Sorry, nothing in cart.
FULLFORM ROTACAPS is a combination of the two active substances from the two group of drugs called corticosteroids and bronchodilators.
This contains a dry powder in the form of capsules, that is inhaled and distributed directly deep into the lungs.
The effects of these two active substances are to relieve respiration, by reducing inflammation, swelling and the relaxation of the muscles in the small airways in the lungs.
This prevents the development of asthma symptoms such as dyspnoea, wheezing and cough.
WHEN ARE FULLFORM ROTACAPS USED?
These are used to treat asthma in adults and adolescents above 18 years of age.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED FULLFORM ROTACAPS, IT IS LIKELY THAT:
– Your asthma is not adequately controlled by inhaled corticosteroids and bronchodilators with short – term effect
– Your asthma responds well to treatment with both corticosteroids and long-acting one’s bronchodilators.
WHEN CAN YOU NOT START THERAPY WITH FULLFORM ROTACAPS?
- If you have symptoms of acute asthma such as shortness of breath, wheezing, and cough,
- your asthma gets worse
- you have an acute asthma attack.
BEFORE START USING FULLFORM ROTACAPS INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU:
- have heart problems, including any known heart defects and heart function,
- irregular heartbeat like fast heartbeat frequency or heart palpitations,
- have high blood pressure,
- have arterial narrowing (also known as atherosclerosis)
- have an aneurysm (abnormal blood vessel wall enlargement),
- have an excessive thyroid gland,
- have any liver or kidney disease,
- have diabetes
- have an adrenal tumor (known as pheochromocytoma),
- have or have been treated with tuberculosis (TB)
- have other inflammatory lung illness caused by viruses or fungi?
HOW TO USE FULLFORM ROTACAPS WITH OTHER MEDICINES?
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicines you are taking or have taken recently, including other non-prescription inhalers and drugs. This may affect the effectiveness of some other medication. They can also increase the effect FULLFORM ROTACAPS, and your doctor may want to watch you carefully if you are taking these medicines (including some drugs for HIV: ritonavir, cobicistat). This should not be used with beta-blockers at the same time. Beta-blockers are medicines used to treat many diseases, including heart problems, high blood pressure or glaucoma (increased eye pressure). If you need to use beta-blockers (including eye drops), the effect of formoterol may be reduced or may not affect at all.
HOW TO USE FULLFORM ROTACAPS DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
You can use FULLFORM ROTACAPS during pregnancy, after consultation with your doctor. FULLFORM ROTACAPS should not be used during lactation.
Driving and operating with the machines:
This is unlikely to affect your ability to drive and transport use machines.
HOW TO USE FULLFORM ROTACAPS WITH ROTAHEALER?
Always use FULLFORM ROTACAPS as directed by your doctor. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
FULLFORM ROTACAPS delivers an extra-fine aerosol that makes it easier for your lungs to get more of each dose.
Adults and Elderly:
- The recommended dose of this drug is two breaths twice a day.
- The maximum daily dose is four breaths.
- Do not increase the dose.
- If you think the medicine does not work, always talk to your doctor first before taking a dose you will increase.
The therapy with FULLFORM ROTACAPS should not be stopped suddenly, even you feel an improvement if you forget to use FULLFORM ROTACAPS. Do not take a double dose, to replace the omitted treatment and make the next dose at the right time.
HOW SHOULD FULLFORM ROTACAPS BE TAKEN?
Do not take Rotacaps orally.
This can be taken only by using the Rotahaler.
Rotahaler is a plastic, medical device with the mouthpiece used for dry powder inhalation.
In Rotahaler you should place a Rotacapsule with the medicine in the form of powder.
The drug should be inhaled through a mouthpiece, deeply into the lungs.
After the inhalation, the inhaler and its parts should be washed, dried and kept clean.
WHAT POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS CAN OCCUR?
During the therapy with FULLFORM ROTACAPS it may be expressed situations like:
- dyspnea, coughing and wheezing
- paradoxical bronchospasm,
- Skin allergies, skin allergies, itching of the skin, skin rash, redness of the skin,
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips or throat.
- If any of the side effects listed below occur and cause you problems,
- are severe or persist for several days,
- Infections (mouth or throat) caused by fungi. Rinse mouth or stutter with water a
- cleaning the teeth with a brush immediately after inhalation of the preparation can help to prevent these
- irregular heartbeat
- fatigue or nervousness,
- sleep disorder
- glaucoma), cataracts,