Sorry, nothing in cart.
Fullform Rotacaps (Beclomethasone/Formoterol Fumarate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Beclomethasone/Formoterol Fumarate|
|Indication:||Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)|
|Packaging:||30 rotacaps in 1 packet|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
|10% OFF:||Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page|
What Our Customer Says
Extremely recommended online pharmacyDecember 5, 2023
Effortless ordering process and timely delivery every time
Highly satisfied!December 5, 2023
Exceptional service, competitive prices, and an extensive range of medications
A truly convenient online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
User-friendly website, excellent communication, and quick shipping
A top-notch online pharmacyDecember 2, 2023
Reliable, trustworthy, and always deliver as promised
Best online pharmacyDecember 1, 2023
Smooth transaction, secure packaging, and genuine products
Go to online pharmacy.December 1, 2023
Consistently reliable with on-time deliveries and quality medications
Reliable online pharmacyNovember 28, 2023
Impressed by the variety of medications available and the ease of ordering from this reliable online pharmacy.
Outstanding ....November 28, 2023
Outstanding customer service and lightning-fast delivery – highly recommend this online pharmacy!
Wonderful !!November 27, 2023
Great experience, reliable and prompt medication delivery
GreatNovember 27, 2023
Efficient service and quick delivery, highly recommended!
FULL FORM ROTACAPS?
FULL FORM ROTACAPS is a combination of the two active substances from the two groups of drugs called corticosteroids and bronchodilators.
This contains a dry powder in the form of capsules, that is inhaled and distributed directly deep into the lungs.
The effects of these two active substances are to relieve respiration, by reducing inflammation, swelling, and the relaxation of the muscles in the small airways in the lungs.
This prevents the development of asthma symptoms such as dyspnoea, wheezing, and cough.
WHEN ARE FULL-FORM ROTACAPS USED?
These are used to treat asthma in adults and adolescents above 18 years of age.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED FULL-FORM ROTACAPS, IT IS LIKELY THAT:
– Your asthma is not adequately controlled by inhaled corticosteroids and bronchodilators with short-term effect
– Your asthma responds well to treatment with both corticosteroids and long-acting one’s bronchodilators.
WHEN CAN YOU NOT START THERAPY WITH FULL-FORM ROTACAPS?
- If you have symptoms of acute asthma such as shortness of breath, wheezing, and cough,
- your asthma gets worse
- you have an acute asthma attack.
BEFORE START USING FULL-FORM ROTACAPS INFORM YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU:
- have heart problems, including any known heart defects and heart function,
- irregular heartbeat like fast heartbeat frequency or heart palpitations,
- have high blood pressure,
- have arterial narrowing (also known as atherosclerosis)
- have an aneurysm (abnormal blood vessel wall enlargement),
- have an excessive thyroid gland,
- have any liver or kidney disease,
- have diabetes
- have an adrenal tumor (known as a pheochromocytoma),
- have or have been treated with tuberculosis (TB)
- have other inflammatory lung illnesses caused by viruses or fungi?
HOW TO USE FULL-FORM ROTACAPS WITH OTHER MEDICINES?
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicines you are taking or have taken recently, including other non-prescription inhalers and drugs. This may affect the effectiveness of some other medications. They can also increase the effect of FULLFORM ROTACAPS, and your doctor may want to watch you carefully if you are taking these medicines (including some drugs for HIV: ritonavir, and cobicistat). This should not be used with beta-blockers at the same time. Beta-blockers are medicines used to treat many diseases, including heart problems, high blood pressure, or glaucoma (increased eye pressure). If you need to use beta-blockers (including eye drops), the effect of formoterol may be reduced or may not affect at all.
HOW TO USE FULL-FORM ROTACAPS DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
You can use FULLFORM ROTACAPS during pregnancy, after consultation with your doctor. FULL FORM ROTACAPS should not be used during lactation.
Driving and operating with the machines:
This is unlikely to affect your ability to drive and transport used machines.
HOW TO USE FULL-FORM ROTACAPS WITH ROTAHEALER?
Always use FULLFORM ROTACAPS as directed by your doctor. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
FULL FORM ROTACAPS delivers an extra-fine aerosol that makes it easier for your lungs to get more of each dose.
Adults and Elderly:
- The recommended dose of this drug is two breaths twice a day.
- The maximum daily dose is four breaths.
- Do not increase the dose.
- If you think the medicine does not work, always talk to your doctor first before taking a dose you will increase.
The therapy with FULLFORM ROTACAPS should not be stopped suddenly, even if you feel an improvement if you forget to use FULLFORM ROTACAPS. Do not take a double dose, to replace the omitted treatment, and make the next dose at the right time.
HOW SHOULD FULL-FORM ROTACAPS BE TAKEN?
Do not take Rotacaps orally.
This can be taken only by using the Rotahaler.
Rotahaler is a plastic, medical device with a mouthpiece used for dry powder inhalation.
In Rotahaler you should place a Rotacapsule with the medicine in the form of powder.
The drug should be inhaled through a mouthpiece, deeply into the lungs.
After the inhalation, the inhaler and its parts should be washed, dried, and kept clean.
WHAT POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS CAN OCCUR?
During the therapy with FULLFORM ROTACAPS, it may be expressed in situations like:
- dyspnea, coughing, and wheezing
- paradoxical bronchospasm,
- Skin allergies, skin allergies, itching of the skin, skin rash, redness of the skin,
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, or throat.
- If any of the side effects listed below occur and cause you problems,
- are severe or persist for several days,
- Infections (mouth or throat) are caused by fungi. Rinse mouth or stutter with water a
- cleaning the teeth with a brush immediately after inhalation of the preparation can help to prevent these
- irregular heartbeat
- fatigue or nervousness,
- sleep disorder
- glaucoma), cataracts,