Sorry, nothing in cart.
- The figures for erectile dysfunction or ED in men have gone up.
- It came fore from the time the tiny blue tablet made an appearance.
- The pill made it very easy to discuss the issue.
- Happily, now the patients have many options for treatment too.
- Therefore, it is a query, which is the fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction.
Arrival of Viagra
- Viagra came in the year 1998. Since then twenty-two years have gone by.
- The figures for ED cases have gone up at an alarming rate of 250%.
- However, males understand that they are not without help.
- Moreover, they realize there are different choices.
- Besides pills such as Cialis, Viagra, and Levitra, they have surgical options on hand.
- They have the fastest ways to cure erectile dysfunction.
- Moreover, there are do-it-yourself and therapeutic treatments.
- These can restore lost power.
- Several older ways of ED cure are now in use.
- However, particularly, as to males who cannot consume the tablet.
- These are words by Michael Felony.
- He is an MD, a urologist in Omaha.
- So, go on reading and know different common cures for ED.
- Moreover, know the reality which option meets the hype.
- Plus, praise the fastest ways to cure erectile dysfunction.
Different types of pills
- There are the first lines of cure pills for ED.
- Nearly thirty million Americans fighting ED take them.
- These reputed magic pills are Cialis, Viagra, and Levitra.
- Just around eighty% of users find them useful.
- These tablets come under PDE5 or phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors class of medicines.
- The FDA has certified its use in men.
- However, these tablets boost blood supply to your male organ.
- Thus, they produce a better erection.
- Conversely, some side effects follow them.
- These reactions are dizziness, headache, and nasal congestion.
- However, you cannot take them along with nitrate medicines.
- They can dangerously lower blood pressure levels.
- Only physicians say which the fastest ways to cure erectile dysfunction is.
Penile Injection Cure
- The FDA has permitted alprostadil as an ED medicine.
- This drug is an injection for injecting directly into the member.
- It brings about an automatic erection.
- This treatment choice is a highly efficient way for men.
- However, it is the fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction for men unable to take pills.
- Nelson Bennett says it.
- Its rate of success is eighty-five percent.
- Alprostadil can initiate a burning sensation.
- Moreover, it can bring on priapism.
- This erection goes on for the above four hours.
- It can impair your male organ if you avoid medical care.
Also, read this Blog: Foods to Cure Erectile Dysfunction
- This is a dissolvable pellet.
- The FDA has certified its use in men.
- However, it is helpful for males who fear self-inject alprostadil.
- Or males who are unwilling to use alprostadil.
- This pellet remedy is insertable into the urethra of a man.
- This means the opening of your member.
- Dr. Feloney asserts it.
- Muse will set off an erection for nearly ten minutes.
- However, this erection goes on for four hours.
- It comes under the fastest ways to cure erectile dysfunction.
- The use of muse triggers several bad side effects.
- These come as minor bleeding, redness, burning, and an aching sensation.
- Maybe you are not eager to use ED medicines.
- Or you do not wish to try them.
- Here is a top option for you- the vacuum pump method.
- This is another very common option among males with ED.
- Usually, those males who surpass tablets use it.
- Dr. Bennett says it.
- In order to bring on an erection, the user puts a plastic cylinder on his member.
- He draws out the air.
- The air flows out of this cylinder.
- As a result, this suction brings blood into your phallus.
- Then you slip an elastic band onto your member near its base.
- Consequently, it raises the erection.
- The vacuum pump is useful in nearly seventy-five% guys.
- You can note side effects like weak ejaculation, bruising, and numbness.
- However, you need to take out the ring after half an hour.
- Ask yourself if it is the fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction.
- Maybe you are dealing with a neurological issue.
- Or you deal with the injury of the spinal cord.
- Or other ED management choices are not working with you.
- Then there are two kinds of surgical implants for you.
- This method can address your ED problem.
- Doctors put cylinders into your member.
- Then they through this implantable pump supply fluid into the penis.
- This way erection comes on manually.
- Another choice is a malleable prosthesis.
- It resembles a gooseneck lamp.
- This directs the phallus into a position to begin insertion.
- These ED treatments carry the risk of mechanical breakdown and infection.
- No drugs increase blood supply to the phallus if there are psychological reasons.
- If your ED is the result of depression and performance anxiety, see a psychiatrist.
- Your ED management choices with expert counseling are very useful.
- Therefore, sex therapy for couples is necessary.
Male Hormone Therapy
- Advertisements for medicines to pick up testosterone levels are now on air.
- It is the man’s hormone.
- This hormone has no approval for handling ED, says Bennett.
- You can use it to add to desire in guys with low testosterone.
- However, it cannot make a better blood supply to cause an erection.
- Moreover, it perks up your libido and mood.
- You find numerous herbal supplements.
- They have a reputation as sexual enhancers.
- You find them as Yohimbe, saw palmetto, and ginkgo Biloba.
- Out of temptation, many males have tried them. However, they have no approval from the FDA to help ED in any way.
- Moreover, they can affect your prescribed drugs.
Shock Wave Therapy
- Reports reveal that this therapy aids heart blood vessels to grow again.
- This procedure is popular as revascularization. This therapy can also affect your penis.
- Doctors have some positive effects on it. However, this treatment has no approval yet.
Advancement in ED cure
- Possibly the present ED treatment options will see improvements in the near future.
- Some drugs will see up-gradation.
- Moreover, sufferers will benefit greatly from those new methods.