Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Asthalin Inhaler Online?
Asthalin inhaler online at a reasonable price from the trusted website Arrowmeds. You can get all the information you need about this drug like uses, side effects, active ingredients at Arrowmeds. Cipla Limited manufactures an Asthalin inhaler. You can also get fast delivery to UK, USA, Australia, France, and Japan.
What is the Asthalin inhaler?
- Asthalin inhaler that contains Salbutamol as an active substance.
- Asthalin inhaler is used for treating and preventing respiratory wheezes and dyspnea related to pulmonary disorders such as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and bronchial asthma.
- Asthalin inhaler can provide quick relief from these attacks of shortness of breath.
- It’s of great help in preventing asthma-related to exercise.
What is the active ingredient in Asthalin inhaler?
- The active ingredient in Asthalin inhaler is Salbutamol.
- Salbutamol is a short-acting B2 adrenergic receptor agonist that is used in treating Pulmonary Diseases caused by airway obstruction such as COPD and bronchial asthma.
- Salbutamol is a short-acting bronchodilator that acts on smooth muscles of air passages from the trachea to the terminal bronchioles resulting in their relaxation and widening which occurs in relieving obstruction and its symptoms of wheezes and shortness of breath.
What is Uses Asthalin Inhaler?
- You should read carefully the medication guide of Asthalin inhaler before using it and follow the doctor’s advice thoroughly.
- You should take Asthalin inhaler regularly as prescribed by your doctor to make the most benefit from it.
- Your doctor decides the dosage of your medicine according to your medical condition and according to your response to treatment as well.
- Acute asthma
The remedy is utilized to manage or cure severe onslaughts of asthma marked by an abrupt and intense difficulty in inhaling air.
- Asthma maintenance
Asthalin inhaler is utilized to thwart or turn round airway obstruction among patients who endure asthma turn round airway obstruction on account of bronchospasm.
- Unrelieved obstructive pulmonary ailment
The way out is utilized to put off or cure the signs accompanying a group of lung ailments that obstruct airflow and renders it extremely hard to take in air.
The remedy is employed to alleviate and thwart the signs pertaining to this state wherein the walls relating to the tubes swell, rendering taking in the air extremely hard.
- Uncomplicated preterm labor
The solution is as well utilized to foil and postpone labor in instances where the likelihood of premature birth tends to be exceedingly high.
What is the Dosage Of Asthalin Inhaler?
1) Asthalin inhaler dosage for Child Adults:
- Asthalin inhaler can be a relief for people who suffer from frequent cases of bronchospasm. For such patients, one or two puffs after every four to six hours are enough.
- Some patients can even take one inhalation in every four hours. Do not take more than the required number of puffs as it may cause some serious damage.
- Asthalin inhaler can also be a great treatment for induced or chronic bronchospasm. For this disorder, two inhalations prior to the exercise or exposure to allergic components will suffice.
- In the case of chronic therapy, two puffs four or more times a day will be enough.
- The dosage should not exceed more than 800mcg within 24 hours.
2) Asthalin inhaler dosage for Child:
- Asthalin inhalers is helpful in minimizing the frequency of bronchospasm. For children below the age of twelve, one puff will be enough.
- The dose can be increased to a mere two puffs and not more.
- Asthalin inhalers can also treat exercise-related and allergy-triggered bronchospasm. For the purpose, one to two puffs before the exposure to allergic environment or exercise will suffice.
What Happened If Asthalin Inhaler Overdose?
Speak to the medical aid provider or physician at once in case an overdose of the remedy is envisaged. Signs relating to an overdose do take in:
- Increased heartbeat
- Chest pain.
- Dry mouth
All medicines show varied Interactions in different people. The user requires discussing the entire potential interaction breaking due to the Asthalin inhaler with the GP before utilizing the medicine.
1) Alcohol and Asthalin inhalers interaction
The interaction of alcohol with the Asthalin inhaler is not quite manifest. The patient is advised to speak to his physician ahead of drinking alcoholic beverages.
2) Interaction with medications
- Insulin & other antidiabetic remedies
- Fluticasone Propionate
3) Disease interactions
- Heart ailment
The utilization of this remedy is been attributed to amplification in heart rhythm and variations in blood pressure. Asthalin inhaler requires utilizing with utmost caution amid patients ill with an active or historic instance of heart issue. The users need to be scanned for the factors posing risks of heart ailment prior to embarking on the remedy course.
The utilization of the Asthalin inhalers is been linked to a moderate intensification in blood sugar levels within patients in large numbers. Therefore, high care must be taken in the patients ailing with diabetes.
The utilization of the Asthalin inhalers is been connected to a decline in blood potassium levels. Hence, it better utilize with great caution among patients bearing a disorder in which potassium levels always remain unbalanced in the body.
Asthalin inhaler must be suggested with care amid patients suffering from seizure disorders since the danger of more occurrence and harshness of convulsions are a lot high.
- Kidney disease
Asthalin inhaler must be employed with care among patients who are ill with a damaged normal kidney function. Hence, the dose selection needs careful thought and the scrutinizing of kidney function needs special focus.
- Food interactions
This remedy needs careful utilization in case you happen to utilize mineral oil by way of a laxative.
What precautions need to be taken?
- Before taking this medicine you should tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergy.
- You should inform your doctor about your entire medical history especially if you have a history of heart problems such as angina, previous heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
- You should also tell your doctor if you have any history of seizures or high blood pressure.
- Limit the use of alcohol as this may increase the risk of dizziness which is a common side effect of Asthalin inhalers.
- You should also be careful while driving or using machines that require alertness while using this product.
- Asthalin inhaler should be used in pregnant females only when necessarily required.
- You should discuss the possible risks and benefits with your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy.
The medication can be dangerous if the patient is allergic to any of the components present in the drug. some rare but fatal cases of hypersensitivity include angioedema, urticaria, rash, etc.
Though the medication is also used to prevent premature labor induced by disorders such as antepartum hemorrhage, placenta praevia, toxemia of pregnancy. However, the drug should not be used in cases of threatened abortion.
Asthalin inhalers Substitute:
1) Asthalin Respules (Salbutamol)
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Dosage Form: Respules
Packaging: 2.5 ml in 1 packet
Active Ingredient: Salbutamol
2) Asthalin Rotacaps (Salbutamol)
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Dosage Form: Rotacaps
Packaging: 30 Rotacaps in 1 packet
Active Ingredient: Salbutamol
3) Ventorlin Inhaler (Salbutamol)
Manufacturer: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Dosage Form: inhaler
Packaging: 200 MDI in 1 Inhaler
Active Ingredient: Salbutamol.
What are the side effects of Asthalin inhalers?
1. Common side effects:
- Mouth dryness
- Blood pressure elevation
2. Serious side effects:
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeats
- Rapid breathing
- A severe allergic reaction may occur
You should immediately tell your doctor if you developed any serious side effects due to usage.
Frequently asked questions(FAQs):
What should I do if I miss a dose of Asthalin inhalers?
If you miss a dose of Asthalin Inhaler, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose of medicine, then you can skip the missed dose and continue your dosing schedule. But NEVER double a dose.
How should I store the Asthalin inhaler?
These strips should be stored in a cool, dry place away from light and temperature. Keep it’s away from the reach of children.
Are there any food restrictions?
You should avoid alcohol use while taking this medication as this may increase the risk of dizziness and decreased alertness.
Is Safe Asthalin inhaler in pregnancy?
It can be used in pregnant females when necessarily needed. Any female patient should discuss the possible risks and benefits with her doctor before using this product during pregnancy.
Is Asthalin inhaler safe during breastfeeding?
There is no evidence that strips are harmful during breastfeeding, but you should discuss all the possible risks and benefits with your doctor.
Asthalin inhaler how many puffs?
You can take two puffs, four times every day. The dosage must not increase 800mcg within 24 hours
Why buy Asthalin Inhaler Usa from Arrowmeds?
Asthalin Inhaler is a necessity for patients who complain of respiratory problems. A few puffs of this inhaler can be very relieving for asthmatic patients. It can be helpful for people who have trouble breathing due to allergic reactions or exercise, etc. some people even face breathlessness at high altitudes.
Thus, Asthalin inhaler is the best option for all such patients. The medication is available at any local or online drug store. However, one must be beware of fake vendors who sell duplicate medications. Try to buy medication from a genuine store like Arrowmeds. The company permits only FDA approved medications. Therefore, you can buy the best quality medications at a great deal.
How does Asthalin Inhaler work?
The Asthalin inhaler is a bronchodilator in nature. This means it can relax the muscles of the respiratory system. Especially the airways and enable more fresh air to reach the lungs. So, using this inhaler can make the breathing process easier.
How to take Asthalin Inhaler?
For exact directions, check the label of the drug. Firstly, give the inhaler a good shake. Press down the Asthalin inhaler so as to release the medication. Try to breathe from the mouth so as to take more medication in. Hold your breath for a few seconds till you can breathe properly. Repeat the entire process several times till you can breathe easily. Rinse your mouth after the complete process and spit it out later.
How Asthalin Inhaler treats Asthma?
Asthalin inhalers contain anti-histamines. It is a bronchial dilator in nature. It helps by soothing the muscles of the airways. Breathing effort-free.
Will I suffer from side effects when using Asthalin Inhaler?
Some of the side effects of Asthalin Inhaler are :
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rash and spotting
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Agitation and anxiety
- Sleep disturbances
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
When Asthalin Inhaler not Effective?
For asthmatic patients or people suffering from breathing problems, smoking can be troublesome. There is no medical evidence that depicts the intervention of this medication with smoking. But, minimizing the use of tobacco is advised.
Smoking is not advisable for patients suffering from respiratory problems. The drug may not interact with tobacco directly. However, avoiding smoking is a better option
The information provided here is as per the best knowledge of the writer. The article does not hold any assertion for accurate information. The dosages, side effects, contradictions related to the drug can vary for every individual. You must refer to your doctor for more detailed information.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK
Levolin Inhaler | Seroflo Inhaler | Aerocort Inhaler | Seretide Accuhaler | Ketosteril | Flixonase nasal spray | Asthalin Respules | Omnacortil | Montair | Theo Asthalin | Duolin Inhaler | Wysolone | Seretide Evohaler