Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Our Customer Says
Shipping took 3 weeks which was faster then my last. Got everything I ordered. Definitely use them again.
Delivered relatively fast…
Delivered relatively fast and discreetly.
Great customer service and fast shipping
Great prices, fast shipping – will use again!
I am so happy to receive my Fildena pills!! Wonderful.
Mindblowing medicine from Arrowmeds without any excuses.
Arrowmeds is such a great blessing!! Best product and Fast shipping.
Work very well!! Best effects of medicines Cenforce.
I received the best medicine and also affordable from Arrowmeds.
Great Arrowmeds!! Easy transaction.
Ketosteril Online in the USA, UK?
Ketosteril is utilized to cure the amino acid deficiency, depression, paracetamol poisoning, paracetamol overdose, incontinence, diaper rashes, and other conditions.
Ketosteril needs a safe purchase form a reliable vendor that sells quality products. You need not look beyond the online site of Arrowmeds to tackle your problem of buying genuine medicine.
Place your order and obtain an on-time guaranteed quality product. This online shop proffers quick service too.
What is Ketosteril Tablet?
Ketosteril Tablet is used as a part of treatment to cure patients with Chronic Kidney Disease. This drug comprises of Amino Acids which are in the form of Keto analog which is essential for treating Chronic Kidney Disease. This is usually taken with Ketosteril which acts as an excellent tool to treat Chronic Kidney Disease. This drug shows more effective when taken with a protein oriented diet.
- Ketosteril helps in reducing all the uraemic symptoms which are caused due to the accumulation of the products produced at the time of protein metabolism.
- Ketosteril helps in preserving the renal function which otherwise slows down the progression rate of the chronic Kidney disease and delays the dialysis carried out on the person.
- Preserving the status of the nutrients present in the body despite having a reduced protein intake daily.
- Ketosterils helps in improving the metabolism of the body which caused due to the insufficiency in the renal of a person.
How Ketosteril works?
The pharmacodynamics of Ketosteril pills involve the breaking down products relating to acetaminophen from impairing the liver. This drug permits the ingestion of required amino acids while lessening the amino-nitrogen utilization.
How to take Ketosteril?
The dose of Ketosteril to be swallowed each day is split into three administrations. This is estimated as per the weight of the user, usually, the administration is one pill as regards five kilograms body weight, or it can be 100mg per kg. As to grown-ups weighing seventy kilograms, every appoints four to eight pills thrice a day
Intake of the Ketosteril requires the entire period until the glomerular filtration percentage attains 25ml per minute
The tablet needs ingestion as a whole
At the time of application of Ketosteril is deemed the protein percentage in the patient’s food. During the duration ahead of dialysis, the quantity must not surpass forty grams each day- more appropriately quantum decided by the extent of renal damage.
What is Dosage Ketosteril?
Ketosteril contained in 100 film-coated tablets which are in the form of blisters. Ketosterils is taken orally and are advised to take about 4-8 pills at three different intervals in the day possibly in between the meals. This dosage is ideal for an adult who weighs 70kgs.
What is Use Of Ketosteril?
The pills of Ketosteril can be employed to care for, prevention, control, and improvement relating to the below-mentioned sickness, signs, & conditions:
- Amino acid deficiency
- Copper poisoning
- Paracetamol overdose
- Diaper Rashes
- Radiation side effects
- Paracetamol poisoning
- Asthma depression
Treatment and prevention of damages on account of deficient or defective protein metabolism in constant renal inadequacy as regards insufficient protein in the food of forty grams per day for grown-ups i.e. GFR 25millilitre per minute.
Ketosteril gives rise to nitrogen recycling within the body and diminishes nitrogen burden on the kidneys, ailments, eases out uraemic signs, boosts metabolic complications accompanying CKD. It aswell keeps up nutritional status.
It is advised not to use Ketosteril after the medication has expired. It should be taken four to eight times a day at the time of the meals and applied for adults who weigh 70kgs. Ketosteril should not be kept in a store with a temperature of above 25°C as it follows the drugs away from the moisture.
What Happened If Ketosteril Overdose?
Never consume Ketosteril over the suggested dose. Ingesting excessive medicine tends not to aid your signs, however, they shall in return set in adverse side effects and poisoning.
In case you think somebody or you have swallowed the Ketosteril in overdose, necessarily speed up towards the hospital or tell your GP. Show the doctors necessary things like medicine, label, or your medicine box to make them help you quickly.
Desist from providing the medication to other individuals, although they are ill with similar disease or analogous conditions because it leads to overdosage.
- Ketosteril should not be taken with Calcium such as acetate which is known to worsen or trigger the level of calcium in one’s body.
- Ketosteril should not be taken with aluminum Hydroxide as it can reduce the level of phosphate in one’s body.
- A decent gap should maintain with drugs that alter the adsorption process of Ketosteril tablets. There should be a gap of 2 hours between these drugs so that there is no hindrance in the absorption process of the tablet.
- Ketosteril helps in increasing the level of calcium which in some cases can increase the heart action of a body making a person more vulnerable to cardiac arrhythmia.
What Precautions need to be taken?
- There has been no experience of this drug with a pregnant woman, and hence nothing can be said about its interaction with a pregnant woman.
- Ketosteril should be taken in between the meals so that proper absorption of this drug made, which further helps in the production of amino acids.
- The calcium level of the body needs to be monitored daily.
- There should be an intake of calories.
Some of the characteristics of this drug are as under:
- One single film-coated tablet –
- Calcium 3-methyl-2- Oxovaleric acid, it is a 65mg tablet with a keto analog of isoleucine and Ca-salt.
- Calcium-metal-2-Oxovaleric acid, it is a 101mg tablet with an a-keto analog of leucine and Ca-salt.
- Calcium-2-oxo-3-phenyl propionic acid which is an 86mg tablet with an a-keto analog of phenylalanine and Ca-salt)
- Calcium-3-methyl-2- isobutyric acid which is a 68mg tablet with an a-keto analog of valine and Ca-salt
- Calcium-DL-2-hydroxy-4-(Methylation)-butyric acid which contains 59mg of an a-hydroxy analog of methionine and 105mg of Ca-salt.
- L-threonine which is a 23 mg tablet
- L-lysine acetate (= L-lysine 75 mg) 53 mg
- 30 mg of L-histidine
- 38 mg of L-tryptophan
- The overall nitrogen content of the tablet is 36mg with a calcium content of 1.25mmol which is .05g per tablet.
Contra-Indication of this drug:
Ketosteril contains Hypercalcaemia which is a disturbing mechanism of amino acid. This product is known to contain Phenylalanine.
Some of the undesirable effects of this drug are as under:
Ketosteril may develop Hypercalcaemia and requires a patient to decrease the intake of Vitamin D. The persistence of this condition calls for the reduction of the drug in the first place as well as keeping all the calcium content of the body in check.
What are the side effects of Ketosteril?
Below is enlisted an array of possible side effects that are likely to break from the entire constituting recipes of Ketosteril pills. There prevail other side effects besides the ones given below. These side effects can surface, however, they may not always invade the user. Several side effects tend to be grim but very rare. Contact the GP, in case the following side effects come up or do not fade away:
Hypercalcemia is prone to take root. In such a state, it is advised to lessen the consumption of vitamin D. In case hypercalcemia goes on, cut down the dosage of the pill of Ketosteril and also your calcium source. The levels of serum calcium need regular scrutinizing.
Make definite ingestion of adequate calories. In the case of the pediatric patients’ administration, no experience has so far been achieved.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
How should one be taking Ketosteril?
It is advisable to take Ketosteril amidst the meals so that they absorb properly between the meals.
What to do if you missed a dosage of Ketosteril?
It should be taken as soon as you remember taking it but in case the time for the next dosage is near, it must be avoided.
What is the ideal dosage of Ketosteril?
The ideal dosage of Ketosteril is about 4-8 tablets in about three intervals throughout the day. This dosage is suitable for adults who weigh 70kgs.
Is Ketosteril safe for women who are pregnant?
There has been no research done on a pregnant woman regarding this drug. It is therefore essential to get your doctor’s consultation before taking this drug.