Sorry, nothing in cart.
What Is Tadalista Tablet?
Tadalista is a wonder drug for that comes to your rescue when you suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. Tadalista is an equivalent generic Tadalafil against the branded high priced tadalafil. The primary ingredient of Tadalista is Tadalafil which is one of the most known and popular drugs for Erectile Dysfunction.
Tadalista is known as wonder drug because it works much faster and has much longer impact as compared to other drugs used for ED. Patients may prefer Tadalista over other drugs in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
Tadalista can work within half an hour after taking the drug and lasts for 18 hours with similar efficacy and safety profiles as compared to Sildenafil. Tadalista also significantly improves patients’ sexual confidence.
Having satisfying sex with your partner is one of the primary ingredients of having a longer and warmer relationship………Use Tadalista
About the drug- Tadalafil:
Tadalafil is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor). Tadalista is primarily used in treating a condition in males called “Erectile Dysfunction.” Tadalista can also be used for the medical treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. In males, it is also being used for correcting signs and symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and also for a combination of BPH and Erectile Dysfunction when the conditions coexist.
Erectile Dysfunction is a sexual disorder of the males when the penis is not able to achieve the erection at the time of sexual intercourse. This condition is also called as “Impotence.”
The main reason for ED is the diminished blood flow in the blood vessels of the penis. This decreased blood flow is due to physiological reasons like Cardio Vascular Diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Problems, or diminished activity of testes, kidney and liver impairment, aging, drug side effects, smoking, alcohol, obesity etc.
Tadalista stimulates penis by increases the blood flow of the penis, thereby causing an erection for a longer period. This erection period of Tadalista is much more effective than other ED drugs.
Unlike other drugs, the effect of Tadalista remains as long an 18 hours over a day but other drugs impact only remains for 6 hours.
With Tadalista, you don’t have to wait for hours to feel the penile erection. Once melted below your tongue, the impact is
In contrast to other ED drugs available in the marketplace, with Tadalista, you don’t need to wait for a few hours before experiencing the effect of the pill. Once melted below your tongue, the impact is vivifying and lasts for as long as 36 hours.
Moreover, the medicine is also available online at a very low cost.
Tadalista is manufactured and marketed by Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Each film-coated tablet of Tadalista 20mg contains …..Tadalafil 20 mg
Each film-coated tablet of Tadalista 10mg contains …..Tadalafil 10 mg
Each film-coated tablet of Tadalista 5 mg contains …..Tadalafil 5 mg
Each film-coated tablet of Tadalista 2.5mg contains …..Tadalafil 2.5 mg
Uses of Tadalista:
Tadalafil is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in males for a quick and long-lasting effect.
This can also be medically used for treating a cardiac condition called Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in which arteries of lungs gets affected due to high blood pressure.
Tadalista is also be used to treat symptoms of BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) and a combination of BPH and ED when both the condition coexist. In BPH, the prostate gland becomes enlarged but is non-cancerous.
The equivalent brands containing Tadalafil are:
- Cialis tablets
- Tadalift tablets
- Zydalis Tablets
- Tadact Tablet
- Forzest Tablet
- Megalis Tablet
How Tadalista works?
This is a selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme.
This causes the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum located around the penis. This degradation results in the increased blood flow and relaxation of the smooth muscles of the penis thereby, causing its erection. Nitric oxide is released in the process which increases the blood flow and enhances penile erection.
The usual recommended dose is one tablet before the sexual activity. Based on the effectivity and tolerability of the patients, physicians usually decide the strength. Usually, the starting dose is 10 mg before the sexual activity.
You can either reduce the dose of Tadalista to 5 mg or increase the dose to 20 mg as per the tolerance and efficacy on a particular patient.
In case if someone is taking one tablet daily for ED, then the starting dose is 2.5 mg which may later be increased to 5 mg depending on the efficacy and tolerability.
For how long period can I take Tadalista?
There is no strict dosage schedule of this drug for the treatment of ED.
You should take at least half an hour before you involve in sexual activity.
Since the drug effect lasts for 36 hours, you should only take one tablet in a day.
There is no dosage regimen of this drug for ED.
The drug need not be taken necessarily before sexual activity, but it needs to be taken at the same time every day. This will help to provide the penile erection lasting for 24 hours and can be used by those males who anticipate sexual intercourse two or three times a week.
The drug can be taken with or without food orally with water.
If I miss the dose?
Since there is no dosage schedule for this drug, so missed dose will not have any effect.
One tablet in a day will have an impact lasting for 36 hours.
Drug Interactions of Tadalista?
Drug interactions of Tadalista are seen with nitrates, amlodipine, Alpha Blockers, Ritonavir, And Other CYP3A4 Inhibitors and alcohol.
When not to take Tadalista?
This is contraindicated in the following conditions:
1) Concomitant use of nitric oxide donors, organic nitrites and nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, sodium nitroprusside, alkyl nitrites.
2) If you are hypersensitive to Tadafil, sildenafil or any PDE5 inhibitor.
3) Avoid taking Tadalista if you suffer any cardiac problem.
4) Concomitant use of Guanylate Cyclase (GC) Stimulators like riociguat
Warning and Precautions:
- Test whether you are allergic to Tadalafil, sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitor. Tadalafil contains inactive ingredients that may cause allergic problems.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any sort of medical history especially cardiac problems like a history of heart attack, irregular heartbeats, chest pain/angina, congestive heart failure, stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you are a kidney or a liver patient or have high or low blood pressure, dehydration issues, penis conditions like angulation, fibrosis/ scarring, Peyronie’s disease, painful erection (priapism), sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia, multiple myeloma, eye problems.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you suffer from decreased vision or bleeding disorders or stomach ulcers after taking this drug.
- Tadalafil makes you dizzy.
- Alcohol or cannabis is not recommended along with Tadalafil.
- This drug is not used in women.
- In pregnancy, tadalafil should not be used until absolutely necessary in the condition of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- It is not known whether the drug passes through breast milk or not.
- If you are an adult over 60, then monitoring of dose should be done especially in case of renal and hepatic impairment.
- Not recommended in paediatrics.
If you overdose and you suffer from adverse effects like dizziness, nausea, trouble breathing, contact your doctor immediately.
Fildena | Cenforce | Caverta | kamagra |Megalis | Silagra | Super P Force | Vidalista | Vigora | Vilitra | Zenegra | Tadora | Tadacip | super vidalista | Penegra | Forzest | Kamagra Chewable | Avaforce | Tadalista 10mg | Tadalista 20mg | Tadalista 40mg | Tadalista 60mg | Tadalista Professional | Tadalista Super Active | Tadalista CT 20mg