Sorry, nothing in cart.
Vitamin C 1000mg Injection/Ascorbic Acid is used for improving symptoms of scurvy. Buy Vitamin C 1000mg online as it absorbs faster and strengthens your immune system. It is a prescription drug that can be purchased with us online.
What is Vitamin C 1000mg Injection (Ascorbic Acid)?
Vitamin C 1000mg is nothing but an injectable used for increasing levels of Vitamin C in the body. It is mainly prescribed to adults or children (at least 15 years old) for improving signs of scurvy. Using this medicine improves the nutrient levels in the body and you can also see positive effects on your skin.
Importance of Vitamin C in Daily Life
Vitamin C is a quintessential nutrient in our diet. It holds great importance for strengthening our body’s immune system. This nutrient is naturally found in juice and citrus fruits, red and green peppers, broccoli, brussels sprouts, etc. Ample amounts of Vitamin C in our body help in:
- Building collagen
- Healing wounds
- Preventing cell damage
- Produce neurotransmitters (chemical messengers in the brain)
What is the use of Vitamin C 1000 mg injection?
Vitamin C 1000mg is mostly prescribed to people having a deficiency of the underlying nutrient. This deficiency may occur due to several reasons. Therefore, the nutrient is available in synthetic form as oral tablets, chewable tablets, ER tablets & ER-capsules. In addition, it is available as dietary supplements and Vitamin C 1000mg injection/ascorbic acid. Whatever form you choose to try it out, make sure to get a prescription first.
The injectable Vitamin C 1000mg may be given directly into the veins, muscles, or under the skin. Your doctor will decide which injectable suits the best as per your health conditions and nutrient deficiency. Often, a deficiency of Vitamin C leads to scurvy which is a medical condition with the following symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Bleeding gums
- Swollen gums
- Slow healing of wounds
- The skin develops coloured spots
During such instances, scurvy can be minimized within a month of treatment with a Vitamin C injectable. You’ll be happy to know that Vitamin C injections are approved by the FDA for treating this nutrient deficiency. In addition, it finds its use for healing wounds because of trauma or burns.
In most cases, injectables increase levels of the nutrient faster than other dosage forms. It has a quick absorption rate which is why it is preferred more for increasing Vitamin C quickly.
Does it have any off-label use?
By off-label, we mean the purpose of this medicine that has not been approved by the FDA. However, this drug is still prescribed for the improvements it promises for medical health conditions. Some of the top off-label uses of this medicine include:
- General Health
- Weight loss
- Cancer ailment
- Immune function
General Dosage of Vitamin C 1000mg Injection
Patients will be suggested the ideal dosage according to their underlying medical health condition. For instance, patients using this injectable for treating nutrient deficiency may have to take 200mg daily for a week. In the case of healing wounds, the typical Vitamin C injection of 1000mg is used once daily for at least 5 or 21 days. Other off-label uses of this medication will vary in dosage as per their type and severity. Similarly, the dosage timing, amount, and frequency will change periodically as per the improvements.
As far as injectable medication is concerned, don’t risk it by doing it yourself. Let the doctor or nurse take over the task and you shall visit the medical care provider timely & get the shot. Avoid preferring a DIY even if you know how it is done. Also, don’t share your dosage with anyone else just because you’ve seen positive results for yourself.
In case you skip or miss your appointment for the day, continue with the next scheduled shot. Don’t do it yourself or double the dose for catching up.
This drug simply increases the deficit levels of Vitamin C in the body. As a result, the body attains its ideal levels of Vitamin C and improves the symptoms triggered by deficiency. That’s it.
What are its side effects?
Vitamin C 1000 mg injectables are well-tolerated. They’re approved by the FDA for obvious reasons as they’re highly safe and reliable. Most people getting the shot experience swelling or pain at the injection site. Even if it is used daily/regularly for a specific duration, it seems to have a few tolerable side effects. Learn more about the adverse effects from your doctor and ask them when to reach out for medical help.
Associated Risks of the Treatment
- In case you ever feel like 1000mg of Vitamin C injection is too high for you then seek further guidance. Talk to your doctor and ask them about the associated risks.
- Dosing Vitamin C via injection increases iron absorption from the food you have as meals. Usually, heavy doses of this nutrient via injection can make your body absorb too much iron. Such medical conditions can lead to high levels of iron in the body further causing potential health risks.
- Patients with kidney impairment should inform the doctor beforehand. Such patients may end up with kidney damage by dosing high on Vitamin C.
- In some cases, kidney patients are at risk of developing kidney stones when they’re having high doses of Vitamin C. Talk to your doctor if you have had kidney stone problems in the past.
- With injections, there comes a risk of infection. So, make sure not to touch the injected side unnecessarily or more frequently. Wash and rinse the injected area properly before and after getting the shot.
Though it mimics the natural Vitamin C, this synthetic nutrient may have interactions with some medicines. It may be because this medicine makes your urine more acidic. On the contrary, it may alter the way other medicines are absorbed by your body and reduce their effectiveness. Here are the medicines you need to avoid:
Advice for Safety
- Prescription requirement: Do not proceed to buy Vitamin C 1000mg Injection online without a prescription. Also, you’ll never know how many injections you’ll need and for how long if you haven’t consulted the healthcare provider.
- Driving: It is usually safe to drive after getting the shot. This drug does not cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Alcohol: Be cautious while drinking alcohol with Vitamin C. It isn’t advised to administer alcohol while you’re on treatment with this drug.
- Pregnancy: No information is available regarding the effects of this injection on pregnant women. Kindly consult your healthcare provider. Seek guidance if you’re pregnant and want to take Vitamin C injections.
- Breastfeeding: It can be safe to take Vitamin C shots if your doctor approves during breastfeeding. The active ingredients don’t seem to pass via breastmilk and are thus regarded as safe for breastfeeding women.
- Kidney: Tell your doctor if you have kidney disorders and planning to take Vitamin C shots.
- Liver: Inform your doctor if you have liver disorder and thinking about Vitamin C injectable.
- Duration of treatment: The duration of treatment will be shared by the doctor along with the amount and frequency of dosage. Follow the medical guidance accordingly.
- Stopping its usage: You’re supposed to stop taking this medicine as per medical guidance. Your doctor will conduct some tests to determine if the deficiency is fulfilled or not.
- Potentials for abuse:No, does not have potential for abuse. In other words, it will not get you addicted.
Vitamin C 1000mg Injection Price
The price for this injection varies according to the pack size. Each pack has a different quantity of Vitamin C injections and you have to choose as per your prescription. For the latest price, check the price list above. We have a special discount code you can apply during checkout.
Buy Vitamin C 1000mg Injection/Ascorbic Acid Online [UK, USA, Australia & Canada]
It’s the right time to buy Vitamin C 1000mg in the UK, USA, Australia & Canada if you have a prescription already. Arrowmeds.com has the best deals and discounts at your fingertips. With 100% quality assured medicines, we ensure our users’ health is always atop. Make sure you don’t compromise your health with low-priced, fake, and ineffective medicines. Place your Vitamin C 1000mg online order now!
Most Asked Questions
Is Vitamin C 1000mg injection for all?
This injection is highly safe for anyone prescribed the same. It is mostly for patients suffering from Vitamin C deficiency and willing to increase the levels quickly.
Can you use Vitamin C 1000mg injection with ongoing drugs/supplements?
Consult your doctor and discuss your ongoing drugs/supplements. Seek guidance on whether you should continue or pause treatment with them while you take this injection.
Should I use this injection before or after food?
Your doctor will suggest whether to use the shot with or without food. However, it is important to drink plenty of fluids while you’re on treatment with this injectable.
How long should I use Vitamin C 1000mg?
The ideal treatment period with this injectable will be shared by the physician. Some patients have to use it for a week or two while others have to use it for at least a month. In short, the underlying medical condition will decide the treatment duration.
Is Vitamin C 1000mg injection a replacement for Vitamin C supplements?
No, it is not a replacement for Vitamin C supplements. Though both serve the same purpose i.e. increasing Vitamin C levels in the body, they’re prescribed in different scenarios. Ask your doctor regarding more on this.
Is Vitamin C 1000mg ascorbic acid habit-forming?
This injection is not habit-forming at all. Some people prefer Vitamin C for life and that’s fine. However, don’t prefer its prolonged use without medical guidance.
Where to buy Vitamin C 1000mg online?
You need to add this medicine to your cart with none other than arrowmeds.com. Matchless medicine quality at unbelievable pricing will make you come back for more. Give it a try!