Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Thrombophob Gel Online?
Thrombophob Gel contains an active ingredient called as heparin topical. This gel works by treating the pain caused in the veins of a person, superficial thrombophlebitis, blood clots in the veins, pulmonary embolism, blood clots in the lungs of a person and piles.
It is important to provide the doctor with the entire medical history of the patient so that the doctor can be considerate enough before prescribing the dosage of the medicine to the patient. The doctors before prescribing the medicine look into the interactions caused by Thrombophob Gel.
If a person has a low platelet count or issues with his bleeding should stop consuming Thrombophob Gel as it can worsen the condition of such patients.
Thrombophob Gel also comes with many side effects such as infection in the skin, skin rash, allergy on the skin, swelling, etc.
There are many patients who can feel the side effects of this medicine even after stopping the intake of Thrombophob. If these side effects prevail for a longer period of time, one should consult a doctor right away in that case.
What is Thrombophob Gel?
- The Thrombophob Gel is an ointment that is used to remedy superficial thrombophlebitis. Superficial Thrombophlebitis is the inflammation and clotting of the blood which ultimately causes blockage in the circulation of the blood.
- Thrombophob Gel also helps in treating skin ulcers and can be used before the surgery. One of the active ingredients present in this medicine is Thrombophob is Benzyl Nicotinate Tropical – 2mg and Heparin Tropical.
- Thrombophob Gel works by increasing the flow of blood which helps in preventing the formation of blood clots. On the other hand, Benzyl Nicotinate works by smoothing out of the muscles and by constantly working on preventing the formation of blood clots in the veins.
What are the uses of Thrombophob:
There are many uses of Thrombophob and can be said to be non-exhaustive in nature. One of the general uses of Thrombophob is treating the formation of blood clots which can happen in the arteries and veins of a person. Other than treating blood clotting, this drug can be taken as a prevention measure for the same. This drug helps in treating:
- Pain in the nerves of a person
- Anal Fissure
- Skin Ulcer
- Internal blood clotting
- Varicose Veins
- Pulmonary Embolism
Apart from these diseases, there are many other uses of this drug that are not mentioned above. It is essential to get doctors’ prescriptions before starting to take this medicine.
Dosage of Thrombophob Gel:
The package of Thrombophob Gel usually comes with instructions and one should go through these instructions in order to use this medicine.
- Missed dosage of this medicine: Thrombophob Gel usually does not come with any fixed pattern when it comes to the dosage. The missed dosage of this drug requires a person to consult a doctor as soon as he can. One should apply the ointment as soon as one remembers it and if the time for the next dosage is near, one should skip the missed dosage altogether.
- Overdose of this medicine: It is essential to use Thrombophob Gel according to the prescription given by the doctor. Overdosing on this drug can cause peeling of the skin which is not good at all and in such cases requires one to see a doctor as soon as possible.
Taking Thrombophob Gel along with other medicines can cause different interactions.
- Interaction with Alcohol: There is no alcohol interaction which is known so far for this gel Thrombonop. Some of the probable side effects can be exaggerated side effects that are caused by this drug.
- Interaction with Food: As such, there is no specific food that is consumed by patients that can alter the effect or interact with this medicine. A doctor can give a patient a better review of the kind of food that they can eat while using this ointment at the same time.
- Interaction with Medicine: There are many drugs that may or may not interact with this drug. It is therefore essential for the patient to tell their doctor everything about the present medicines that they are taking presently. Looking at the present drug intake of a person, a doctor can decide if Thrombophob can interact with these drugs or not.
What Precautions need to be taken?
The Thrombophob Gel comes with many precautions and these precautions should always be kept in mind before starting to take this medicine. People should not take this drug orally and should be kept out of the reach of children.
- One must read the list of ingredients present in this medicine and should avoid applying this drug if they are allergic to any of the ingredients list present in the ointment.
- One must not use this drug on open wounds or areas of the skin that are sunburnt. Applying Thrombophob Gel to these areas can cause a burning sensation on the skin of a person.
- One should apply this drug on clean and dry skin.
- One must not wash this area immediately after applying it to the skin.
- One must keep the expiry date of this medicine in check and must not use this ointment if this drug has expired.
What are the side effects of Thrombophob Gel?
There are some general side effects that are faced by people who use Thrombophob Gel. There are many people who can be allergic to this drug and can face side effects which include:
- It causes Fever
- Severe Skin Allergies
- Swelling of the skin
- Rashes on the skin
- Infection of the skin
- Anaphylactic reaction
- Redness of the skin
- Uneven patches on the skin of a person
Apart from the side effects mentioned above, there are other side effects that can be faced by people depending on medical history. It is therefore very important for a person to discuss the side effects caused by this drug. Using this ointment requires a person to have a proper doctor’s prescription and should not be used for a longer period of time.
Why should you buy Thrombophob Gel from Arrowmeds?
Thrombophob Gel should be purchased from Arrowmeds as it is easily available and can be delivered at the doorsteps of a person. Arrowmeds provides patients with a free doctors’ consultation which makes it even easier for a patient to purchase this drug from Arrowmeds
How does Thrombophob Work?
The Thrombophob Gel works by acting as an anticoagulant which helps by preventing certain co-factors such as thrombin and fibrin to function correctly. This drug functions by combining with the enzyme inhibitor Antithrombin-III which works by increasing the flexibility of its reactive site loop. The Antithrombin generated by this drug helps in disabling the thrombin and Xa factor which helps in blood clotting of a person.
How to use Thrombophob Gel?
Thrombophob Gel should be used only if it is prescribed by a doctor and should be kept on the skin as per the prescription is given by the physician. Thrombophob should be applied to clean and dry skin and should be applied with clean hands.
- Thrombophob Gel should be kept away from children.
- It is not an oral drug and should be kept away from eyes and mouth of a person
- Thrombophob Gel should be stored at a room temperature
- This drug should not be exposed to sunlight and heat