenadine
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- tricyclic antidepressants
- L-Dopa for Parkinson’s disease
- L-thyroxine for thyroid disease
- oxytocin to induce labor
- alcohol, xanthines in stimulants
- mineral corticosteroids for Addisons disease
- diuretics for water retention
- beta-blockers (including eye drops)
- the antifungals ketoconazole and itraconazole
How should you use Foracort inhaler200mcg?
- You must abide by the directions present on your Foracort Inhaler 200mcg:
- First, you must take away the mouthpiece.
- Then shake your inhaler properly.
- After that, you must exhale as much as you can with comfort.
- Afterward, you put the mouthpiece in the mouth.
- Then, you begin inhaling and push the top of your inhaler down.
- Thus, it will diffuse the medicine.
- You continue inhaling through the mouth until you find lungs are full of the remedy.
- Then you must hold the breath for some seconds.
- You then take away the inhaler. Place cover on the mouthpiece.
- Then wash the mouth carefully.
- You can inhale properly with a spacer device also.